gheebuttersnaps
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn PutABabyInMy Ovaries - Part 16

Post by gheebuttersnaps »

soul_in_an_earthsuit wrote:
Alyciamariem wrote:When did she say she wants to start trying for a baby again? If she’s going to Africa in August she won’t be able to start trying until like October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats what i commented but apparently she replied to me and said zambia doesnt have zika?

Zambia has malaria.

younoob
Talker
Talker

Post by younoob »

poisonprincess wrote:
manu_voo wrote:
FrecklesMcGhee wrote:
osara0715 wrote:She's gonna look so weird with giant eyes, a tiny nose, and big lips.
[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://i.pinimg.com/564x/54/ed/bd/54ed ... 5b43c4.jpg[/img]
Bratspyn" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>pinimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>564x</span><span>/</span><span>54</span><span>/</span><span>ed</span><span>/</span><span>bd</span><span>/</span><span>54edbdf291d0397224c8a6d63c5b43c4</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span><span>]</span><span>Bratspyn</span></a>

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
“Bratspyn only a girl is welcome in my Ovard-ries

Omg.... LOL that has to be the next thread title :rofl:

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker

Post by FunLizzie »

Can we talk about her idea to film an entire vlog in an alternative world :rofl: .
English isn't my first language.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

willvlog4attention wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed already but Sascha was on a local news segment (Salt Lake) today about raising awareness for the difference between a plastic surgeon and cosmetic surgeon? And how easy it is to fake a certification/diploma/whatever. I'm not sure why she was on there.. she added literally nothing of substance other than being a pretty face.
Lmfao

I understand this may actually be a concern for people, but it should’ve been a Facebook article or something. Must have been a slow news day.

Sponsorme
Learner
Learner

Post by Sponsorme »

TheMagicAndMegan wrote:Slightly off topic: I met Parker a few years ago when I was working in a hotel. He is not attractive but he actually was very nice. I worked retail at a luxury resort in Orlando, I think they were there for Playlist Live? I had no interaction with Aspyn, which is why I say I met Parker and not her. Idk if she didn't want to approach me for help and made Parker do it or what, but she just hung around like 10ft away while Parker asked me questions.
Did he smell like wet dog? I can’t help but think he smells like wet dog

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

Her last comment in her video about not having hardwood on the stairs but putting carpet... she totally stole that info VERBATIM from this website / chat board.. too many convos on here end up on her videos for her NOT to read her frequently. She prob has an alias and posts here. We are also giving her FREE ideas for her videos ... ugh I hate that

aubsmagobs
Learner
Learner

Post by aubsmagobs »

i mean if we don’t want her reading here maybe we could start a discord server to where she can’t get it somehow? idk i haven’t thought too much into this but it just came to my head

robynmadison97
Learner
Learner

Post by robynmadison97 »

No, let her read and hear our opinions on her.
Sad that if the comment about the carpet on the stairs and the risk of children falling wasn't said on here, her small malfunctioning brain wouldn't have thought about it. She needs a reality check honestly, the way her videos have changed since 2015 when i first started watching is crazy, she's a big air head and i swear she's running out of ideas. I agree though, lets not make anymore comments about video ideas, because she needs to come up with them on her own, but if she is reading this, she does need to realize that people aren't enjoying her videos as much as they once did.

trippingonice42
Learner
Learner

Post by trippingonice42 »

Aspyn’s last travel tip is to start an Instagram account so that you can get free stuff. This girl is seriously out of touch.

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

she is losing touch. we all liked her when she was in high school because she was relatable. nobody expected her to continue going to target for fun or to become a narcissistic twat. she really thinks she is amazing. that tip about making an account for freebies is fucked. she is no longer relatable. i really think most people don’t like her anymore or are at least disappointed in her content and who she has shown herself to be

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

I think other people have said this, but her sister is so much more likeable than she is. I was watching some of her videos and she's so down to earth. I got to a video of her saying that if she grew up and didn't end up married or with kids it wouldn't bother her, and i'm not sure why but her admitting that made me gain respect for her? Aspyn is so obsessed with being a picture-perfect wife with the perfect husband and children, which is fine, but kinda boring and typical.

autumnpe49
Learner
Learner

Post by autumnpe49 »

I’m being petty but the thumbnail on her new travel vid is obnoxious.

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

her travel tips video was so stupid honestly, like yeah there were some good things like different websites to use (which could be found just as easily by googling) but the starting an instagram one is stupid because hotels don't just start working with random people and you have to be able to travel to a lot of places to be able to post about them but the average person has a job and gets one vacation a year so

and then the one about getting a lot of friends together is common since, its 2018 90% of people know what airbnb is, it's not revolutionary plus not everyone has a group of friends they can just be like "hey let's go on a trip"

surfer97
Lurker
Lurker

Post by surfer97 »

I feel like if Aspyn were to go back to school, she would benefit so much from it in so many ways. I bet she would even become more relatable.

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee »

surfer97 wrote:I feel like if Aspyn were to go back to school, she would benefit so much from it in so many ways. I bet she would even become more relatable.
I think so too. But she has that “im to good and successful for college” type of attitude. Thats really gonna bite her in the ass later. I mean she basically only uses 3 adjectives (cute awesome and amazing) when she does her hauls.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Personperson123 wrote:I think other people have said this, but her sister is so much more likeable than she is. I was watching some of her videos and she's so down to earth. I got to a video of her saying that if she grew up and didn't end up married or with kids it wouldn't bother her, and i'm not sure why but her admitting that made me gain respect for her? Aspyn is so obsessed with being a picture-perfect wife with the perfect husband and children, which is fine, but kinda boring and typical.
I watched Avery’s newest vlog type video, the one where she went with Dote to Texas and she opened the video with talking to the camera almost like a diary and I was honestly a little blown away. She’s only 15 years old and seems super aware that she can play a part in normalizing anxiety and normalizing self-confidence issues. I can’t believe they’re from the same household

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

keyraeee wrote:
surfer97 wrote:I feel like if Aspyn were to go back to school, she would benefit so much from it in so many ways. I bet she would even become more relatable.
I think so too. But she has that “im to good and successful for college” type of attitude. Thats really gonna bite her in the ass later. I mean she basically only uses 3 adjectives (cute awesome and amazing) when she does her hauls.

I kind of get that she doesn't feel any need to get educated right now, but it really blows my mind that she thinks she's set for life. You can already see that she's losing followers (because let's face it, she's the most boring human being on the planet), so youtube won't last her until retirement. When you have that much money, why not take a few classes here and there. Just in case. Just because it's good for your development as a person. Maybe let your husband tag along too, maybe then he'll learn that it's rio de janeiro and not rio de chanel.

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker

Post by FunLizzie »

How well do you think Luca and Grae works?
I feel like she mainly wants to have a baby at this point to get a new substance in her vlogs and to get a new audience, pregnant ladies will find her relatable, and her minions will think she's cute. They'll have 6 months of new subjects for vlogs and main channel videos, and then when the baby will be there, all the videos will literally be centered on him/her.
I think that's why they travel non stop, have a new moving project, because otherwise their life is so boring, and they know that. They're doing everything for views. She knows she's losing followers, and to spice up things a little bit, that's what she found.

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker

Post by FunLizzie »

They're in Vatican City right now, I hope they'll know how to appreciate the beauty of the place.

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

aspyn went “spying” on her sister and her mom let her. my mom would tell me “no, it’s an invasion of privacy, grow up”. aspyn is actually ridiculous. she walked in the room later and just filmed him, not even asking if he was okay with it and not even introducing herself. immature and rude

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”