Aspyn Outfitters - Part 15

Lynn1389_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Outfitters - Part 15

Post by Lynn1389_ »

Could you imagine if she got pregnant and had a food aversion to like potatoes or smoothies lol she would literally just starve I’ve only ever seen her eat like 2 things

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

It was pretty bizarre seeing them shop at target. Parker multiple times asking “do you have your wallet?? Then no” exactly how she says to him “spending my money”. Even if they don’t share finances, she could pay him back for the purchase?? Or just not be so annoying about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoe4Christmas
Informer
Informer

Post by Hoe4Christmas »

Lynn1389_ wrote:Could you imagine if she got pregnant and had a food aversion to like potatoes or smoothies lol she would literally just starve I’ve only ever seen her eat like 2 things
Oh goodness I’m concerned for her diet as it is. You can eat “plant based” but she eats açai bowls and potatoes. She needs to eat healthier if she wants a strong baby.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Lynn1389_ wrote:Could you imagine if she got pregnant and had a food aversion to like potatoes or smoothies lol she would literally just starve I’ve only ever seen her eat like 2 things
Yes! If the thought of potatoes makes her want to puke, she just won’t eat! She’s way too immature for a child right now. It shouldn’t matter what the average age is for having children in Utah.

I really hope she already has or plans to go to a doctor to monitor her pregnancy. But I don’t think she will except for ultrasounds

nugget

Post by nugget »

hahaha she didn't show parker's office in her house tour, probably because "it's not cute babe!!" like how superficial can you be? one of the things i like about house tour is seeing the things that make a house a home, the personal things people keep around, the small messes everyone has.. her house just looked so sterile and impersonal.

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

She literally showed 2/4 bedrooms in her house tour & 1/2 of the bathrooms like whats the point? I get the rest isn't awfully decorated like the rest but she could at least be funny about it and like open the door and be like "thats my brothers room, its kind of a mess haha but we won't go in there" "This is the guest bathroom, once again not the most amazing but it works!" like that alone would take 10 seconds of your life, she just doesn't wanna seem like she could have rooms unfinished(which she mentions at the beginning of the video that its not finished, so why say that and then not show them whatsoever). Also Parkers office theres literally just no excuse. His office is more clean & organized than the entire house but because he doesn't have a pink couch it can't be in the video sorry! Everything is just so staged and made to look perfect, I've never seen someone struggle so hard to be genuine and real more than Aspyn.

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

osara0715 wrote:She literally showed 2/4 bedrooms in her house tour & 1/2 of the bathrooms like whats the point? I get the rest isn't awfully decorated like the rest but she could at least be funny about it and like open the door and be like "thats my brothers room, its kind of a mess haha but we won't go in there" "This is the guest bathroom, again not the most amazing but it works!"
& Parkers office theres literally just no excuse. His office is more clean & organized than the entire house but because he doesn't have a pink couch it can't be in the video sorry! Everything is just so staged and made to look perfect, I've never seen someone struggle so hard to be genuine and real more than Aspyn.

Lynn1389_
Learner
Learner

Post by Lynn1389_ »

Oh my gosh aspyn is really walking around her moms house on Avery’s story sticking her stomach out and saying she looks pregnant and taking pictures

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

Lynn1389_ wrote:Oh my gosh aspyn is really walking around her moms house on Avery’s story sticking her stomach out and saying she looks pregnant and taking pictures
Aspyn is disgusting. How is she so sure she’s going to have a smooth pregnancy? What if she can’t get pregnant because she has to gain weight or whatever the case may be? If Parker has any sense he’d run for the hills.

victoriabernstein
Talker
Talker

Post by victoriabernstein »

lauralovescats09 wrote:
Lynn1389_ wrote:Oh my gosh aspyn is really walking around her moms house on Avery’s story sticking her stomach out and saying she looks pregnant and taking pictures
Aspyn is disgusting. How is she so sure she’s going to have a smooth pregnancy? What if she can’t get pregnant because she has to gain weight or whatever the case may be? If Parker has any sense he’d run for the hills.

Aspyn is way too immature to have a baby. She thinks pregnancy will be so easy and cute.

victoriabernstein
Talker
Talker

Post by victoriabernstein »

Anyone have any suggestions for new thread names?? We're on pg 44 lol.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

victoriabernstein wrote:Anyone have any suggestions for new thread names?? We're on pg 44 lol.
Aspyn IWantABabyNow Ovaries

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

Jcrewing wrote:
victoriabernstein wrote:Anyone have any suggestions for new thread names?? We're on pg 44 lol.
Aspyn IWantABabyNow Ovaries

Aspyn PutABabyInMy Ovaries

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Orangealert wrote:
victoriabernstein wrote:
Jcrewing wrote:I wonder if she's even talked to her doctor or gyno about pregnancy... They'd for sure talk to her about her weight and eating habits...

I highly doubt she has. She knows absolutely nothing about pregnancy besides how to have sex. I doubt she's considered her diet, miscarriages, morning sickness, or any of the other things that can possibly come with pregnancy. She thinks she'll just have a cute little pregnancy belly for 9 months and then she'll have a cute little baby who will always be happy and smiling so she can take pics of him/her.
Everything she knows about pregnancy she knows from Pinterest and her friend Acacia
And Acacia took flinstone vitamins for her whole pregnancy instead of prenatals so she seems like a great resource and wealth of knowledge.

New thread name:
Aspyn Baby Fever Ovard?

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

Did she literally buy that pink couch so she could show it in the house tour? lmao

Idk how, but can someone make a new thread?

Lynn1389_
Learner
Learner

Post by Lynn1389_ »

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper