Aspyn Part 13

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Aspyn Part 13

Post by LivingInElysium »

Continue here ...
Please leave suggestions for a new thread title. Thanks!
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Re: Aspyn Part 13

I don't know why the topic was created twice. Please use this one while I try to get the other deleted.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

LivingInElysium wrote:I don't know why the topic was created twice. Please use this one while I try to get the other deleted.
Off topic, but how did you create another thread?

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Oscarwilde wrote:
LivingInElysium wrote:I don't know why the topic was created twice. Please use this one while I try to get the other deleted.
Off topic, but how did you create another thread?
In the Aspyn area, there is a button to create a new topic. I think you have to be a certain "rank" before you can do it. I'm not all that clear on it. Just saw that Part 12 was already at 43 pages so decided to take action.

ImageImage

sxphsyko

Post by sxphsyko »

bit behind but why does she need the house to be all pink??

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kamakazi »

I know someone in the last topic suggested "Aspyn Fauxvard"

ohgoodlord
Learner
Learner

Post by ohgoodlord »

Image why is she still pinning wedding stuff??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larissaledingham
Lurker
Lurker

Post by larissaledingham »

ohgoodlord wrote:Image why is she still pinning wedding stuff??

Maybe she's already trying to plan her mother's wedding

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

goudaforyou
Informer
Informer

Post by goudaforyou »

She'll prob have a wedding take 2. She DID get a new nose.

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

I've said it before and its probably not true but I wouldn't be surprised if the wedding was fake just for a video. But who knows, maybe she'll have a better wedding where she seems to be enjoying herself
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

eczemagurl
Learner
Learner

Post by eczemagurl »

Hey, just wondering does Trey live with A+P? I feel like I heard that he was going to yet I never see him in the vlogs.

larissaledingham
Lurker
Lurker

goudaforyou wrote:She'll prob have a wedding take 2. She DID get a new nose.

And I'd say she's going to have new boobs by xmas 2017

larissaledingham
Lurker
Lurker

ohgoodlord wrote:Image why is she still pinning wedding stuff??

Probably already planning her mother's wedding

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

kiraxsv wrote:Hey, just wondering does Trey live with A+P? I feel like I heard that he was going to yet I never see him in the vlogs.
He does. He's mentioned it in his vlogs and it's been casually dropped here and there (and I think officially mentioned once?)-little things like "Trey didn't come up so he's taking care of the plants" or "I can't wait to walk around naked again when my brother leaves". I have NO clue how they hide him from the video footage so well, he's like a child you magically find out your evil neighbor has been hiding from the public for 20 years. I mean you never see his stuff lying around, she never mentions his activities (which okay, he's her brother not kid but she talks about Bean and Avery a lot), he's never seen walking in the background, he was (just) barely mentioned in the sibling question, and just doesn't seem to exist in Aspyn and Parker's lives. He seems really independent with a tight group of friends, but I can't imagine it's easy living with someone who seemingly acts like you don't exist.

Sorry, I got into that lol

beansandrice
Learner
Learner

Post by beansandrice »

Kamakazi wrote:I know someone in the last topic suggested "Aspyn Fauxvard"
it was me :D

They had to of seen the current couch in the plans... I just don't understand why they didn't pick nicer sectional in the planning stage.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

I agree her package labeling plans were backwards as fuck. If it's a gift FOR parker, don't address it TO parker. Then he'll open it. Dipshits.

ilikecats123
Learner
Learner

Post by ilikecats123 »

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

Their house is decorated like they want to sell their house. Apparently you're not supposed to have personal photos up when you're trying to sell so that the potential buyer can imagine themselves more as the owner. Maybe they're preparing for the day when Aspyn and Parker inevitably get divorced (hence, her still pinning wedding items on her pinterest). And I bet Trey isn't really mentioned or seen in the vlogs because he doesn't want to be. Honestly it can be pretty cringey watching someone vlog in real life. Also, I feel like Aspyn dresses like she lives in LA because as someone said, she NEVER dresses weather appropriate.

Another thought I had today was that maybe Aspyn didn't like LA because she realized that she wasn't the prettiest or most popular person/youtuber in LA and that she never would be, and it messed with her sense of self. At least back in bumblefuck Utah she could be number one and get all the attention.

[blankcanvas]
Talker
Talker

Post by [blankcanvas] »

vanillafilter wrote:Their house is decorated like they want to sell their house. Apparently you're not supposed to have personal photos up when you're trying to sell so that the potential buyer can imagine themselves more as the owner. Maybe they're preparing for the day when Aspyn and Parker inevitably get divorced (hence, her still pinning wedding items on her pinterest). And I bet Trey isn't really mentioned or seen in the vlogs because he doesn't want to be. Honestly it can be pretty cringey watching someone vlog in real life. Also, I feel like Aspyn dresses like she lives in LA because as someone said, she NEVER dresses weather appropriate.

Another thought I had today was that maybe Aspyn didn't like LA because she realized that she wasn't the prettiest or most popular person/youtuber in LA and that she never would be, and it messed with her sense of self. At least back in bumblefuck Utah she could be number one and get all the attention.
"bumblefuck Utah" :rofl:

You make a great point. She couldn't handle how cutthroat LA was, and I don't blame her. It seems like she's used to being the "it girl" in the suburbs because she has the money to create her image (Pinterest inspired, of course). However, in places like LA, you don't just need to have a coveted look down pat, you need to walk the walk as well, and we all know how awkward Aspyn is when she's around other pretty girls who are more outgoing and friendlier than her.
Image Sorry for the grammatical errors. I don't really proofread lolImage

try_hard
Learner
Learner

Post by try_hard »

I know that A&P did a separate video documenting her friend's return from her mission to give her/her family, but while I was watching the vlog I was thinking that if her friend's family wants to watch Aspyn's vlog footage of her return as well, they'll be watching a video entitled "MY DOG ATE MY UNDERWEAR." They also have to watch 3 minutes of Aspyn doing her makeup, braless, in a basically see-through tank top.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”