AspynWorkaholicOvard - Part 12

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

AspynWorkaholicOvard - Part 12

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

This was the most popular title choice :)
RETIRED MODERATOR

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Re: AspynWorkaholicOvard - Part 12

Post by Personperson123 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[blankcanvas]
Talker
Talker

Post by [blankcanvas] »

I feel like the clothing website was a good business move as a source of income separate from YouTube. I just don't like how much she marks up cheap clothing :? $40 for a thin T-shirt isn't a steal. Even Brandy Melville tees aren't as expensive as(and probably better quality/softer than) Aspyn's and they're from an established company.

I also found her explanation to be authentic. Like how several people have already mentioned in the previous thread, it must be sad to see your family move out of your childhood home. Not to mention the divorce as well.
Image Sorry for the grammatical errors. I don't really proofread lolImage

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

shmeeble
Debater
Debater

Post by shmeeble »

:tu:

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

1) People there is a follow button...use it
2) I also really liked the recent vlog. She seemed more genuine in the vlog than she has in a few years
3) Her brother confuses me... A lot. (Trey). He refuses to be on camera for years (which is fine), but now he wants to be a youtuber/vlogger? I don't get it. And the whole flip flopping with moving. It's just confusing.

Side note, I hate when youtubers (cough cough Aspyn and related "lifestyle" youtubers) use that pre loaded music in the video editors. Like Trey uses it in his vlogs...it's so cringey. Other than that I actually enjoy his vlogs for the most part

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

1) People there is a follow button...use it
2) I also really liked the recent vlog. She seemed more genuine in the vlog than she has in a few years
3) Her brother confuses me... A lot. (Trey). He refuses to be on camera for years (which is fine), but now he wants to be a youtuber/vlogger? I don't get it. And the whole flip flopping with moving. It's just confusing.

Side note, I hate when youtubers (cough cough Aspyn and related "lifestyle" youtubers) use that pre loaded music in the video editors. Like Trey uses it in his vlogs...it's so cringey. Other than that I actually enjoy his vlogs for the most part

watermelone
Learner
Learner

Post by watermelone »

Not that I am justifying Aspyn's rude and immature comments on the Mormon faith, but I can kind of see where it came from. Didn't we establish that her dad was LDS, since that side of the family is? If so, seeing her Mormon dad get a DUI and now her parents are getting divorced, she probably doesn't have the best childhood and memories of the religion. Plus she is really close with her mom, who is not Mormon so its not hard to see where her irrtolerance came from, even if it was completely uncalled for.

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

squirtlessquad wrote:1) People there is a follow button...use it

I don't like to use the follow button because I use taptalk and HATE getting notifications. Its easier for me to follow the thread by "participating". :tu:

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

The way they set up the garage/"store" makes me think no one in their family has ever seen a warehouse before. They're set up that way for a reason. It's not ~cute~ its called a productive workflow. I feel like this whole thing was pretty rushed. Like, creating an online store in two months is doable for the average person. But she has a huge following and obviously is not starting at square one trying to find an audience/customer base. :roll:

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I sympathize with her. I know how hard it is to move out of your childhood home and know that chapter of your life is over.

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

squirtlessquad wrote:1) People there is a follow button...use it

I'm not sure if this is true for anyone else, but my Tapatalk subscriptions aren't working so I had to comment to be kept in the loop

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:I sympathize with her. I know how hard it is to move out of your childhood home and know that chapter of your life is over.
Her and Parker built their own home. She hasn't been living in that one for awhile now. She's been in a different chapter of her life for awhile now.

soul_in_an_earthsuit
Debater
Debater

Post by soul_in_an_earthsuit »

in new haul video: "I just barely got this dress"
"I just barely said that i liked it"
Does she know that she's mixing barely up with hardly and recently...
LOL

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

Helloitsmeee wrote:
idontknowwhoiam wrote:I sympathize with her. I know how hard it is to move out of your childhood home and know that chapter of your life is over.
Her and Parker built their own home. She hasn't been living in that one for awhile now. She's been in a different chapter of her life for awhile now.
What is that supposed to mean? She can't be sad because her family has broken apart and her brothers and sister have to change their entire life?

btw. I hate her intros, she yells in every freaking video :?
English is my 17th language.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”