AspynWorkaholicOvard - Part 12

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynWorkaholicOvard - Part 12

Post by mmbrake28 »

I think them waiting to announce Evan was totally understandable and actually in good taste. It's extremely hard to come to terms with something like that, especially when it's so sudden. I think if they would have made a video directly after his illness was publicized, it would have looked tacky and in bad taste. The fact that they waited shows how distraught they were over the situation, and how they need time to cope and come to terms that this is real life.

A very close family member of mine was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer which ended up spreading to her entire body. I didn't make any sort of public announcement for months after the diagnosis because of shock. Almost the feeling that if I announced it to the world, that it's true. Even though it already WAS true, of course. I don't know, it's hard to describe unless you're IN the situation.

But I don't blame A + P one bit. And although I vowed to myself never to buy anything from her store, I already purchased a bracelet because I know the pain of what they're going through. It sucks. To see someone you're that close to, ESP so young, go through that.....nothing can prepare you for the emotions and the heartache. Nothing. The average life expectancy of a stage 4 lung cancer patient is only 8 months....and the probability of living to 5 years is less that 4 percent.

So to anyone saying that their emotions were faked or that the video was for views....you are a fucking piece of shit.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

In a video where they're talking about their friend who is dying... Why would they give a preview of Aspyn's new video....

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

All the new furniture looks SOOO uncomfortable. I bet they will get a new couch before they even have it for a year. Those chairs look so uncomfortable, I would hate to be a guest in their home.

laura__rosemarie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laura__rosemarie »

Can we stop attacking the shit out of each other for difference of opinion on the Evan video? Come on. We're here because we all have a general dislike of Aspyn, let's not ruin it by talking shit to one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colacanth
Learner
Learner

Post by Colacanth »

Omg, Aspyn's mom not only calling Delta for her, but just straight up pretending to be her oh the phone with the customer service rep.

What kind of mother would encourage behavior from her """mature""" daughter. Aspyn, you're married and you own your home. Acting like a child isn't cute.

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker

Post by mmbrake28 »

laura__rosemarie wrote:Can we stop attacking the shit out of each other for difference of opinion on the Evan video? Come on. We're here because we all have a general dislike of Aspyn, let's not ruin it by talking shit to one another.

I think the comments (mine included) that proceeded the post calling A+P's video disingenuous and fake were totally warranted. I'm sorry but I'm going to call people out on their shit, hence why I'm on this site.

I think the GG community gets a bad rep because of stuff like this. And it's important that we clarify that we all don't have the same thoughts regarding it.

You're right, we are here because most of us have a general dislike of Aspyn.....BECAUSE of stupid shit that she does/says. This community was built with the sole purpose of recognizing her mistakes/stupidity and calling her out on it. Not just attacking her for no reason. I think the Evan video should be off limits as far as criticism because it's so touchy and such a heart wrenching situation. He will die most likely before he hits 25, if not sooner. This is not about her stupid #goalz Pinterest DIY mess of a house.....this is about a person that is dying. We, as a community, should not be joking or making fun or attacking them on their video because they were too emotional or not emotional enough, etc etc.

I'm ALL about making fun of Aspyn because she doesn't know what a prime number is or because everything in her life is artificial....but I'm not all about making fun or falsely calling someone out when the situation involves life and death. As a community I think we can do better and so that was my sole purpose in my comment above (which I'm guessing you're referring to as "attacking").

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

GetIt02 wrote:All the new furniture looks SOOO uncomfortable. I bet they will get a new couch before they even have it for a year. Those chairs look so uncomfortable, I would hate to be a guest in their home.
ImageImage Maybe sooner than you think

Hellohiyesitsmee
Debater
Debater

Post by Hellohiyesitsmee »

I'd bet money on most of that stuff getting replaced within a year. I predict the plants will die considering they're constantly gone and Aspyn thought that cacti and succulents don't need to be watered. A white fuzzy rug in a dining room just does not seem like a good idea (then again, how much of a mess could you possibly make when your entire diet consists of rice, potatoes, acai, and oatmeal?) and those dining room chairs look uncomfortable as all get out, as do the wooden living room chairs. I mean, I guess when you only decorated your home with Pinterest and goalz photo ops in mind rather than comfortability and homeliness, it's going to look like a staged home that's not actually meant to be lived in.

I feel bad for Parker, he's living in a home that just screams femininity. He has very little space that's "his."

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

Aspyn did a sponsored blog post with Hollister, and in one of the pictures she's posing on the couch with Eevee and I just found it funny how she complained and complained in multiple vlogs about this annoying puppy that makes her not want a puppy anymore, but then continues to use it as a prop for her pictures :roll:

nugget

Post by nugget »

Orangealert wrote:
GetIt02 wrote:All the new furniture looks SOOO uncomfortable. I bet they will get a new couch before they even have it for a year. Those chairs look so uncomfortable, I would hate to be a guest in their home.
ImageImage Maybe sooner than you think

they're having one MADE? SERIOUSLY? JUST after getting a COMPLETELY NEW COUCH which by the way costs over 1000 DOLLARS!!

jfc this girl is so wasteful and reckless with her money, it KILLS me. it's one thing to get an expensive couch, i know that not everyone likes IKEA stuff, but to get one just so you can take pictures of it and then have ANOTHER one made immediately after?

and that's not even mentioning the fact that parker probably didn't even like the small pink one in the first place..

justbarely
Learner
Learner

Post by justbarely »

lil late but I truly believe that the evan video was genuine, I went on the blog linked on the go fund me, and there are like two photos of Aspyn & Parker with Evan, and both of the two getting a mention along with others about how they were always taking him out and visiting him.

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

osara0715 wrote:Aspyn did a sponsored blog post with Hollister, and in one of the pictures she's posing on the couch with Eevee and I just found it funny how she complained and complained in multiple vlogs about this annoying puppy that makes her not want a puppy anymore, but then continues to use it as a prop for her pictures :roll:
I would have loved to see the behind the scenes of that photo. All the whining and complaining that Aspyn did because you know that dog didn't stay in one place for every long.

robin21
Learner
Learner

Post by robin21 »

How much money do they make from ads per video? They could take the money they made from the Evan video and give to his go fund me, or the money they made in one week or something like that.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

What gets me is why pink? Blatant copy of Amber? Doesn't care about Parker? We know from even the newest vlog that her fav color is teal and even that would probably be okay in the space over pink and still more masculine. Just doesn't make sense

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

I do not understand her logic at all... She mentions in this vlog that she told parker to put her name on it if it was a gift for her and she'd put his name on it if it was for him... WHAT?

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Kamakazi wrote:I do not understand her logic at all... She mentions in this vlog that she told parker to put her name on it if it was a gift for her and she'd put his name on it if it was for him... WHAT?
I was thinking about this! It doesn't make sense AT ALL. She receives so many packages seemingly unexpectedly, how would she know which to open?? Critical. Thinking. Skills.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

jesacar96
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jesacar96 »

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about their choice to make a video about Evan. I completely understand why they didn't do it right away and I do believe that they were genuine when they were talking about it. The only thing that got under my skin a little was that the title seemed a little like clickbait and I almost feels like they used it as an excuse to make a 2 minute video for one of their vlogmas vlogs. And it's not that I missed out on their long vlog because I almost never watch them. Idk part of me wishes they would have said something sooner just so they could have raised money for him quicker but then part of me understands why they didn't. I guess it's hard to know what I would do because I've never been in a situation like that.

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

Aspyn: everyone keeps telling me to put a bra on and to cover my nipples... well no!
Also aspyn: parkerrrrr go fetch me some nipple covers!

soul_in_an_earthsuit
Debater
Debater

Post by soul_in_an_earthsuit »

Talyylouisee wrote:
FrecklesMcGhee wrote: Also I think it's so weird that they travel so often and are always documenting everything, yet their house has no photos of them, or their family, or any photos they've taken while traveling or anything. It'd all just generic and staged looking. I think I'm going to call that style Fauxvard, like someone suggested for the next thread title. (Which I vote for btw, so perfect.)

I was just going to make a post saying how I do genuinely like the style and vibe that is happening there but there's just that something that doesn't sit right and STAGED was the perfect way to describe it.
There is so much decor going on and it looks very photo shoot ready but not really LIFE ready.
even saw a comment saying it's fit for the pages of a home magazine Image

It just looks like a room that I'd be terrified to move anything out of place in and just very impractical for life and living

Also lol Image

exactly!!! I remember a few vlogs back parker was sick so he wanted to sit on the couch and just do work on his computer and be comfy. He sat up and the couch looked TINY like it looked like he barely had any room to sit, let alone lay or sit comfortably. The couch is a decor piece not something that is comfy to lounge in as a couch in a home should be. Can you imagine trying to baby proof or puppy proof that house?! Kids would WRECK their entire decor.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”