AspynExposed415 - Aspyn Ovard - Part 10

whatareyoudoing
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynExposed415 - Aspyn Ovard - Part 10

Post by whatareyoudoing »

^^ i'm sorry to be rude and off topic but i can't not say it... if there's one youtuber that drives me crazier than aspyn its freaking marissalace :(

brianne_xo
Informer
Informer

Post by brianne_xo »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:Is the meat at Taco Bell even real meat?
This is what their "meat" is: beef, water, isolated oat product, salt, chili pepper, onion powder, tomato powder, oats (wheat), soy lecithin, sugar, spices, maltodextrin (a polysaccharide that is absorbed as glucose), soybean oil (anti-dusting agent), garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, citric acid, caramel color, cocoa powder, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), natural flavors, yeast, modified corn starch, natural smoke flavor, salt, sodium phosphate, less than 2% of beef broth, potassium phosphate, and potassium lactate.

akamplace
Learner
Learner

Post by akamplace »

Anyone else notice how similar aspyn looks to Kerri Russell?!

gwacamolly
Learner
Learner

Post by gwacamolly »

OMG in today's video she said she didn't understand how time could be different on different planets and then asked parker if it's "supposeBly" or "supposedly"

96crayoncolors
Learner
Learner

Post by 96crayoncolors »

vanilla bean09 wrote:
lauralovesgossip wrote:Someone please tell me, does taco bell has any vegetarian meals in the US? Because in the taco bells of my country I don't remember anything that's vegetarian...
Water? lol at my taco bell i have not seen any vegetarian options either. Unless she gets just plain nachos without cheese.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I'm a vegetarian and I get anything really but beans instead of beef or meat. it's actually pretty easy.
I know that TBell does have vegetarian options, I just can't think of any off the top of my head cause I get the same 2 things each time I go there xD

missyashley
Learner
Learner

Post by missyashley »

You can order anything at Taco Bell with beans instead of meat and make it vegetarian!

lilikoi
Talker
Talker

Post by lilikoi »

Wow why are we discussing taco bell that's so off topic :roll:

Nice "vlog" today guys.... it's getting harder and harder to put up with them. but LOL @ the fact they admitted they don't have back up plans but Parkers like "were not STUPID"
that's definitely arguable when two minutes later your wife says "supposebly" :rofl:

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

Nice to know they have no back up plan if YouTube fails lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

They said they invested money in sth, does anyone have idea what they're talking about?
English is my 17th language.

goldfish1437
Lurker
Lurker

Post by goldfish1437 »

Dalia wrote:They said they invested money in sth, does anyone have idea what they're talking about?
parker bought silver a while back and thats one of their investments. like a brick of silver. just in case the cost of silver goes up.

lilikoi
Talker
Talker

Post by lilikoi »

Dalia wrote:They said they invested money in sth, does anyone have idea what they're talking about?
Most people with money hire these people called "wealth managers" which basically keep track of your money, make projections, make you a budget, invest your money in businesses/companies in the hopes to grow your fortune, etc.
If you have a lot of money you need to invest because if you have too much money sitting in a bank you get charged a lot more in taxes. Investing is a way of keeping your money in someone elses hand so it doesn't look like your money even though it is.

watermelone
Learner
Learner

Post by watermelone »

Okay Interstellar is like my favorite movie (I'm a huge nerd when it comes to stuff like that and I love to study and learn about scientific phenomenons) and it seriously hurt my brain to here to complain about how she doesn't understand the concept of time. like that is something you can just google and get a basically understanding but she is probs too lazy to even do that.

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

lol most adults with a bit of extra disposable money will invest in just general stocks as investments, theyve mentioned a couple of times in vlogs about them going to financial managers to help them out

the no backup plan thing isn't too big of a deal rn imo, theres now tons of cases of formerly popular you tubers that fell and crashed and aren't popular that still make a living on youtube, megan parken for example used to be THE most popular in competition with bethany mota in like 2008 made TONS of money and now she isn't popular at all, totally irrelevant but she can still make a living off of youtube. lindsey hughes whose sub count is on a decline i believe is still making a living from youtube. so considering they're still growing at a really solid rate with no signs of major decrease at the moment so i don't think much of them having no plan b as any big deal

they should be worried about getting old, like being 40 years old, no longer 'cute' or 'goals' and having no post secondary education or job experience, but then again aspyn said she wants to be a family vlogger like the shaytards so she really could potentially do youtube for the rest of her life

imjusthonest
Learner
Learner

Post by imjusthonest »

omg did u guys catch aspyn say "were so in love" right at the end of the video?! reminded me of that priv tweet of hers saying she deleted all the footage and some girl replies something like "omg gurl, thats because ur so in love" hahahah cracked me up :rofl: :rofl:

Wonderland
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderland »

It kind of rubbed me the wrong way when Aspyn said that when YouTube slows down they'll just get regular jobs as if it's so easy to get a "regular job." Like they have NO experience and NO education. What is she going to write on her resume? YouTube creator? Social media influencer? Maybe I'm just salty because I've been trying to get a job for a while but my limited experience keeps me from getting anywhere.

She has never had to work a day in her life. I would like to see her at a "regular job."

Wonderland
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderland »

Aspyn doesn't know how time works. Girl need to go get an education. Maybe take a physics class.

Interstellar was an awesome movie. I have the book The Science of Interstellar by Kip Thorne. Maybe I should send it to her PO Box lol

find7kites
Learner
Learner

Post by find7kites »

Parker: "It's just been a blessing to us...blah blah......and to be married to my best friend." I get that your S.O is like, the closest person to you and all of that, but..... Parker's always saying Aspyn's the love of his life. :o And isn't their main excuse to be married young is that they love each other soooo much? :rofl:

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

Remember how she was talking about her friends going to NC for "missions" or whatever for the summer... Well I'm from another state, but a bunch of college kids from Utah are in my town and trying to sell things door to door everyday and people are so weirded out by them. They honestly have no boundaries. Going to people's houses at like 9:30 PM, sitting on random porches "waiting for rides" at 10 PM .. Just reminded me of aspyn cause she would totally be a dumbass who does stuff like that. There's posts all over Facebook about getting these kids gone :rofl:

IamAUnicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by IamAUnicorn »

whateverforever wrote: the no backup plan thing isn't too big of a deal rn imo, theres now tons of cases of formerly popular you tubers that fell and crashed and aren't popular that still make a living on youtube, megan parken for example used to be THE most popular in competition with bethany mota in like 2008 made TONS of money and now she isn't popular at all, totally irrelevant but she can still make a living off of youtube. lindsey hughes whose sub count is on a decline i believe is still making a living from youtube. so considering they're still growing at a really solid rate with no signs of major decrease at the moment so i don't think much of them having no plan b as any big deal
Yes but Megan's family is basically rich and Lindsey's parents still somehow support her financially, in their threads people constantly mention how they so not make enough money to sustain their livings. It's not really comparable IMO.
I think the question and the answer they gave were more about what are they gonna do when YouTube as a platform dies.

With their level of education (or lack of) they can probably get very basic jobs, it will definitely be a lifestyle change going from travelling every month to earning minimum wage.
Of all the stupid shit they do money seems to be something they're somehow smart about, for example buying a house in an area they can afford was a good move to me. Let's hope they're investing wisely.

Wonderland
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderland »

I laughed out loud when Aspyn said traveling will be the same when they have kids it'll just be less frequent (And by less frequent she meant only once a month). Oh, Aspyn. She has absolutely no clue what parenting will be like.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”