Danielle Carolan

Re: Danielle Carolan

Post by Guest »

Seaside22 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:47 pm
Brooke says swell water bottles are out of style yet wears cropped leggings on the regular... Danielle should clue her in that 7/8 or full length goes better with a hydro flask.
These girls also think Air Force 1s and gaucho pants are cool so they’re way past help.

okuuurttgals
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by okuuurttgals »

First time poster but had to spill some tea I have had for a while on Brooke since she’s such pals with Danielle. UGA student here and I have seen them out a couple times. One time in particular randomly stuck out because of the Podcast the other day about Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass) coming up to her to ask for a cigarette. AND IT REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING SOOO LONG AGO. In April of 2017, at the KA Darty (day party) me and my friend group were near the stage and turned to see BROOKE smoking a cig. We all made jokes about the youtube girl smoking and then went on with it. But hearing her make the comment about cigarettes on the podcast made me LOL because I have seen her smoking one at a frat party before

lmaoahater
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lmaoahater »

Ladies and gents, may I introduce the stupidest fucking human on the planet.

Astrology is a fun game. It’s not fucking real, you absolute moron. How the hell can she act like she knows better than people that listen to reason? And science? As if the position of the stars explains your personality?

I’m just shocked people that actually believe in astrology exist. It’s nonsense, and Brooke is the biggest fucking idiot on the planet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

okuuurttgals wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:55 pm
First time poster but had to spill some tea I have had for a while on Brooke since she’s such pals with Danielle. UGA student here and I have seen them out a couple times. One time in particular randomly stuck out because of the Podcast the other day about Ed Westwick (Chuck Bass) coming up to her to ask for a cigarette. AND IT REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING SOOO LONG AGO. In April of 2017, at the KA Darty (day party) me and my friend group were near the stage and turned to see BROOKE smoking a cig. We all made jokes about the youtube girl smoking and then went on with it. But hearing her make the comment about cigarettes on the podcast made me LOL because I have seen her smoking one at a frat party before
Hahahaha yesss love that tea and welcome!!!!

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

brooke comes off as the type of gullible person to believe that fruits and vegetables can cure cancer or something

Post by Guest »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:59 am
brooke comes off as the type of gullible person to believe that fruits and vegetables can cure cancer or something
Or that eating fiber crackers and drinking ACV makes her the picture of health.

Post by Guest »

This is a really, really, really bad look. Does she not ask anyone for their opinion on her outfits?? Or do her friends just constantly lie to her face so she leaves the hotel room looking ridiculous. No one with an ounce of style would think anything about this outfit is good.

Also she needs to cut down on the carbs. Danielle, your ass isn’t trendy big, it’s just big.

cbean1423
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cbean1423 »

Hey lets not body shame anyone, its not cool.

sammiesusie
Learner
Learner

Post by sammiesusie »

Hun you are in college and do NOT need a ysl bag just to fit your iPad. She is literally asking for it. I am in awe. I feel bad for younger girls and more importantly their mothers when they see this crap, this IS NOT REAL.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

cbean1423 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:46 pm
Hey lets not body shame anyone, its not cool.
Lol you must be new here

spacey11
Talker
Talker

Danielle Carolan

Post by spacey11 »

ihateytgurus wrote:Image

This is a really, really, really bad look. Does she not ask anyone for their opinion on her outfits?? Or do her friends just constantly lie to her face so she leaves the hotel room looking ridiculous. No one with an ounce of style would think anything about this outfit is good.

Also she needs to cut down on the carbs. Danielle, your ass isn’t trendy big, it’s just big.
Sent from my

pixigoth22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pixigoth22 »

how is she gonna shame girls who have casual hook ups on her podcast and then post straight up ass pics

that being said im glad she feels good in her body, but the hypocrisy

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

The slut shaming on their podcast is getting reaaaal old.who cares if women want to casually hook up? As long as the situation is safe and consensual, there shouldn’t be an issue.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”