Thoughts/opinions on her??

midwesterndarling
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danielle Carolan

Post by midwesterndarling »

I really like her and her style, but the "join the dan fam" and constant dabbing kind of started to annoy me after a while.

turnme-up
Debater
Debater

Post by turnme-up »

I think it's impressive she can have this job and still be in school. Most young girls are skipping college now but she seems to thrive there!

321jj
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 321jj »

midwesterndarling wrote:I really like her and her style, but the "join the dan fam" and constant dabbing kind of started to annoy me after a while.
And her “she believe she could so she did” saying is so cringe lol. Also I noticed how she deletes hate comments on her videos now which is pretty annoying :?

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

so glad there’s a thread for her! I used to really like her videos, but I haven’t really enjoyed them since maybe last spring. All those videos about her boyfriend were beyond annoying, I literally could not care less about him.

In one of brooke miccio’s recent vlogs she talks about how danielle rescheduled a final because of a trip to new york with some brand. maybe I’m just a bitter college student, but that really rubbed me the wrong way. most schools in my area would never allow a final to be rescheduled on short notice unless you’re in the hospital or there was a death in your family. rescheduling a final because you want to go to new york is just stupid, she must have some very easy professors (which isn’t all that surprising, isn’t she a business major or something like that?).

Idk, I think it just annoyed me because danielle really doesn’t need the money, her family is clearly pretty wealthy so it’s not like doing the brand deal was a make or break moment for her. hell, she can afford an apartment AND paying for a dorm room at the same time so she has plenty of money to spare. skipping out on one brand deal so she can actually be responsible for her education wouldn’t have killed her

babymama101
Learner
Learner

Post by babymama101 »

I love Danielle. She’s seems so be genuine with everything she does.
Recently I’ve noticed her saying go dawgs at the end of her sentences I guess as a filler and that’s the only thing that’s been annoying to me. Other than that’s she is super nice and I love her college week in the life videos as I’m going to college next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curious_and_Sassy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by curious_and_Sassy »

I used to love Danielle’s videos but the way she talks & acts now that she’s in a sorority is too much. She doesn’t seem genuine anymore & that makes me sad. Plus all of the ads she’s been doing recently just don’t make sense. A Catfish ad, really??? Smh. She may be a nice girl but sometimes she comes off as a basic/entitled/spoiled rich girl. :roll:

ihateguruss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ihateguruss »

I cannot fucking stand this girl. She is the most spoiled & entitled child I've ever seen. First of all, her parents aka her dad literally give her everything she wants (I mean who on earth gets their kid a Cartier wedding band for their HIGH SCHOOL graduation), let's do and go anywhere she wants, and apparently doesn't care about her reckless spending.

The amount of money this girl wastes on coffee, smoothies, clothes (yet thinks she needs new clothes for every fucking trip she goes on). It seems incredibly selfish to me that she drops thousands on bags and shoes but she won't use that money toward paying for her college.

Don't even get my started on her appearance. Her ass is enormous in a bad way (she's super pear-shaped yet wears micro-mini skirts and tight pants) and I have so much embarrassment for her. Her boobs are incredibly saggy and low because she doesn't wear bras, and her eyes are super sunken in and not even pretty. She cannot pull off that awful platinum hairstyle. I know that's all harsh but she's just not pretty.

Everything she says and does just annoys me. She's very much a "look at me" type of girl and I hate those kinds of people.

aperitivo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aperitivo »

I just cringe every time she says "go dawgs". Which is often.

curious_and_Sassy
Lurker
Lurker

That "go dawgs" bullshit is so annoying. I graduated from bama but I definitely don't go around saying "roll tide" after every. fucking. sentence.
She's so fake and definitely comes off as sooo entitled. I hope she gets a big wake up call and stops acting so stuck up. It's not cute and neither is she.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I recently stumbled upon her channel.. Is that Joey guy her real BF? Is she aware that he's gay? I thought he was just her GBF but from all her posts it seems like he's her actual boyfriend so I thought I'd come ask on here lol

babymama101
Learner
Learner

Post by babymama101 »

novlau wrote:I recently stumbled upon her channel.. Is that Joey guy her real BF? Is she aware that he's gay? I thought he was just her GBF but from all her posts it seems like he's her actual boyfriend so I thought I'd come ask on here lol
Yeah he’s her boyfriend. But I’m pretty sure he’s not guy although he sometimes acts flamboyant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ihateguruss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ihateguruss »

I find it hilarious how she tries to act like she cares about football or sports. The whole "I'm so depressed and can't talk about the game" bullshit she's pulling after Georgia's loss makes me roll my eyes. I'm honestly so confused as to how she has friends given how fake she is.

Also idk if it's just because she's in college but she's been dressing like a hoe lately.

And yeah Joey is definitely gay. It's also really annoying how he copies Danielle (ex. she says she loves yellow and suddenly he does too and has yellow shit all over his Instagram). I can't with these two. I can't wait for the day they break up.

curious_and_Sassy
Lurker
Lurker

Yeahhhh she’s faking it as usual. I hate how she magically has a slight southern accent now. Like most of the videos she posted back in Tampa for winter break, she sounded like she normally does. I can’t with this fake bitch. A lot of her new, IG loving friends seem to be very slutty and fake too sooo she fits right in. I always got the hoe vibes from Danielle. YESS! Joey is gay. I have no doubt about it. I’m sure she’ll trade up for some Frat boy so they can be “insta famous” while dabbing & screaming “GO DAWGS!”.

ihateguruss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ihateguruss »

Yeah and the fact that she's starting to say "y'all" and claims she's been saying it for years. Such bullshit.

Omg I know have you seen her friend Morgan's Instagram? Girl posts the sluttiest pictures. I feel like these girls only want to be Danielle's friend because she makes and spends lots of money. Like when Danielle says "jump" they say "how high?"

Jju28
Learner
Learner

Post by Jju28 »

ihateguruss wrote:Yeah and the fact that she's starting to say "y'all" and claims she's been saying it for years. Such bullshit.

Omg I know have you seen her friend Morgan's Instagram? Girl posts the sluttiest pictures. I feel like these girls only want to be Danielle's friend because she makes and spends lots of money. Like when Danielle says "jump" they say "how high?"
Which Morgan?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

curious_and_Sassy
Lurker
Lurker

I think her insta is Morgan_mitchell
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were using Danielle.. especially all of these wanna-be insta famous hoes like Morgan. And I can't believe so many of her "viewers" want her friend Daly to make a youtube channel. Bye Felicia :roll:

ihateguruss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ihateguruss »

I think she and Joey broke up.

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

ihateguruss wrote:I think she and Joey broke up.
What makes you think that? I guess she hasn't posted about him in awhile.

Miamourxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Miamourxoxo »

I do have to say she posts a lot more frequently than her counterpart brooke... I wonder what else she's involved with besides her sorority and the hip hop troupe (group? class? team? idk lol)

Return to “Danielle Marie Carolan”