Brittney tries too hard to be relevant Saunders - Part 9

Shady80
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittney tries too hard to be relevant Saunders - Part 9

Post by Shady80 »

I sussed tic toc brand and saw it’s only available as a wholesaler to people with a business license... wonder if she gets some of her fayt from there, thought she “designed” everything from scratch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDarkprince600
Talker
Talker

Post by TheDarkprince600 »

Nine parts? Almost hard to believe if you ask me. I would've thought that this would have stopped at 5 or 6. What more could be said? :rofl:
Just another youtuber who eventually let fame get to her head, making poor choices time and time again for the sake of instant gratification. Lies, manipulation, failed relationships and friendships, maintaining relevancy, shilling... list goes on. I forget, did she claim to be an advocate of body positivity? Even with the fayt brand? If so, it is extremely ironic, considering that she does her hardest to appear skinny. Especially when she's modeling with plus sized models.

At any rate, whatever she does next would surprise me none. *sighs* Ah, Brittney.
What particular body you currently occupy is trivial.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

learningthetea wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:09 am
So I recently reactivated my depop account that I forgot I had just to browse and found Brittney's, which is inactive. The dresses on there were size 8s and 10s, she's definitely not that size now...
I still remember her posting the blue Arnhem dress saying had only been worn twice... she was photographed and videod wearing it more than twice and Emma had worn it a few times herself

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

ImageImage

Interesting that she told someone who wrote an article about her and Fayt that originally there was another mob involved. Considering she claims she’s done it all in her own since the start ImageImage

https://www.hunterhunter.com.au/newcas ... .facebook

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

Her store must be dying. She made an insta post recently of her at the shop and no one was there. Wonder how long it's going to last.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

musiclover12 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:14 pm
Her store must be dying. She made an insta post recently of her at the shop and no one was there. Wonder how long it's going to last.

Doesn’t help her in any way that she is too lazy to have better open hours that would benefit her. The amount of comments I read asking for later hours on weekends...

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

She hasn’t been to f45 since late 2017 (before Bali). This reminds me of when she kept saying she hadn’t dyed her hair for x amount of months and it wasn’t even correct
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Paint_me_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Paint_me_bitch »

I saw her dog went missing yesterday out of her backyard and they still haven’t found him. I’m not a fan of hers but I feel pretty bad for her, especially with all the prank calls she’s been getting. I’d be devastated if my dog went missing.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Paint_me_bitch wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:39 pm
I saw her dog went missing yesterday out of her backyard and they still haven’t found him. I’m not a fan of hers but I feel pretty bad for her, especially with all the prank calls she’s been getting. I’d be devastated if my dog went missing.
I’m sorry it has happened but as a pet owner I don’t understand why she would leave them in a yard with such an easy way to get out. Yesterday she showed a gap that looked plenty big enough for Peanut to make his way out of
B2E4055E-ADC4-49DF-8F51-534A0EBC9D60.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Paint_me_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Paint_me_bitch »

howdydoody wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:08 pm
Paint_me_bitch wrote:
I’m sorry it has happened but as a pet owner I don’t understand why she would leave them in a yard with such an easy way to get out. Yesterday she showed a gap that looked plenty big enough for Peanut to make his way out ofB2E4055E-ADC4-49DF-8F51-534A0EBC9D60.png
Yeah that wasn’t a great idea especially for a puppy who is only 5 months old.
My dog is 9 years old and I wouldn’t trust him in a yard that wasn’t secure.

Lalu
Learner
Learner

Post by Lalu »

howdydoody wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:08 pm
Paint_me_bitch wrote:
I’m sorry it has happened but as a pet owner I don’t understand why she would leave them in a yard with such an easy way to get out. Yesterday she showed a gap that looked plenty big enough for Peanut to make his way out ofB2E4055E-ADC4-49DF-8F51-534A0EBC9D60.png
I thought the same thing when she showed this gap. I've seen a full grown German Shepard squeeze into a tiny cat flap before. This space definitely looked big enough for a 5 month old sausage dog to fit through.

I'm so saddened by her stories trying to find him. She is doing everything she can to get him back and no one deserves that heartache.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

That toe point pose..... and I thought she said that they were doing photo shoots for Staple Swim and that sure doesn’t look like swimwear 🤔🤔

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

:?

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

:|

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

“I’m reporting you to the police for false claims”
“Enjoy your life you piece of shit”

I’d like to know why she thinks the police will do anything about false claims. That’s like me saying to her “I’m reporting you to the police for false claims that you design all the items sold by Fayt”.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

:roll:

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

She so strange with the things she says sometimes- today she said on insta stories she’s never owned a clothes drier and yet she had one when she lived in Melbourne with Dylan and she gave the washing machine and drier away to a lady while she was packing up

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

That sure sounds like Brittney

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Decided to listen to the podcast she put out today and what a joke... the amount of lies she puts out is astounding. So back when she was “with” Jacko she was posting groups saying she had no savings but in this podcast she claims she started saving her money when she was 21/22? In 2018 she admitted her owed a LOT of tax.. in the podcast she made out this was when she was 22/23? Then talking about her body she claims she is 5”6 which she certainly isn’t- and she has previously claimed to be 5”5. She is neither. I am 165cm (5”4 just shy of 5”5) and being from Newcastle have been near her a few times over the years at shopping centres etc etc and she comes no higher than my shoulder.

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

Has she forgotten about her fitness again? I actually went on her Instagram to see if she was following any f45 studios and she's not... seems weird that she would bring f45 up again and not even follow the studio that she goes to!!! Seems a bit fishy imo.

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”