Acacia Kersey: Patreon Titties & Moving Cities

ebony_
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Patreon Titties & Moving Cities

Post by ebony_ »

It’s amazing to see how much colour has come back into their lives since moving to LA. It’s blatantly obvious that she wasn’t happy in Oregon and I think the muted boring colours represented that. Now she is in LA the sun is out and the colours are everywhere, christ she is even painting a shitty coloured flower on the wall.

I obviously don’t know if everything is ok with Js family or if they are still in Oregon but it seems like a weird choice to pick up and move states away from the grandparents when they have done SO much for A and J (all those date nights ect)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have a sleep disorder and my brain is often that scattered that I don't pick up on the problems!

annajazz
Learner
Learner

Post by annajazz »

Acacia started an OnlyFans

https://onlyfans.com/acaciakersey

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

She charges $20 a month and probably doesn't even post more than cleavage and bra/underwear pics.

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

someone take one for the team and get her onlyfans lol

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Also, that auburn/red hair color she has going on now looks terrible. It doesn't suit her at all.

bluemerlehoney
Learner
Learner

Post by bluemerlehoney »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
> Also, that auburn/red hair color she has going on now looks terrible. It
> doesn't suit her at all.

Tbh I disagree here. In my opinion it looks so much better and younger than her natural brown hair. However I really dislike the filters she puts on her pics. Those filters look so bad, especially with the new hair color and also the colors of most of her clothes don‘t suit her red hair at all.

Also, I really don‘t understand why she always wants to come across as a „curvy hot mom“ who gets hate for her body but still embraces and shows her curves, when in reality she would never get shamed for that because she is naturally thin anyways.

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

Someone posted on lolcow that she uploaded an onlyfans video with Brinley in the background. She deleted it when people called her out for it, but yikes.

I honestly don't understand who her target audience for OF is supposed to be. Teens and mostly other moms follow her, so I can't imagine them spending $20 a month to see bikini photos.

Outrageousmonkeys74
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Outrageousmonkeys74 »

Finally caught up on her thread and I see it’s barely been moving along.

I see no one posted about her Instagram stories about how she’s going to be keeping her family’s life more private, especially her kids. I’m pretty sure she posted this before as well. I’m interested to know what she’s going to show in her vlogs — if she even posts another

peaced
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by peaced »

She was caught stealing another creator’s presets and selling them as her own. When the original creator confronted her, she first denied, then admitted and apologized, and tried to BRIBE her with a cut of her sales, that’s right, not even the whole amount, A CUT. But hold on, she also mentioned that her financial situation is not good as she was offering this said cut even though she has flaunted her new coffee machine and Dyson airwrap which costs hundreds of dollers in the past week. The person declined the money because she didn’t want to take money away from her family. She is never going to change, she is never going to grow up.

margaritahicks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by margaritahicks »

peaced wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:20 pm
She was caught stealing another creator’s presets and selling them as her own. When the original creator confronted her, she first denied, then admitted and apologized, and tried to BRIBE her with a cut of her sales, that’s right, not even the whole amount, A CUT. But hold on, she also mentioned that her financial situation is not good as she was offering this said cut even though she has flaunted her new coffee machine and Dyson airwrap which costs hundreds of dollers in the past week. The person declined the money because she didn’t want to take money away from her family. She is never going to change, she is never going to grow up.
Its so sad that Ash had to be put through this as a small creator. I can’t believe she was kind enough to remove Acacias name from her story and offer her the kindness of being anonymous (despite everyone already knowing what Acacia did)

I agree that Acacia mentioning her poor financial situation after investing money into two non-necessity (& definitely not cheap) items is super messed up. She continues to flaunt material items & her plans for disneyland trips yet tries to pull the “Im skint” card.

also on the topic of finances, Am I the asshole for saying that Acacia and Jairus most definitely didn’t need to have 3 kids in the span of 4 years? If I were her, I definitely wouldn’t of had a child after having Rosie and knowing the potential medical expenses. She can cry about being in financial ruin but nobody forced her to have 3 kids & two dogs (one being a dachshund that definitely aren’t cheap when it comes to genetic issues)

Jenin
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenin »

She deleted the apology post and replaced it with a naked picture of her (???) and a vague caption suggesting that she’ll be leaving Instagram. Always the victim. She’s probably hoping that is she disappears for a bit, people will eventually forget about what happened. Too bad the internet never forgets.

The creator of the presets posted this video where she breaks down what happened and includes a lot of the conversation that went on between them. To the surprise of absolutely no one, Acacia tried to manipulate and downplay the situation. She will never learn.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Lmao, did any of ya'll see the thread going around OT about her? Supposedly, someone who knows A&J was spilling tea (and provided pictures that she knew them) about them. Just search Acacia's name on Twitter and you'll find it but basically, the person claims that:

-Acacia and Jairus have been struggling financially since at least 2019

-Acacia is super controlling of Jairus (no surprise) that if he leaves her even for a few hours, she either blows up his phone demanding he comes home or she will literally go down to wherever he is and makes him come home with her.

-Jairus intentionally dates "rich" girls so he can bum off of them and doesn't have to work (Not shocking)

-Jairus started dating Acacia so he could get exposure for his band at the time and ended up getting trapped

-Acacia is glued to her phone 24/7 and doesn't do anything with the dogs, the kids, etc and Jairus has to do it all

-Jairus apparently one night was really drunk and admitted he hated Acacia and wished he wasn't with her

-Jairus' family hates Acacia

There's more, too like about how Jairus would have to sell things to feed the kids. If this is all true, I definitely can't see them lasting 5 more years unless she keeps trapping him with kids. What concerns me is that he already has a history of depression and since Acacia is SO controlling of him, the idea of him taking his own life to escape it all doesn't seem that far fetched :( I hope he can get away from her one day.

razberry_skittles
Learner
Learner

Post by razberry_skittles »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:36 am
Lmao, did any of ya'll see the thread going around OT about her? Supposedly, someone who knows A&J was spilling tea (and provided pictures that she knew them) about them. Just search Acacia's name on Twitter and you'll find it but basically, the person claims that:

-Acacia is super controlling of Jairus (no surprise) that if he leaves her even for a few hours, she either blows up his phone demanding he comes home or she will literally go down to wherever he is and makes him come home with her.

-Jairus intentionally dates "rich" girls so he can bum off of them and doesn't have to work (Not shocking)

-Jairus started dating Acacia so he could get exposure for his band at the time and ended up getting trapped

-Acacia is glued to her phone 24/7 and doesn't do anything with the dogs, the kids, etc and Jairus has to do it all

-Jairus apparently one night was really drunk and admitted he hated Acacia and wished he wasn't with her

There's more, too like about how Jairus would have to sell things to feed the kids. If this is all true, I definitely can't see them lasting 5 more years unless she keeps trapping him with kids. What concerns me is that he already has a history of depression and since Acacia is SO controlling of him, the idea of him taking his own life to escape it all doesn't seem that far fetched :( I hope he can get away from her one day.
I couldn’t find it..
Who posted it?

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

razberry_skittles wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:55 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:36 am

I couldn’t find it..
Who posted it?

Their username on Twitter is "dirtykersey"

Buttersforever
Learner
Learner

Post by Buttersforever »

She’s still posting to her only fans as recently as august 30th
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

annajazz
Learner
Learner

Post by annajazz »

Jairus spent his birthday away from Acacia at a bar in Eugene.

greeneyestanlines
Learner
Learner

Post by greeneyestanlines »

annajazz wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:16 am
Jairus spent his birthday away from Acacia at a bar in Eugene.
Damn. I mean, I know we’ve all assumed/read that he doesn’t want to be with her anymore but shit lol anybody think she’ll eventually come back to social media or was this scandal the final nail in the coffin?

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

She'll definitely come back eventually but I think she has too many haters to actually make a real comeback like on YouTube or anything. I also don't know how she's going to explain them moving back to Oregon after she told everyone and their mothers how happy she was in California and how it was gonna be their home for the next several years...I bet she really regrets giving up the Oregon house, now. Her TikTok and IG comments are still full of hate so I think she'll continue to lay low until October, she can't resist showing off at Disney and her birthday :roll:

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:53 pm
She'll definitely come back eventually but I think she has too many haters to actually make a real comeback like on YouTube or anything. I also don't know how she's going to explain them moving back to Oregon after she told everyone and their mothers how happy she was in California and how it was gonna be their home for the next several years...I bet she really regrets giving up the Oregon house, now. Her TikTok and IG comments are still full of hate so I think she'll continue to lay low until October, she can't resist showing off at Disney and her birthday :roll:
they moved back???

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Lolokwow wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:47 pm
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:53 pm
they moved back???

Yeah, or they're in the process of it. I read on OT (opinion Twitter) that someone had found the house they were renting in California listed on Zillow and then people were saying they saw Acacia & Jairus back in the Eugene, Oregon area so who knows if they've found a new place to live or if they're staying with his family until they find something.

Return to “acaciacutie”