Post by idontknow »

This one was the most voted for thread title! Continue here <3

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Live, Laugh, Gaslight

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Acacia has literally mentioned numerous times in the past how she’s against home births because of what happened with her brother Keegan.

I don’t want to offend anyone who has done a home birth, but I just think home births are sooooooo dangerous.

VelvetTeddy
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by VelvetTeddy »

In Acacia's instagram story Rosie is adorable but should she be crawling all over Acacia's stomach? I know when I was pregnant I didn't really want anything weighing down on my stomach.

Post by Guest »

if acacia does go through with having a home birth, i predict that she’ll go through an even MORE pretentious “crunchy holistic mama” phase

she’s going to act all high and mighty about being 100% natural, and giving other moms terrible advice. i can even see her wanting to become a doula...

that is, until their 4th kid, where she’ll do a 180 and go back to her punk rocker phase

VelvetTeddy
Informer
Informer

Post by VelvetTeddy »

weatethepopcorn wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:40 am
Acacia has literally mentioned numerous times in the past how she’s against home births because of what happened with her brother Keegan.

I don’t want to offend anyone who has done a home birth, but I just think home births are sooooooo dangerous.
I also feel like since she already announced on Instagram she was having the baby at home if doctors push for a hospital birth due to possible complications Acacia will say no and do the birth at home.

ceslie247
Learner
Learner

Post by ceslie247 »

VelvetTeddy wrote:In Acacia's instagram story Rosie is adorable but should she be crawling all over Acacia's stomach? I know when I was pregnant I didn't really want anything weighing down on my stomach.
I don’t think she really cares bc when she was pregnant with rosie she let princess brinkley put all her weight on her stomach & smack tf outta it too

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I completely understand why people would want a home birth and I support it as long as it's with a Certified Professional Midwife or Certified Nurse Midwife and the mother is low risk. It's a common misconception that midwives do not know how to handle complications but the professionals I mentioned above are trained in how to handle them at home and have a plan for hospital transfers if necessary. They carry medical items such as pitocin, oxygen, IV's, resuscitation equipment, stitches for tears, anti- hemorrhage equipment, etc and are certified in neonatal and adult CPR. They usually do careful screening of their potential clients and examen their past pregnancies and births. In the case of Acacia, most professional midwives would not take her as a client because of what happened with Rosie and would refer her to a doctor for primary care. If she does get a midwife, it would not be one I would trust with a home birth. Acacia, to be frank, is not very smart and I doubt has done any research on midwives in the area and home birthing. This is a purely selfish decision.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

Trauma is a tricky thing so I don’t want to be too judgemental on how she reacts to this birth. To me, it’s more logical that following a traumatic birth that you would be more likely to want a hospital birth even more because although like the previous poster said, these midwives are certified and prepared, there’s even more supplies/equipment at the hospital, it’s a more sterile environment, more doctors available if needed, etc.

But whatever I guess. Again, like the previous poster said, I can’t imagine someone taking her on as a client for multiple reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VelvetTeddy
Informer
Informer

Post by VelvetTeddy »

Mads07 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:38 pm
Trauma is a tricky thing so I don’t want to be too judgemental on how she reacts to this birth. To me, it’s more logical that following a traumatic birth that you would be more likely to want a hospital birth even more because although like the previous poster said, these midwives are certified and prepared, there’s even more supplies/equipment at the hospital, it’s a more sterile environment, more doctors available if needed, etc.

But whatever I guess. Again, like the previous poster said, I can’t imagine someone taking her on as a client for multiple reasons.

I do believe if Acacia said her birth with Rosie was traumatic, then it was. I just think Rosie's birth was different than Brinley's (Acacia had to be induced because her placenta stopped giving Rosie nutrients, Rosie was premature). I just wish Acacia would get help for what she experienced that day, it's clear she isn't healed from it. She scolded the doctors that were helping a 3 pound premature baby and I know Acacia got upset because they made her sign c section/epidural permission paperwork incase anything went wrong. I feel like she thinks everyone is out to get her/she knows best. Either way, whatever doctor or hospital they went to, Rosie's birth wasn't going to be 'normal' because of the issues with Acacia's placenta it was not the doctors' fault or anyones.

Does anyone know if she has confirmed she is getting a midwife? Some people that do home births just have themselves and their significant other present.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

Baby Kersey #3 is a boy

I’m not sure why she made such a big deal about how they were debating revealing the gender, only to post “he wouldn’t stop moving so” on her instagram story during an ultrasound

Edit before I’m even done posting: she realized within three minutes and deleted it but OT got screenshots

syddafrickenkid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by syddafrickenkid »

anyone see her story?? my screenshot wont upload, but its a boy based of her story at least, i wonder if that was intensional or a mistake??

VelvetTeddy
Informer
Informer

Post by VelvetTeddy »

Acacia leaking that the baby is a boy is the ONLY hype she had around this pregnancy. Sneak peak is notorious for false boy tests so we really won't know until the anatomy ultrasound but jeez Acacia leaking the one piece of information that has given her some interest...lol.

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

VelvetTeddy wrote:Acacia leaking that the baby is a boy is the ONLY hype she had around this pregnancy. Sneak peak is notorious for false boy tests so we really won't know until the anatomy ultrasound but jeez Acacia leaking the one piece of information that has given her some interest...lol.
And of course it happens the day after she said she wasn’t sure she wanted to announce it at all. I swear you can’t write this stuff!! Her whole life is one big ironic mess.

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

Here’s the ss (:

Last edited by flowerology on Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:corn:

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Well at least we dodged Calliope Kersey. For now.

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

She's so fucking dumb 😂.

melindagomez
Informer
Informer

Post by melindagomez »

She is the biggest idiot who ever walked the planet. OMG, the evil male doctor who took your 3 lb multiple severe medical problem baby away from you and SAVED its life? What an asshole.

There are good and bad doctors of both genders in all disciplines. I get being more comfortable with a female and that's great, go to a female. But to blame her male doctor for Rosie's birth is beyond insane. The title is perfect, gaslighting.

And the higher infant mortality rate in the US compared to Europe is due to deaths in the first month due to SIDS, not deaths during birth. Deaths during births are actually lower.

Leahfaith55
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Leahfaith55 »

Sorry new here. Why does she refer to Rosie’s birth as traumatic?

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

Someone asked if they’d move to Hawaii and she said no because she doesn’t feel it’s her place to and she feels weird being a tourist there.

Except you didn’t feel weird when you were taking sea crystals off the beach despite it being common knowledge not to disturb the nature of Hawaii, I’m not American and have never been to Hawaii and I know this stuff. I wish she would have just said no I prefer being on the mainland and close to LA instead of trying to come across like she gives a damn about respecting Native Hawaiians.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

melindagomez wrote:She is the biggest idiot who ever walked the planet. OMG, the evil male doctor who took your 3 lb multiple severe medical problem baby away from you and SAVED its life? What an asshole.

There are good and bad doctors of both genders in all disciplines. I get being more comfortable with a female and that's great, go to a female. But to blame her male doctor for Rosie's birth is beyond insane. The title is perfect, gaslighting.

And the higher infant mortality rate in the US compared to Europe is due to deaths in the first month due to SIDS, not deaths during birth. Deaths during births are actually lower.
I’m pretty sure she was talking about maternal mortality rates because she mentions black mothers, who do have higher rates of maternal mortality (3-4x more than white women, even when accounting for SES, education, etc) in the US

Return to “acaciacutie”