Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Botched Teats and Racist Tweets

Post by Badwulf »

mvt14 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:52 pm
Can she just physically not talk to Rosie and Brinkley in the same fucking voice? Jesus the favoritism is awful.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
I'm double posting sorryyyy!

I understand Rosie is behind on her speech and baby talk can help with speech progression, but if you look at her Brinley highlight on Instagram, Brinley is around the same age Rosie is right now in the beginning of those highlights and Acacia's baby voice isn't nearly as ridiculous when talking to her as it is when she currently talks to Rosie. The high pitched cutesy voice is fine, but the word mispronunciation and replacing R's with w's isn't helpful at all.

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

Badwulf wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:00 pm

So I was lurking pretty hard because I'm bored and Brogan got involved with OT a little bit. They love her mothering style (so do I, except for her choice in clothes, she's constantly doing activities, engaging with her son, and socializing him with kids his age unlike Acacia), but aren't big fans of her in general, so she butted in and I kinda like the way she came at them, Acacia could never.
I know it's a little off topic, but I like Brogan more and more everyday, she's a great mom.
(Well, actually I fucking hate the way she talks to Elio, my boyfriend nearly has a heart attack everytime a play a story where she's doing her baby talk 😂)
Looks like she also threw major shade at Acacia and I'm kinda here for it. Maybe she should give her some advice (I feel like Acacia would block her IRL for giving constructive criticism as a friend lmao)

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

Sorry for this being a little off topic but can someone explain to me why it’s ok to praise acacia for her parenting skills, which involves judging her, but it’s not ok to criticize her parenting skills, even though it also involves judging her? I think it’s silly to allow one and not the other because they’re both assuming/judging stuff that we don’t get to see. Frankly nobody knows how good they are as parents

Or maybe rona brain is making me crazy, idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krkrk_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Krkrk_ »

mvt14 wrote:Can she just physically not talk to Rosie and Brinkley in the same fucking voice? Jesus the favoritism is awful.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
I was just thinking this.. and why does she baby Rosie, Rosie is not a baby

anonie
Debater
Debater

Post by anonie »

12thplace wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:34 pm
Sorry for this being a little off topic but can someone explain to me why it’s ok to praise acacia for her parenting skills, which involves judging her, but it’s not ok to criticize her parenting skills, even though it also involves judging her? I think it’s silly to allow one and not the other because they’re both assuming/judging stuff that we don’t get to see. Frankly nobody knows how good they are as parents

Or maybe rona brain is making me crazy, idk

I think the difference between the praise she gets versus the criticism she gets is because it’s not that common that we see her doing something right. You’re right that nobody knows how good of parents they are but A has a knack for catching things she’s doing wrong thinking that she’s being the best mom ever when she’s being the opposite. Then expecting praise for it and not accepting that she could do things differently. She’s smug and thinks she can’t be a better mom than she is already. Either way it’s judging, but the principle behind the judgment is different. It’s great to see her doing things correctly when she does post it. But then again, the praise she gets for it shouldn’t be as celebrated as it is. She’s doing what REAL mothers do on a regular basis. And even then it seems to be the bare minimum of what moms actually do. No good mom is perfect but she isn’t special for doing something right. And she just happens to show us when she’s doing things wrong.

jupiterrock
Learner
Learner

Post by jupiterrock »

omg rosies hair is actually sort of done in her recent insta story. I audibly gasped in shock.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

Okay, here’s another one cause her videos hit the nail on the head every time. Hopefully A watches it.

:corn:

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

What's up with the makeup routine tik tok?
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

jupiterrock wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:51 pm
omg rosies hair is actually sort of done in her recent insta story. I audibly gasped in shock.

Meanwhile Brinley's hair looks like it'll start dreading any day now :roll:.

Cat007
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat007 »

Let me preface this by saying I’m aware little kids can injure themselves playing all the time. But what exactly does Rosie do that could have possibly made her bruise or scratch herself that bad..? She is not very mobile yet.. and we know A doesn’t let her play with any real toys...

I noticed this mark on Rosie in A’s IG story (THIS PHOTO DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE, PLS WATCH HER STORY!) and as soon as it’s showed, acacia moves her hand over the spot, and in the following videos of Rosie her hand is over the same spot, or it’s zoomed into her face... I don’t know.. it just didn’t sit right with me..Image

peachygreen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peachygreen »

Cat007 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:59 pm
Let me preface this by saying I’m aware little kids can injure themselves playing all the time. But what exactly does Rosie do that could have possibly made her bruise or scratch herself that bad..? She is not very mobile yet.. and we know A doesn’t let her play with any real toys...

I noticed this mark on Rosie in A’s IG story (THIS PHOTO DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE, PLS WATCH HER STORY!) and as soon as it’s showed, acacia moves her hand over the spot, and in the following videos of Rosie her hand is over the same spot, or it’s zoomed into her face... I don’t know.. it just didn’t sit right with me..Image

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out and I agree- Rosie isn't mobile so that couldn't have been an accident from playing. Maybe one of the dogs stepped on her while she was left on the floor? Seems a bit deep for a scratch!

Cat007
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat007 »

peachygreen wrote:
Cat007 wrote:

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out and I agree- Rosie isn't mobile so that couldn't have been an accident from playing. Maybe one of the dogs stepped on her while she was left on the floor? Seems a bit deep for a scratch!
Yeah, looks like dried blood /:

jupiterrock
Learner
Learner

Post by jupiterrock »

Cat007 wrote:Let me preface this by saying I’m aware little kids can injure themselves playing all the time. But what exactly does Rosie do that could have possibly made her bruise or scratch herself that bad..? She is not very mobile yet.. and we know A doesn’t let her play with any real toys...

she could have scratched herself with her long ass nails that acacia wont that care of

Purshaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by Purshaaa »

Her boobs look so weird and squishedImage

poftarte
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by poftarte »

jupiterrock wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:43 pm
Cat007 wrote:Let me preface this by saying I’m aware little kids can injure themselves playing all the time. But what exactly does Rosie do that could have possibly made her bruise or scratch herself that bad..? She is not very mobile yet.. and we know A doesn’t let her play with any real toys...

she could have scratched herself with her long ass nails that acacia wont that care of

Maybe this is the reason she finally will change Rosie's chair. She might have hut herself on the Bumbo chair? Just speculating...

Cirrilixx
Talker
Talker

Post by Cirrilixx »

Cat007 wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was because Poppy is teething and accidentaly maybe bit Rosie a bit hard? It's a small spot, so it could be just Rosie scratching herself, but it looks a bit too deep for just a scratch

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Did we vote on a new title? We need a new thread ASAP
Also, does she ever brush Brinleys hair for fucks sake!

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

greeneyestanlines wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:41 pm
Thread title options! (My first try at a title so sorry if they’re bad lol)
Acacia Kersey: Pregnant At Last, Forget My Past
Acacia Kersey: Low on Funds, Make Another Bun
I just really like "low on funds, make another bun" as the title for the next thread. Classic Acacia bullshit.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

weatethepopcorn wrote:Did we vote on a new title? We need a new thread ASAP
The one that was most popular a few pages ago was “Acacia Kersey: Third Pregnancy, Fourth Kid”

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

12thplace wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:56 am
weatethepopcorn wrote:Did we vote on a new title? We need a new thread ASAP
The one that was most popular a few pages ago was “Acacia Kersey: Third Pregnancy, Fourth Kid”

yes but it was also discussed that it might not be used due to her miscarriage. TBH I agree with that notion.

Return to “acaciacutie”