Acacia Kersey: Neglectful Mother Yet Wants Another

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Acacia Kersey: Neglectful Mother Yet Wants Another

Post by 12thplace »

Thanks to ghostflusters for the awesome thread name!

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Acacia Kersey: Neglectful Mother Yet Wants Another

Post by Manybananas »

12thplace wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:31 pm
Thanks to ghostflusters for the awesome thread name!
Yes this is perfect. Painfully accurate.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

What a great name, gotta say, there was a lot of tough competition ;D

melindagomez
Informer
Informer

Post by melindagomez »

So, I haven't been following this story for long, have not watched many of her videos (can barely make it through them also.)

But I did just watch the 1 month update one someone had just mentioned. So Acacia mentions that Rosemary has chromosome 20a deletion and chromosome 20b duplication but that it doesn't mean anything. Here is what national institute of health says: Signs and symptoms that have been reported in people with chromosome 20 duplication include intellectual disability, developmental delay, speech delay, poor coordination, dental problems, spinal bone abnormalities, distinctive facial features, and heart problems.

Since I haven't been following Rosemary for long, has this been talked about before? I found her addressing this very odd in the one month update video. She seemed extremely pained and embarrassed to mention them and also dismissed them all as not meaning anything.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

I say theres a 90% chance that they're gonna accidentally hurt the puppy and end up pulling a grave and just not mentioning it for months until she's pregnant and say they couldn't take care of it because she had to focus on her awesome boss bish forming life momma body.

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

Hallelujah! Apoop has a dentist appointment! 👏 I hope Rosie is also seeing a dentist. I remember Brin went not too long ago
:corn:

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Post by Maeve »

melindagomez wrote:So, I haven't been following this story for long, have not watched many of her videos (can barely make it through them also.)

But I did just watch the 1 month update one someone had just mentioned. So Acacia mentions that Rosemary has chromosome 20a deletion and chromosome 20b duplication but that it doesn't mean anything. Here is what national institute of health says: Signs and symptoms that have been reported in people with chromosome 20 duplication include intellectual disability, developmental delay, speech delay, poor coordination, dental problems, spinal bone abnormalities, distinctive facial features, and heart problems.

Since I haven't been following Rosemary for long, has this been talked about before? I found her addressing this very odd in the one month update video. She seemed extremely pained and embarrassed to mention them and also dismissed them all as not meaning anything.
Giiiiirrl you’ve missed so much tea!! Rosie has then been diagnosed with Alagille Syndrome, which adds to her Agenesis of the Corpus Callosum, so her disabilities are both physical and cognitive. For a long time Acacia wouldn’t talk about Rosie’s health. She’s now opening to discuss her progress, but only the physical part. I think she’s still in denial about Rosie’s intellectual disability.

ohheygracieo
Debater
Debater

Post by ohheygracieo »

flowerology wrote:Hallelujah! Apoop has a dentist appointment! Image I hope Rosie is also seeing a dentist. I remember Brin went not too long ago
god, with acacias terrible dental hygiene I can’t imagine that’s she’s enforcing brin to brush her teeth much either. didn’t she say she wasn’t brushing Rosie’s teeth and got a lot of backlash for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

melindagomez wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:01 pm
So, I haven't been following this story for long, have not watched many of her videos (can barely make it through them also.)

That's pretty behind, I'd suggest watching her 7 month update, 1 year update, and Alagille Diagnosis.
Acacia was in denial for a while and it's obvious with how long it took to get a diagnosis for something people have been saying since Rosie was born. I believe if she was truly advocating for Rosie she would have been saying "A lot of people are suggesting Alagille and etc. I want to really look into this, there has to be a reason why my baby isn't progressing." It's SUPER fishy that right before her official diagnosis their doctor came to them talking as if they already knew she had Alagille, she actually hinted towards it being a possibility in her 7 month update, why tf did it take another 7 months for them to officially come to that conclusion and start getting her the appropriate care? Genetic testing only takes 2-4 weeks.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Acacia is pinning pregnant women on her "cutest board"
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

cmadiw03
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cmadiw03 »

Badwulf wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:58 pm
melindagomez wrote:

That's pretty behind, I'd suggest watching her 7 month update, 1 year update, and Alagille Diagnosis.
Acacia was in denial for a while and it's obvious with how long it took to get a diagnosis for something people have been saying since Rosie was born. I believe if she was truly advocating for Rosie she would have been saying "A lot of people are suggesting Alagille and etc. I want to really look into this, there has to be a reason why my baby isn't progressing." It's SUPER fishy that right before her official diagnosis their doctor came to them talking as if they already knew she had Alagille, she actually hinted towards it being a possibility in her 7 month update, why tf did it take another 7 months for them to officially come to that conclusion and start getting her the appropriate care? Genetic testing only takes 2-4 weeks.

This is my first time writing anything in here, I 100% agree with you, it doesn’t seem like they were trying very hard, although their doctors could have suggested alagille a long time ago, genetic testing usually takes about 6 months possible longer if the samples need to be sent off.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Following, crying at the title

melindagomez
Informer
Informer

Post by melindagomez »

Got it, thanks! I thought Rosie was just officially diagnosed with Alagille because she only talks about that and not gaining weight in the videos I've seen. I had no idea about the chromosome deletion/duplication diagnosis causing intellectual disability, heart problems, spinal problems etc.

I find it odd Acacia doesn't seem to grasp what a chromosome is, that is basic high school biology class. Did she not go to high school - was she a drop out or religious home schooled?

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

Remember the beginning of December where she was pushing her merch, book, & presets really hard and stated that she was getting rid of her presets. Apparently her presets are still up lol.

https://gumroad.com/acaciakersey

Also I got bored and went through Jairus' instagram last night & I'm pretty sure he writes for some band local to them "modern maps" and he might actually get a lil paycheck from that, he probably writes songs for other people in general and that's how he makes money.

anonie
Debater
Debater

Post by anonie »

mermaid vic wrote:
I say theres a 90% chance that they're gonna accidentally hurt the puppy and end up pulling a grave and just not mentioning it for months until she's pregnant and say they couldn't take care of it because she had to focus on her awesome boss bish forming life momma body.
I can easily see that happening. Then once she’s pregnant, it’ll take the focus off her neglecting another animal and all her blockhead stans will forgive her and fill her head with “i so understand u got this mama!” Idiots. All of them. Idiots.

crapbarbie07
Informer
Informer

Post by crapbarbie07 »

melindagomez wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:00 pm
Got it, thanks! I thought Rosie was just officially diagnosed with Alagille because she only talks about that and not gaining weight in the videos I've seen. I had no idea about the chromosome deletion/duplication diagnosis causing intellectual disability, heart problems, spinal problems etc.

I find it odd Acacia doesn't seem to grasp what a chromosome is, that is basic high school biology class. Did she not go to high school - was she a drop out or religious home schooled?
from what i remember i think she did online school but can't imagine she actually learned anything

Dollf4ce
Debater
Debater

Post by Dollf4ce »

I don't know why she thinks she won't get caught in her lies?? Lmao.
I really hope the way she captioned her latest ig post isn't her new trend. She's so cringey.

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Post by Maeve »

ImageImageImage

Well this is embarrassing ImageImageImage

Blysse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blysse »

That IG caption is reminiscent of a failed fanfic I read in 2010.

boodleboopinboop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by boodleboopinboop »

Maeve wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:01 pm
ImageImageImage

Well this is embarrassing ImageImageImage
Lmao why would you lie about that?

Also how is going to the dentist and filing your taxes hard? I couldn't imagine her ever going to college and working a normal job.

Also I love the sepia story she posted about how she's hurting for money after doing her taxes and then the next story is a picture of her family eating at a restaurant 🙄 Their money management skills are so horrible. When you're self employed aren't you supposed to set aside a certain amount for when tax season comes around?

Return to “acaciacutie”