Acacia Kersey: Brinley Makes a Mess, Jairus is Under Stress

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Acacia Kersey: Brinley Makes a Mess, Jairus is Under Stress

Post by 12thplace »

Thanks for everyone’s help choosing a new name in the Strawpoll, and thanks for everyone who suggested names <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Acacia Kersey: Brinley Makes a Mess, Jairus is Under Stress

Post by Manybananas »

12thplace wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:31 pm
Thanks for everyone’s help choosing a new name in the Strawpoll, and thanks for everyone who suggested names <3

So glad this name made it. It's the most fitting.
Speaking of messes, That website A bought the expensive kitchen set on sells aesthetic wooden play makeup. I don't get why A doesn't just get brinley that?
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:45 pm
12thplace wrote:

Speaking of messes, That website A bought the expensive kitchen set on sells aesthetic wooden play makeup. I don't get why A doesn't just get brinley that?
isnt the play makeup Tarte gifted brinley wood? I know the tossed the plastic vanity since it disappeared. brinley not giving a damn about the kitchen or the dull colored play dough when acacia thought those were the ones she would go crazy over shows how much acacia buys these things for herself and her own aesthetic.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

mermaid vic wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:14 pm
Manybananas wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:45 pm
12thplace wrote:

isnt the play makeup Tarte gifted brinley wood? I know the tossed the plastic vanity since it disappeared. brinley not giving a damn about the kitchen or the dull colored play dough when acacia thought those were the ones she would go crazy over shows how much acacia buys these things for herself and her own aesthetic.
Yeah I think it's bright pink and purple wood.
Haven't seen brinley play with it in awhile so it's probably been tossed. She definitely tossed the vanity bc it wasn't in the girls room tour or the house tour. (Kind of rude to throw away a gift so fast after getting it, especially when they didn't have to get your kid anything??)
-E.Bombeck

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

what happens as brinkley gets older and starts only asking for generic plastic toys... or the real versions of things.
ie, playdoh.
brin has clearly seen playdoh before, hence wanting it for christmas and clearly she had no idea what that "playdoh" was that acacia got her, homegirl just wanted the brightly colored stuff lol

if acacia keeps it up brin will be severely disappointed in christmases/birthdays to come.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

2020 does not look good for Jairus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ohheygracieo
Debater
Debater

Post by ohheygracieo »

vmars87 wrote:what happens as brinkley gets older and starts only asking for generic plastic toys... or the real versions of things.
ie, playdoh.
brin has clearly seen playdoh before, hence wanting it for christmas and clearly she had no idea what that "playdoh" was that acacia got her, homegirl just wanted the brightly colored stuff lol

if acacia keeps it up brin will be severely disappointed in christmases/birthdays to come.
That play doh in the jars was so sad lol. I get that she wants to be sustainable as possible but you could totally reuse play doh containers after they dry out.

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

notnot wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:12 am
This video just confirms what we're saying that J does all the heavy lifting while A just breezes by. A's over there smiling and goofing off while J looks drained and exhausted. J also has on a backpack while pushing the girls and from what I can see Acacia is carrying nothing but her phone.
-E.Bombeck

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Manybananas wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:59 am
notnot wrote:
This video just confirms what we're saying that J does all the heavy lifting while A just breezes by. A's over there smiling and goofing off while J looks drained and exhausted. J also has on a backpack while pushing the girls and from what I can see Acacia is carrying nothing but her phone.
The way we clowned on the thought of Jairus being a deadbeat dad but here he is, taking care of 3 children

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

notnot wrote:
They both look horrible, but at least Jairus’s reason is because he has to take care of 3 children. That expression she’s making is like “see ya, sucker!”

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

I’m always torn about some of the eco-friendly gifts Acacia gets. Like I think it’s great that she’s supporting smaller businesses but also what smaller business makes bland coloured playdo for kids I don’t want to make fun of the shop owner cause she’s just trying to make her money and probably does cause those crunchy mamas will pay anything for non-plastic toys. I don’t know why Brinley can’t have a mix of both? I know she does have some plastic toys but in their room tour they were all shoved at the bottom of a basket.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

When are we placing bets for a pregnancy announcement?

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:53 am
Manybananas wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:59 am
notnot wrote:
The way we clowned on the thought of Jairus being a deadbeat dad but here he is, taking care of 3 children
Hahaha I audibly laugh-gasped at that.
-E.Bombeck

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:52 am
When are we placing bets for a pregnancy announcement?

If I had to guess I'd say Valentine's Day... A shift from last year, when everyone was prodding her for another kid at that point and she had to buy new followers because her last batch ran out. "Romantic," and it could mean an organic boost. I can't imagine her waiting until Q3 or Q4 to get pregnant.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

BornThisWay94 wrote:When are we placing bets for a pregnancy announcement?

Before Brinley’s birthday for sure! I can see it being another girl

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

elleira wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:00 am
BornThisWay94 wrote:When are we placing bets for a pregnancy announcement?

Before Brinley’s birthday for sure! I can see it being another girl
watch it be twin girls like Taza

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

The fuck was with her “I wanna be rich” stories just now? Maybe there’s trouble in paradise

slackster
Talker
Talker

Post by slackster »

12thplace wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:33 pm
The fuck was with her “I wanna be rich” stories just now? Maybe there’s trouble in paradise

Does she understand that you actually have to put in work to be rich? Like if she actually tried with youtube I'm sure she'd be rolling in cash like most of the other family channels, but she's lazy and can't even follow through with something as simple as "kersmas"

crapbarbie07
Informer
Informer

Post by crapbarbie07 »

i really don't get her... one of her 2019 goals was "don't get pregnant"...then she got pregnant and miscarried....then after that she got genetic tests back and the "possibiility of more kids came back"....none of these things make sense togeher

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

crapbarbie07 wrote:i really don't get her... one of her 2019 goals was "don't get pregnant"...then she got pregnant and miscarried....then after that she got genetic tests back and the "possibiility of more kids came back"....none of these things make sense togeher
That miscarriage could have been a result of an unplanned pregnancy and I’m assuming that they just didn’t want to get pregnant while Rosie was so young.

I know this may be controversial and I know her opinion accounts will probably say I’m “policing a woman’s uterus” but I really don’t know why she’s always so insistent about having many kids close together while she’s so young. It’s not like she has to have a 10 year age gap between kids but I feel like it would be a lot easier on them to wait until Rosie is 3 to 5 years old. Of course nobody has any idea how mobile she will be eventually but right now, she’s the size of a six month old (actually I’m not too familiar with baby sizes by month so please correct me). If they had a baby within the next year/year and a half, there’s a good chance they’d still have to be carrying around a newborn, a slightly mobile baby/toddler, and a fully mobile child. It’s totally doable for many but I don’t think it is for Acacia.

Return to “acaciacutie”