Acacia Kersey: “Sustainable” Hoarder, Shoving Rosie in the Corner

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: “Sustainable” Hoarder, Shoving Rosie in the Corner

Post by Manybananas »

Most musicians don't listen to their own music for fun... just shows you how narcissistic A and J are.

Also... A and J are probably the only two people that still listen to that poorly autotuned piece of crap.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

AladdinSane
Informer
Informer

Post by AladdinSane »

Mads07 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:07 am
I’ve said this before but I think their system works okay with Jairus essentially being a stay at home dad and Acacia doing social media. That being said, they both need to get outside-the-house hobbies that they can do ON THEIR OWN!!! Acacia doesn’t need to go to every sporting event thing that Jairus does. I would say that Jairus doesn’t need to go to everything that Acacia does but he already doesn’t!!! He gives her the time and space to go thrifting or whatever with her friend, even when it’s for the 50th day in a row. Acacia obviously makes a good bit of money doing what she does so I don’t necessarily see the need for J to get a job at this moment because it’s obviously a blessing to be financially able to spend so much time with your children BUT! they both could be taking online classes or working on some sort of transferable skill in case they lose the money. This could easily be done in the time the girls are napping or after they go to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe they get disability form the state because of Rosie?

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

Since we’re nearing the end of this thread...

Any suggestions for the next thread title?

mollycool33
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mollycool33 »

AladdinSane wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:08 am
Mads07 wrote:
I’ve said this before but I think their system works okay with Jairus essentially being a stay at home dad and Acacia doing social media. That being said, they both need to get outside-the-house hobbies that they can do ON THEIR OWN!!! Acacia doesn’t need to go to every sporting event thing that Jairus does. I would say that Jairus doesn’t need to go to everything that Acacia does but he already doesn’t!!! He gives her the time and space to go thrifting or whatever with her friend, even when it’s for the 50th day in a row. Acacia obviously makes a good bit of money doing what she does so I don’t necessarily see the need for J to get a job at this moment because it’s obviously a blessing to be financially able to spend so much time with your children BUT! they both could be taking online classes or working on some sort of transferable skill in case they lose the money. This could easily be done in the time the girls are napping or after they go to bed.

Long time stalker, first time poster... srry if i do this wrong!

But they definitely don’t get disability for Rosie so we can rule that out! I work at a disability law firm in Oregon, and that process takes yeaaaars. But they also wouldn’t even qualify, they make too much/have too many assets.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

AladdinSane wrote:
Mads07 wrote:

I think their income level is probably too high to qualify for SSI. They also appear to possess assets that are way above the limit for qualifying.

RorysGilmoreGirls
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RorysGilmoreGirls »

AF669E70-E335-4628-86F6-324DBE2700ED.jpeg
Wow if I didn’t know any better I’d think that Brian was the forgotten child
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sorry if I’m flaming or OT, lol I’m probably drunk
:rofl: <3

Dollf4ce
Debater
Debater

Post by Dollf4ce »

Acacia Kersey: monetize depression to fund jairus' oppression

ohheygracieo
Debater
Debater

Post by ohheygracieo »

Acacia Kersey: Mental Health and Coincidental Wealth

Acacia Kersey: Self Obsessed and “Depression Repressed”

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Can they get that baby an actual fucking high chair? Bumbos are not meant to be eaten in, or be sat in for extended amounts of time... OR BE ON TABLES!! Ugh

I know there are stupid expensive wooden sustainable grow with your child for life Stokke highchairs and the like. Get on it Acrockia

Saylo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Saylo »

Has she said if Rosie has been diagnosed with anything yet? Is she in any sort of therapy?

tinyperson
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tinyperson »

Long time lurker, first time poster on GG so please forgive me if I somehow do this wrong.

I used to like Acacia, not necessarily as a 'fan' but as someone with an interest in her life. She was barely tolerable before, but ever since she and Jairus had Rosie my view of her changed mainly because she clearly favours Brinley and I know firsthand what it's like living in an environment where your sibling is the golden child. I feel so bad for little Rosie, she doesn't deserve to be left out of things just because she doesn't fit into Acacia's 'aesthetic'

At one point, I followed her on Twitter where she'd tweeted some pictures of the caption of one of her Instagram posts which said "I believe that everyone has some degree of mental illness, so aren't we all the same?" I called her out on it, because it was such an irresponsible thing to say especially with her following. Her stans jumped to her defence and the few that agreed with me experienced the same thing. Seems that even now she still doesn't know how to discuss mental health appropriately and is misinforming her followers judging by what I've read on here :/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

When she mentioned Disney world and not Disneyland, I knew she'd plan on going to Universal studios too.
It's actually been pretty damn cold (and rainy 😭) in Florida recently, she better dress the girls accordingly.
I'm planning a trip to Animal Kingdom/Epcot pretty soon, it'd be so wild to see them irl.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Badwulf wrote:When she mentioned Disney world and not Disneyland, I knew she'd plan on going to Universal studios too.
It's actually been pretty damn cold (and rainy Image) in Florida recently, she better dress the girls accordingly.
I'm planning a trip to Animal Kingdom/Epcot pretty soon, it'd be so wild to see them irl.

I live right next to the theme parks, I really wanna see them IRL just to see how dirty she is lol

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Today on what Acacia ate that isn't vegan. Reeses puff cereal. Contains white sugar and vitamin d3.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

tinyperson wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:29 pm
Long time lurker, first time poster on GG so please forgive me if I somehow do this wrong.

I used to like Acacia, not necessarily as a 'fan' but as someone with an interest in her life. She was barely tolerable before, but ever since she and Jairus had Rosie my view of her changed mainly because she clearly favours Brinley and I know firsthand what it's like living in an environment where your sibling is the golden child. I feel so bad for little Rosie, she doesn't deserve to be left out of things just because she doesn't fit into Acacia's 'aesthetic'

At one point, I followed her on Twitter where she'd tweeted some pictures of the caption of one of her Instagram posts which said "I believe that everyone has some degree of mental illness, so aren't we all the same?" I called her out on it, because it was such an irresponsible thing to say especially with her following. Her stans jumped to her defence and the few that agreed with me experienced the same thing. Seems that even now she still doesn't know how to discuss mental health appropriately and is misinforming her followers judging by what I've read on here :/
ACoCkIa ThE pSyChOlOgIsT
How can she write things like this? No, we don't all have mental illness. I am honestly surprised that she isn't an anti vaxxer

Cirrilixx
Talker
Talker

Post by Cirrilixx »

Cloud wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:51 am
tinyperson wrote:

ACoCkIa ThE pSyChOlOgIsT
How can she write things like this? No, we don't all have mental illness. I am honestly surprised that she isn't an anti vaxxer
I'm actually getting worried that they might become antivaxxers soon. With all the bullshit Jairus is doing right now (the diet, "detox fasts" and shit like that) and Acacia mentioning essential oils and being a "holistic" mama it might be only a matter of time when she starts going on rants about all the "toxins" in the vaccines and how the pharmaceutical companies are monsters who just want our money.

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

Cirrilixx wrote:
Cloud wrote:
tinyperson wrote:

ACoCkIa ThE pSyChOlOgIsT
I'm actually getting worried that they might become antivaxxers soon. With all the bullshit Jairus is doing right now (the diet, "detox fasts" and shit like that) and Acacia mentioning essential oils and being a "holistic" mama it might be only a matter of time when she starts going on rants about all the "toxins" in the vaccines and how the pharmaceutical companies are monsters who just want our money.
I would like to think that even though her fans are dumb as hell, they wouldn’t be that stupid to continue supporting her if she became antivax. I would lose faith in humanity if she still had a following after that.

And I would like to think that a bigger influencer would come out against her and call her out (I’m hoping this happens regardless tbh)

tinyperson
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by tinyperson »

Cloud wrote:
tinyperson wrote:

ACoCkIa ThE pSyChOlOgIsT
She justified it saying that "Everyone has at least one symptom of a mental illness. Not saying everyone can be diagnosed."
Just because you get nervous about a test or anxious about a presentation doesn't mean you have anxiety on a clinical level...that's like saying having a bad day is equivalent to having depression. I can't believe the IG post and the tweet haven't been deleted.

I don't think she would become an anti-vaxxer because being pro-vaccination is the popular public opinion, and she seems like the kind of person who constantly wants to fit in with everyone else. I really hope she doesn't, for her childrens' sake.

wildwonder
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wildwonder »

Someone just said something on here about Reece’s puffs not being vegan and she posts this directly after. Hi Acacia 👋🏻

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

drag me but I don’t give a fuck about if what she’s eating is truly vegan or not. There’s way more to pick on with this chick. It is more boring than watching paint dry to watch her stories when she “explains” her diet and tries to justify the food choice if it’s “NOT RLY VEGAN!1”

Also had no idea some people don’t consider sugar vegan? Honestly what the hell is that all about... I’m more concerned that she gives her young children drinks other than milk or water in bottles. Major don’t.

Return to “acaciacutie”