Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Smokin' Doobies & Gettin' Boobies

Post by Manybananas »

yoashleydawn wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:42 am
a_lynn81 wrote:
Blysse wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:23 am
I absolutely hate this pic. It’s not cute or endearing. Squeezing your own mouth like that is just weird. Who in their right mind would post this think it was cute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will never understand why she stopped maintaining her eyebrows. It’s not like she’s this busy “boss mama” who doesn’t have time to pluck a few stray hairs in the morning. They’re so grown out that they have absolutely NO shape left to them and look bushy (not in a good way). I cringed at the other picture where she’s wearing the white top to show off her bOoBieS. Her eyebrows are filled in but then there’s so much extra hair underneath them? WHY?
I was just about to post this! If she’s that lazy, it takes a few seconds to take cuticle scissors and just trim them. Or she can go out and have a spa day.
Her brows look awful.

For someone that really likes spa days, I don't get why she doesnt just go take a spa day and get herself all cleaned up.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by a_lynn81 »

I just realized that her whole defense about not wearing her compression bras is that “her doctor told her to wear whatever feels comfortable as long as she’s not wearing a wire bra”. But in the picture from her date night with Jairus (one day after the surgery) she’s clearly wearing a push up bra :roll:

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

ebony_ wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:19 am
lunaluvgood wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:11 am
Any bets she goes through a Kylie Jenner/Instahoe style phase next?
I honestly can't see it. Only because she has set up her crunchy beige granola life SO much that switching it up to a Kylie lifestyle would be a complete 180 on what she has established. She wants to be seen as minimalist and beige and have her perfect family all in their potato sack clothing. Kylie wears daring bright clothing and flaunts her wealth often with all her designer clothing and luxury cars. Acacia's fans called her out for not having biodegradable phone cases so her fans are definitely following her lifestyle closely and holding her accountable so it wouldn't go down well if she suddenly switched it up.

If we are talking purely about tight clothing and Kylie typed poses I could see that. I don't think she would be able to pull it off though purely because of how curvy Kylie is. I personally much prefer Acacia's figure, I find Kylie looks too fake but I think the figure is half the reason Kylie's outfits and styles work. I personally think Kylie is gorgeous so I don't want to hate on her but I also fully believe that her figure is why most of her outfits look amazing (also probably because they are all custom made to her body rather than off the shelf).If Acacia went a Kylie phase than all the colours would be pastel and muted and just be too bland.

I feel like the Miley phase is closest we will get to the instahoe phase. Its hard to find potato sacks that can be turned sexy. I think she will definitely flaunt her boobs more but I can't see her changing her style up too much since she has built her entire brand on it and it would be too drastic of a change.
Yeah thats true. I meant more just her style, like showing off her boobs more and such. I feel like a few years ago before they had kids, her make up/outfits were def more 'Instagram-esque' (I think when she had the short light brown bob and was kind of transitioning out of her grunge phase), and she spent a lot more time on hair/make up in general.

I also wonder if maybe she'd work with fast fashion companies doing promotions and such as a lot of the Insta style ones do seem to target influencers. I know she goes on about sustainability but I'm pretty sure a lot of her wardrobe is still fast fashion. She doesn't seem to get many ads these days.

I could def see a Miley phase too. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes blonde again.

dufflepuff
Talker
Talker

Post by dufflepuff »

I bet she's going to do a lingerie photoshoot with her new boobies and will make people pay $$$ to see them, like how some influencers have Patreon to get special privileges.

Poodleboy
Learner
Learner

Post by Poodleboy »

ImageImage
I guess it doesn’t matter how terrible your lipstick looks when your boobies are the sole focus of a photo!!!!!

slackster
Talker
Talker

Post by slackster »

boobies.jpg
Well I can't say I'm shocked that she's got her tits out for twitch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GoldenFlores
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GoldenFlores »

I don't know anything about LoL and I'm just watching the livestream cuz the game looks kind of entertaining. The voice of the "commentator" is also so nice. But those things I would get with every other streamer, A does not contribute in any way to the entertainment of her own stream

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

Poodleboy wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:31 am
ImageImage
I guess it doesn’t matter how terrible your lipstick looks when your boobies are the sole focus of a photo!!!!!

Why does EVERY picture have to have her boobs as the main focus now? I also feel like she’s barely been posting pictures of the girls lately?

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

a_lynn81 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:47 am
Poodleboy wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:31 am
ImageImage

Why does EVERY picture have to have her boobs as the main focus now? I also feel like she’s barely been posting pictures of the girls lately?
Those ARE "the girls" now. And fuck she looks so old.

Baublebee
Debater
Debater

Post by Baublebee »

So I don't know anything about boob jobs or surgery but one of her boobs is starting to look really red? Is that normal?

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

Did this bitch seriously got boobs to compare to the average female twitch gamer ?!?! Wtf this is insane ...

yoashleydawn
Learner
Learner

Post by yoashleydawn »

Did she do her eyebrows? Or is her hair covering them lol cause they look less bushy

nadjah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nadjah »

Baublebee wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:53 am
So I don't know anything about boob jobs or surgery but one of her boobs is starting to look really red? Is that normal?
I was wondering about this too but I guess its the lightning in the set up. So apparently she threw all of her clothes away and only owns a few muddy looking crop tops that coincidentally accentuate her boobos? This is beyond silly and dumb..

cheetah_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cheetah_ »

I really expected her to make a post about how excited she was to be back with her kids/ how much she missed them... nope!

I also watched about 2 minutes of her stream. A lot of clicking, no talking at all. She finally answered a question about what she would be doing today and she goes “nothing, just laying low”. And silence again. SO FUCKING BORING.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

watching her steam. 1) she's not playing with anyone so shes just sitting there silently 2) she isn't interacting with chat and when she does shes speaking so low I can barely hear her with my volume all the way up 3) someone subbed to her and she ignored it 4) the annoying eating and crunching continues

someone said "I wish acacia talked more to chat" and she said "yeah well people are pretty mean and say rude things so I don't really look at it" but all I see is people genuinely trying to interact with her, the girl really has the iq of a potato

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

What you order online vs what comes in the mail.

Also in the picture she posted they look lopsided..not to mention that her boobs continuously look nothing like what they do in other people's shots and on her camera. Imagine shelling out tons of money and still not being happy with yourself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Anonamoose
Learner
Learner

Post by Anonamoose »

Manybananas wrote:What you order online vs what comes in the mail.

Also in the picture she posted they look lopsided..not to mention that her boobs continuously look nothing like what they do in other people's shots and on her camera. Imagine shelling out tons of money and still not being happy with yourself.
Middle right photo, she looks exactly like Rosie.

Just a crazy girl in a crazy world.

Madashley428
Learner
Learner

Post by Madashley428 »

mermaid vic wrote:watching her steam. 1) she's not playing with anyone so shes just sitting there silently 2) she isn't interacting with chat and when she does shes speaking so low I can barely hear her with my volume all the way up 3) someone subbed to her and she ignored it 4) the annoying eating and crunching continues

someone said "I wish acacia talked more to chat" and she said "yeah well people are pretty mean and say rude things so I don't really look at it" but all I see is people genuinely trying to interact with her, the girl really has the iq of a potato
why the hell is she on twitch if she doesn’t want to interact with the chat that’s the point of it being live

rainbowflora
Learner
Learner

Post by rainbowflora »

I just went on her Twitter profile, and I love how its purely just BOOBIES now. I mean how many of the same selfie can you take?

Madashley428
Learner
Learner

Acacia Kersey: Smokin' Doobies & Gettin' Boobies

Post by Madashley428 »

a_lynn81 wrote:
Blysse wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:23 am
I absolutely hate this pic. It’s not cute or endearing. Squeezing your own mouth like that is just weird. Who in their right mind would post this think it was cute?

I will never understand why she stopped maintaining her eyebrows. It’s not like she’s this busy “boss mama” who doesn’t have time to pluck a few stray hairs in the morning. They’re so grown out that they have absolutely NO shape left to them and look bushy (not in a good way). I cringed at the other picture where she’s wearing the white top to show off her bOoBieS. Her eyebrows are filled in but then there’s so much extra hair underneath them? WHY?
I know omg her eyebrows droop down so much it makes her face look so saggy and doesn’t help her at all it would help so much if she would just pluck/wax under them so they aren’t so saggy!

Last edited by Madashley428 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “acaciacutie”