Acacia Kersey: Stay Vain, Stay Vapid, Stay on Vacation

Badwulf
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Vain, Stay Vapid, Stay on Vacation

Post by Badwulf »

The fact that a few of her fans that are actually mothers and defending her by saying "My 50 pound dog steps on my baby all the time too lol." is troubling to me. Like not only are y'all bad moms you're also bad pet owners if you can't keep your dog from stepping on your fucking child. Like what the actual fuck, you haven't been trying to teach your animal that it's not okay to be rough around small people??
I'm training to be a vet tech and people who don't put the time in to actually training their dogs annoy me so much, especially if they get them as puppies. Don't get a dog if you can't put the time into raising it correctly.

BorntoDie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BorntoDie »

Wow...... poor Rosie....... I’m actually in shock

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

this shit's over the top, even for Acacia

eta: she deleted all of the tweets re: Rosie. yikes!!!

louiselawless01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by louiselawless01 »

How does a poke in the eye even result in a black eye? Such bullshit

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

12thplace wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:49 am
this shit's over the top, even for Acacia

eta: she deleted all of the tweets re: Rosie. yikes!!!
if that's not an admission of guilt idk what is

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

louiselawless01 wrote:How does a poke in the eye even result in a black eye? Such bullshit

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Exactly.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Badwulf wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:37 am
The fact that a few of her fans that are actually mothers and defending her by saying "My 50 pound dog steps on my baby all the time too lol." is troubling to me. Like not only are y'all bad moms you're also bad pet owners if you can't keep your dog from stepping on your fucking child. Like what the actual fuck, you haven't been trying to teach your animal that it's not okay to be rough around small people??
I'm training to be a vet tech and people who don't put the time in to actually training their dogs annoy me so much, especially if they get them as puppies. Don't get a dog if you can't put the time into raising it correctly.
In the wake of a childless people criticizing parents for small things there grew a big community of "anti-shaming" parents who will defend other parents from just about anything short of antivaxx for what I can only assume is trying to downplay their own bad parenting. I've seen mothers online defend other mothers for drinking while pregnant, neglecting their kids, keeping babies in SIDS-danger bedding, etc. and now this. Just because YOU do it too doesn't make it okay, it just means you're a shit parent too.

And this dissonance. Even if Rosie COULD get a black eye from a toy, it confirms that she's extremely fragile and vulnerable and needs to be watched at all times, not left on the sand on the beach, or in another room where the untrained dog will walk all over her. But nope, "omg she's fine guis just spooked stop trying to make me look bad"

dufflepuff
Talker
Talker

Post by dufflepuff »

My dog is about 55 pounds and around the same size as Lucy, it is pretty painful whenever she accidentally steps on my foot and I'm an adult. I can't imagine Rosie's entire leg getting stepped on by Lucy and Acacia acting annoyed by her crying during the livestream. I honestly won't be surprised if Acacia uses that incident as an excuse to get rid of the dog for "Rosie's safety" and finally get her dream home that for some reason doesn't allow pets.

Also I'm not a huge kid person, but hearing Rosie's wails during the livestream absolutely broke my heart. I can't fathom how Acacia didn't immediately stop streaming and care for her child, and instead said in a monotone voice, "Oh Rosie's crying." Her stans are fucking delusional. I saw one tweet, "Well kids cry all the time." Yes, but if you can't tell the difference between an "I want attention" cry and "I'm hurt and need mom" cry, you need to get your shit together, Rosie was screaming so loudly we could hear her from a separate room.

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

who the eff is looking after her DISABLED BABY and TODDLER while they are getting high and streaming?!
I hate when people shout REPORT THEM! when it comes to youtuber families for silly little things here and there but this is honestly very concerning!

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

vmars87 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:16 pm
who the eff is looking after her DISABLED BABY and TODDLER while they are getting high and streaming?!
I hate when people shout REPORT THEM! when it comes to youtuber families for silly little things here and there but this is honestly very concerning!
Luci, apparently

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

All respect for Brogan has gone out the window
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:All respect for Brogan has gone out the window
I lost respect for her when she got her son into modeling. This is just her digging herself deeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanasunbaenim
Talker
Talker

Post by Sanasunbaenim »

What happened to Rosie is extremely heartbreaking to me. Poor kid.
This is beyond concerning now.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

dufflepuff
Talker
Talker

Post by dufflepuff »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:52 pm
Did she spell "ridiculous" as "redicous?" ..and she was the one who talked shit about college and that it was a "waste of money."

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:52 pm
It takes a toll on Acacia's mental health when she's criticized? Well it takes a toll on Rosemary's health that she's going through babyhood more scuffed up than a toddler is and has to cry her heart out before her unsympathetic mother finally deigns to come over. But Acacia is who we should be worried about. Stay high, stay helpless, stay harmful to Rosemary!

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:All respect for Brogan has gone out the window
“Redicous” Image

All of these 8th grade education-having IG moms need to stfu. As said above, enabling parents online to make poor choices and be neglectful is such a slippery slope that it very quickly becomes defending anti-vax moms because “they know what’s best for their kids uwu”

In terms of criticism of parenting online....no one is holding a gun to their head and making them post and profit off of their children. They post what they post. If they don’t like criticism, no offense, just git lol.

All of these social media parents, including caca, want Stalin levels of opinion suppression on their content but it’s not realistic! Like if fcking candle unboxing channels can get hate/criticism you bet your ass people are gonna call you out on your personally broadcasted bad parenting.

It is true that I don’t know her personally, but she’s still a stranger we’re witnessing neglect her kids. She’s publishing evidence that hundreds of people are seeing as troublesome. If I saw someone out in public laying their kid on the ground and walking off I would say something! It’s the same gd concept!!

She (and other influencer parents) are so narcissistic that they take people asking relevant questions about their kids getting hurt as personal attacks. Girl if my fave was posting what you post I would call her out too! Foh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

Partysover wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:07 am
Screenshot_20190629-040430_1.jpg

BIG yikes at her response on Twitter. Claiming Rosie poked herself with Brinley's Ariel doll.
Editing just to say this genuinely makes me so mad, because even if the dog just stepped on her leg it has to hurt, Rosie is so tiny.
Saying it was the Ariel doll just sounds sus. Like she thinks it would sound better to say she poked herself with a doll. I don't buy it and Still, someone shoulda been watching her!

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

What was Jairus saying in that clip to Briney about "sick"? Sorry English is not my first language and I could not really make out the words...around 1:02 in that twitter vid.

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

I think it's time to end this bitch's career. I just saw the twitch video with Rosie crying and she sounded so distressed! Agonizing! And Acacia HESITATED before trudging over to the other room as if nothing was urgent. I love dogs (I have a labradoodle lol) but Dogs and babies need to be supervised together! Even dogs and little kids! Just common sense, even though dogs can be so protective and sweet, as if the kids they live with are their own, animals can be unpredictable. One of my best friends has an out-of-state relative who went into the other room to pee a few years ago and left their large dog in the room with their newborn baby in their car seat. The dog apparently attacked the baby, biting their head, injuring their brain and leaving skull exposed. I remember how horrifying it was to hear this story and my friend hasn't heard about the baby cousin since (most likely did not end well for baby) but the point is that Luci could have hurt Rosie far worse! Not only does Acacia not care, she basically let everyone know by saying it out loud more or less! And everything is rosie's fault. Rosie poked herself with the dol, etc etc. Well I guess Rosie's gonna have pull out the Elmo cell phone to book herself another appointment, like she did before Keren's wedding according to Acacia. If Rosie bruises easily that's one thing. But given the countless examples of A's complete apathy towards her, Who knows how Rosie is treated? Who knows whether or not they leave the girls alone in a room together or whether or not they're high while caring for them. It makes me anxious and I seriously hope someone speaks up. I find it so hard to believe that Jairus' parents aren't stepping in to raise the girls. Acacia is not ready to be a mom. Before Brinley was born, she gave herself a mom voice, the one that's annoying and we all hate. But she is NOT a safe parent.

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

Defensive much? She sounds like an enabler
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “acaciacutie”