Acacia: Stay Filthy, Stay Floundering, Stay Favoring Brinley

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Acacia: Stay Filthy, Stay Floundering, Stay Favoring Brinley

Post by AllAmericanTrash »

Continue here.

Thanks a_lynn81 and VonTrappJediMaster for the title! Hand to amend it somewhat for character limits.

sa177
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Acacia: Stay Filthy, Stay Floundering, Stay Favoring Brinley

Post by sa177 »

Watching them sing happy birthday to Rosemary was honestly just depressing. Nothing she does is that of a sixth month old. She is so behind and neglected medically by her pea brained parents, its just sad.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

sa177 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:50 pm
Watching them sing happy birthday to Rosemary was honestly just depressing. Nothing she does is that of a sixth month old. She is so behind and neglected medically by her pea brained parents, its just sad.
Not gonna lie, I almost cried because Rosie looked so depressed and upset. Then when she freaked out as soon as Brinley got close to her and stuck her fingers into Rosie's mouth. 😭
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sa177 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:50 pm
1.) Jairus couldn't use a spoon instead of literally smearing frosting all over her lips?? What is she, a dog?
2.) Her hands stayed in the usual clenched fists. She didn't try grabbing for Jairus's fingers and just looked so miserable throughout it all. At least Acacia is aware that she wouldn't be able to see a cake in front of her to smash if she can't even grab her dad's fingers.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

Poor Rosie started crying at the end :bh:

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

12thplace wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:10 pm
That was so awful. Acacia needs to get her shit together and make sure that Brinley knows to be soft with Rosie. Brin is a toddler and doesn't know better because she's never been taught better.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

12thplace wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:10 pm
Ugh this was torture. Poor girl.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I hope Acacia and Jairus learn how to do nice things for Rosie with her special needs in mind. Sticking fingers in her mouth and allowing Brinley to do he same is a no from me.

tomatobunz
Learner
Learner

Post by tomatobunz »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:20 pm
I hope Acacia and Jairus learn how to do nice things for Rosie with her special needs in mind. Sticking fingers in her mouth and allowing Brinley to do he same is a no from me.
watching them stick their fingers in her mouth was awful... i try not to shit on the little things acacia does wrong because theres so many big issues with her but watching that made me feel sick... you can tell they set that up just for the video so people wouldn't ask why they didn't celebrate rosie's 6 months. jairus sticking his finger in her mouth and letting brinley do it too was disgusting. it was like she was an animal at a petting zoo and they have no respect or love for her. made me feel so gross.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:I hope Acacia and Jairus learn how to do nice things for Rosie with her special needs in mind. Sticking fingers in her mouth and allowing Brinley to do he same is a no from me.
Yes. Acacia acknowledged that she “can’t smash a cake” so do something for her she may enjoy? Certainly doesn’t look like that was it. Even cuddling her and singing a song or readying a book or letter to her she probably would’ve enjoyed more than people invading her personal space left and right lol. I know she’s an infant but I think she deserves a bit more than that, granted she just may not have posted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

tomatobunz wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:30 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
watching them stick their fingers in her mouth was awful... i try not to shit on the little things acacia does wrong because theres so many big issues with her but watching that made me feel sick... you can tell they set that up just for the video so people wouldn't ask why they didn't celebrate rosie's 6 months. jairus sticking his finger in her mouth and letting brinley do it too was disgusting. it was like she was an animal at a petting zoo and they have no respect or love for her. made me feel so gross.
This is exactly how I felt. Like Rosie was some animal to them. Get a fucking spoon & hold her, for the love of God.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

tomatobunz wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:30 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
It makes me sad that they don't do shit about Brinley being rough with or bugging Rosie to the point that makes Rosie freaked out & cry actual tears. It's not fair or good for either Brinley or Rosie. They need to teach Brinley to be soft and that Rosie has special needs and needs her own space.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

Acacia really thinks basically everything Brinley does is cute and charming. This is the sort of parent that lets their kid run screaming down airplane aisles and climb over display stands. At least Jairus has gently rebuked Brinley in the past. But it's hard to see Rosemary being treated like this when she looks so fragile.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:58 pm
Acacia really thinks basically everything Brinley does is cute and charming. This is the sort of parent that lets their kid run screaming down airplane aisles and climb over display stands. At least Jairus has gently rebuked Brinley in the past. But it's hard to see Rosemary being treated like this when she looks so fragile.
Honestly I shudder to think about what Acacia will let Brinley get away with when she goes through her terrible twos...

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

I’m tearing up and wish I didn’t watch that video. That poor little child :( What’s her development going to be like when she’s 2? 3? School age? Maybe they really do think they’re making the best of her condition by trying to be normal but I just dunno. I don’t know how to feel now about them not speaking on Rosie’s issues. I think the little dear does need privacy but it’s almost impossible with her mother’s “career”, there’s always going to be concerned fans, concerned non fans, and mean people straight up saying she looks brain damaged or weird or ugly. :’( so so sad

generationsnooze
Learner
Learner

Post by generationsnooze »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:01 pm
AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:58 pm
Honestly I shudder to think about what Acacia will let Brinley get away with when she goes through her terrible twos...
she already let her get away with drawing on the walls in the house. I get that it's regular child behavior (when i did that as a baby i was reprimanded and learned my lesson) but when Acacia was asked about it she laughs it off? What will she do when her sweet girl starts ruining her boho aesthetic home

3lectraheart
Informer
Informer

Post by 3lectraheart »

It makes me sad honestly because Brin is a one year old baby and doesn't know better. She's probably trying to be gentle and sweet and love on Rosemary, and probably thinks Rosie likes it and wants her to pat her and touch her, because Acacia doesn't step in and even cheers it on.
We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

- Ophelia, act IV, scene V

gh0st bird
Learner
Learner

Post by gh0st bird »

yep that video just made me really sad. I want to believe that they’re doing everything to help Rosie and just not sharing it. I already have a lot of feelings about parents who showcase their children to HUGE audiences and I would definitely feel like she would be exploiting Rosie further if she shared their doctors/developmental therapy appointments. basically I just feel like it’s super unfair to put so much of your kids life on the internet to millions of people before they can even decide if they want that or not. it takes away a TON of agency from the kids. children with disabilities even more so.

AllAmericanTrash
Gossiper
Gossiper

3lectraheart wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:21 pm
It makes me sad honestly because Brin is a one year old baby and doesn't know better. She's probably trying to be gentle and sweet and love on Rosemary, and probably thinks Rosie likes it and wants her to pat her and touch her, because Acacia doesn't step in and even cheers it on.
Was that Acacia's mother in the video as well? If so then her mother AND grandmother are cheering it on. And to each their own but that baby talk voice was so grating. I'm guessing stemming from the fact that my parents never babytalked me or my siblings but whatever.

Also half the comments on the video were talking about how cute Brinley and her barely-there ponytail were, sometimes even without talking about Rosie. I get her stans love her but damn let Rosemary have a moment for once.

3lectraheart
Informer
Informer

Post by 3lectraheart »

AllAmericanTrash wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:31 pm
3lectraheart wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:21 pm
Was that Acacia's mother in the video as well? If so then her mother AND grandmother are cheering it on. And to each their own but that baby talk voice was so grating. I'm guessing stemming from the fact that my parents never babytalked me or my siblings but whatever.

Also half the comments on the video were talking about how cute Brinley and her barely-there ponytail were, sometimes even without talking about Rosie. I get her stans love her but damn let Rosemary have a moment for once.
I mean hell I absolutely adore Brinley but like this is Rosie's day!!!
We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

- Ophelia, act IV, scene V

Return to “acaciacutie”