Acacia: Stay Defensive, Stay Delusional, Stay in Denial

nutbagmcgee
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Acacia: Stay Defensive, Stay Delusional, Stay in Denial

Post by nutbagmcgee »

The feet y’all. I can’t handle feet on a good day but A’s finger toes freak me out so much.

gumxdrop
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by gumxdrop »

correct me if I'm wrong
did anyone else see her 'dear Jarius' video on youtube? ill spare you without watching the cringyness but she captioned about brin ''we had a FREAKING baby'' but for poor rosie it was ''or two'' i could be overthinking it but seemed a bit disheartening 'oh yeh and another one'

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Post by floralwallpaper »

gumxdrop wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:23 am
correct me if I'm wrong
did anyone else see her 'dear Jarius' video on youtube? ill spare you without watching the cringyness but she captioned about brin ''we had a FREAKING baby'' but for poor rosie it was ''or two'' i could be overthinking it but seemed a bit disheartening 'oh yeh and another one'
Pop over here to the new thread! :) viewtopic.php?t=35091&start=200

galli1951
Stalker
Stalker

Post by galli1951 »

bbish13 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:22 pm
bnx18 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:51 pm
Do you guys believe her and jairus never argue? I mean even the healthiest and happiest couples have fights or disagreements, I just find it weird that’s she’s always said “we never argue we just always get along”
she is 100% lying. there is no possible way you can live with someone and never get annoyed
Honestly disagree, my girl friend and I live together and we never argue or get annoyed with eachother

taurusmom
Lurker
Lurker

Post by taurusmom »

I swear that Acacia’s vagina gave a wink and a wave in those white pants she was wearing In her IG story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

galli1951 wrote:
bbish13 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:22 pm
bnx18 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:51 pm
Do you guys believe her and jairus never argue? I mean even the healthiest and happiest couples have fights or disagreements, I just find it weird that’s she’s always said “we never argue we just always get along”
she is 100% lying. there is no possible way you can live with someone and never get annoyed
Honestly disagree, my girl friend and I live together and we never argue or get annoyed with eachother
I can't see them arguing... what would they have to argue about? It's not like they're in need of money or anything/having major stress over ends meeting. They seem pretty comfortable financially

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

zac114
Stalker
Stalker

Post by zac114 »

Did anyone else see her new video, "Brinley's Outfits of the Week"? I thought that it was quite strange that she dedicated a whole 11 minute long video to one of her children just standing around in her clothes. It just seems like something that should be a few Instagram posts in my opinion. Even more peculiar is that she entirely ignored Rosemary throughout the entire video. Why couldn't it have been something like "The Girls' Outfits of the Week"? I'm not asking for a "Rosemary's Outfits of the Week", but you know what I mean. I know that Rosemary just recently got a seven month update dedicated to her, but that's very different in my opinion. That video was more about development, but this video was about beauty. I feel like she's almost praising Brinley's 'beauty' and trying to put aside the black sheep of the family that is her younger daughter. Imagine if they were older and Rosemary wanted to be in a more beauty focused video. Would she be forced to be in a sisters video with Brinley even if Brinley was getting her own videos similar to this one? It also confuses me why she cares so much about her girls' looks when they aren't even in pre-k yet.

I know I'm definitely thinking way too much about this, but it really makes me wonder.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

I feel so bad for her kids. Acacia dresses them in ugly amish clothing and buys them plain wooden toys. And don't
even get me started about how shes forcing them to be vegan. She should give them regular foods like meats and dairy till they are teenagers then they can pick if they want to be vegan. So fucked up. Also there is something seriously wrong with Rosie you can tell by the way the baby looks and she is so in denial about it.

Return to “acaciacutie”