acaciacutie (Part 2)

idontknow

acaciacutie (Part 2)

Post by idontknow »

The other thread is over, so I figured we should start a new one. Continue here! <3

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: acaciacutie (Part 2)

Post by Lolokwow »

Acacia called Jairus her manager bc he reminds of things she has to do. Girl your phone can do that for you just admit your almost 30 year old boyfriend has no job or potential aspects in life

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Lolokwow wrote:Acacia called Jairus her manager bc he reminds of things she has to do. Girl your phone can do that for you just admit your almost 30 year old boyfriend has no job or potential aspects in life

She probably calls him that because he refuses to get an actual job and being her "manager" sounds important :rofl:

iridescentprincess13
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by iridescentprincess13 »

What does she need a manager for? lol
:love2:

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater

Post by Changeofheart »

I actually got a good laugh out of "He writes music, he's working on a new music project and also basically my day to day manager." Soooo nothing? He does nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Changeofheart wrote:I actually got a good laugh out of "He writes music, he's working on a new music project and also basically my day to day manager." Soooo nothing? He does nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ikr? He had a band before that was signed to a label and I believe he even toured with them for Warped Tour but that band is pretty much dead and gone. Even Wikipedia lists the band as "was" instead of "is"

So, yeah, basically he does nothing. Writing music that no one will care to listen to isn't going to bring in any money, dude

assthetic
Debater
Debater

Post by assthetic »

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

He tweets about his new band all the time but at this point Acacia is way more famous than he is and she has to tweet about his band for him or else no one would probably even listen to it lol

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

bnx18 wrote:He tweets about his new band all the time but at this point Acacia is way more famous than he is and she has to tweet about his band for him or else no one would probably even listen to it lol

Even she is hardly relevant anymore. Her 15 minutes of Tumblr fame have dwindled.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

One of her tweets got like 12.5k retweets and a bunch of likes and she got rude and tweeted "where did all these people come? Go away!" Like ruuude much. Get off the internet

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

lalal0ve wrote:One of her tweets got like 12.5k retweets and a bunch of likes and she got rude and tweeted "where did all these people come? Go away!" Like ruuude much. Get off the internet

Was it the Donald Trump tweet? I kept seeing it being RTd on my timeline lol.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

bnx18 wrote:He tweets about his new band all the time but at this point Acacia is way more famous than he is and she has to tweet about his band for him or else no one would probably even listen to it lol
True. His band has less than 1000 followers on all their social media platforms and even after announcing being pregnant Acacia hasn't surpassed 2.2 million followers on instagram and has been at that number for like 2 years now. Her YouTube channels took a decent boost but she always gives up after a few months so we'll see how much longer she survives

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Lolokwow wrote:
True. His band has less than 1000 followers on all their social media platforms and even after announcing being pregnant Acacia hasn't surpassed 2.2 million followers on instagram and has been at that number for like 2 years now. Her YouTube channels took a decent boost but she always gives up after a few months so we'll see how much longer she survives
I predict she'll keep mommy-vlogging for a few months sporadically for money and then become too overwhelmed with a baby and stop youtube. She'll go for the instagram model angle and hopefully one of them will get a real job with a consistent pay check.

iridescentprincess13
Learner
Learner

Post by iridescentprincess13 »

I can't help but cringe when she speaks in her videos :?
:love2:

Raren
Informer
Informer

Post by Raren »

<3

what was that tweet about? shes deleted it :(

idekman
Learner
Learner

Post by idekman »

iridescentprincess13 wrote:I can't help but cringe when she speaks in her videos :?
Her way of speaking has always bothered me. The words she uses, her shitty pronounciation, her voice. There's something that's just so off all the time. It kinda sounds like she's deaf sometimes. Girl get a voice coach.
"I had nice birds before that would come down and swoop down and steal my spaghetti and I laughed when I was a kid."

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Raren wrote:<3

The only tweet was about how Donald trump is the only president to never have a dog, so she quoted and said "that's how you know he's the devil" or evil or something I can't remember the exact wording, but then she got attacked by trump supporters so

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

idekman wrote:
iridescentprincess13 wrote:I can't help but cringe when she speaks in her videos :?
Her way of speaking has always bothered me. The words she uses, her shitty pronounciation, her voice. There's something that's just so off all the time. It kinda sounds like she's deaf sometimes. Girl get a voice coach.
I hate that fake voice she does! you'd think after doing this since she was 13 she wouldn't turn into a high pitched baby every time the camera starts rolling. Weird thing is it's only on her YouTube. Like I saw a trailer for the movie she was in- voice was fine. As well as her any other video she makes on social media. Also it wouldn't kill her to make a script (though we all know she's too lazy). She always starts filming not knowing what to say and you can tell she doesn't care enough to do multiple takes to get the right wording so I end up skipping through bc her editing is piss poor

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Lolokwow wrote:
Raren wrote:<3

The only tweet was about how Donald trump is the only president to never have a dog, so she quoted and said "that's how you know he's the devil" or evil or something I can't remember the exact wording, but then she got attacked by trump supporters so

As much as I hate Trump, she has NO room to talk about people and pets since she gives all hers away.

Return to “acaciacutie”