an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Vlogmas 2013

Post by an0n »

[youtube][/youtube]

Here we go. I was surprised she still used Luke's intro, especially since she did have her own version.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Vlogmas

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

I give it a week tops.

Guanabeer
Debater
Debater

Post by Guanabeer »

She is really comfortable about showing her family now. And I'm wondering what Blair had to do that she wasn't able to spend thanksgiving with her family...

--

English is not my first language. Sorry about some ocasional misspelling
English is not my 1th language, pardon my english.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

I think that running is the new photography trend for Elle - she'll be into it for like 3 months and the drop it and move onto something else.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Guanabeer wrote:She is really comfortable about showing her family now. And I'm wondering what Blair had to do that she wasn't able to spend thanksgiving with her family...
I have no proof but just got the feeling that she was with a boyfriend.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Guanabeer wrote:She is really comfortable about showing her family now. And I'm wondering what Blair had to do that she wasn't able to spend thanksgiving with her family...
I have no proof but just got the feeling that she was with a boyfriend and Elle never said she was in LA just that she didn't come home. Or maybe it was just her mysterious sickness.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

I checked her description box but didn't see any info about the intro she used. It sounded like Luke Conard to me, which would be weird given she's supposed to be besties with Ingrid.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

She seemed uncomfortable talking about Glitzy Glam and now they are giving away gift credits if you comment "I heart vlogmas and understand if elle misses a few days" WTF?? How bizarre!!!!!!!!!

CampJulie
Informer
Informer

Post by CampJulie »

I did not miss that annoying Vlogmas jingle.
formerly holly

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

litnerd wrote:I checked her description box but didn't see any info about the intro she used. It sounded like Luke Conard to me, which would be weird given she's supposed to be besties with Ingrid.
It's 100% Luke, he made it for her last year. She asked him to make one for the start of Vlogmas 2012 but he didn't come through in time for the 1st so she used one she made herself for the first few days

I do find it odd she kept it but honestly I'm sure it wouldn't bother Ingird considering where she's at in her life.

CampJulie
Informer
Informer

Post by CampJulie »

She was really laying the Southern accent on in this episode and randomly splashing Joey Graceffa speech in... ew.
formerly holly

jbee33
Talker
Talker

Post by jbee33 »

In the comment section, she confronts the whole name situation. Not sure if she has before!

"Lisa why do Elizabeth and you use the names Elle and Blair??? Im just curious n I remember seeing a "what's in my purse" video of yours long ago n you had a key chain with L On it you passed it off as L elle but uour name is Lisa I just don't understand why the name change for you tube"
Reply ·

EllesGlitterGossip1 hour ago
"it's just my name now. I haven't gone by Lisa in a very long time. The only person who still calls my that is my Grandma (Blah Blah) and that's just cause she never remembers I changed it.
Reply · 9"

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

I actually like the Luke intro because it reminds me of last year's Vlogmas and I'm sad Ingrid isn't doing Vlogmas this year. :D

This video was okay. Elle actually seemed like a real person.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

--

English is not my first language. Sorry about some ocasional misspelling

Blair has strep throat. She posted a nasty picture of her tonsils on Twitter. It has since been deleted but you can find it in Blair's gossip page.

Anyways, I do not miss the Christmas jingle. I don't mind the one she made, but Luke makes me want to punch a wall.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

Yeah it is a little weird that she's still using Luke's song after he & Ingrid broke up but I'm sure she asked them both and it's fine so whatever

daisiesoverdiamonds
Learner
Learner

Post by daisiesoverdiamonds »

she looks so much younger with dark hair! I think it really suits her. she looks fresher somehow.

but ugh her intro music is so annoying:/

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

I hate that stupid jingle since Luke sang it wrong. IT'S SANTA CAT NOT HAT! Blahhh

ismellreallybad
Learner
Learner

Post by ismellreallybad »

The jingle she sung is way better than Luke's version and the hat bit still annoyed me!

Post by Guest »

Do people still buy from GlitzyGlam? I thought that died off in like 2008. It must be thriving though, if they can afford to rent the space and pay employees.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

I always liked her version of the Vlogmas intro better than Lukes'. She prob paid him for it so it's hers & doesn't need "permission".

I still can't bring myself to watch her after all the bs & moaning she did. I can't believe she even has the balls to use that kind of hashtag either! She is in desperado mode. Also, I doubt Ingrid will be eager to call Elle her bestie after the "FallThatGlitters" fail. She reached 2 million subs, Elle can barely keep what she has now.

Return to “Elle Fowler”