[youtube][/youtube]

bluexjeans
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: October Favorites 2013

Post by bluexjeans »

omg her eyes in that thumbnail :( She should try turning her head at an angle or would that make it worse?

rishka
Talker
Talker

Post by rishka »

Ouch.

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JediBeauty »

That's ridiculous! I can't imagine getting those kinds of comments. I don't even necessarily know how I feel about her plastic surgery. No one really knows what she has gotten done.

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

Well, it's the truth... In my opinion, no one should get plastic surgery unless there is something really wrong with them. The comment is quite harsh, but Elle probably doesn't read comments anyway.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

It's one of those things you don't notice right away but once you know it's there, that's all you see. Her right eye is more hooded than the other. If she had eyelid surgery, that would correct it.

Ppl have said it was the Lasik surgery that made her eye change shape but Idk. I was curious to see what the internet said & found this: (it's from a surgery FAQ thingy about someone with a drooping eye http://www.realself.com/question/fix-eye-bigger-other)

"You really need an evaluation by an oculofacial plastic surgeon. It may be that one lid is droopier and needs to be lifted. It may be that on one side the lid is too high and needs to be lowered. It may be a sign of thyroid disease or another medical condition. You need to find out why one eye is appearing larger and then it can be treated."

When you google her older pics compared to now, she barely looks like the same girl. It's crazy. She's had so many lip injections it's not even funny :?

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Nadezhda wrote:Well, it's the truth... In my opinion, no one should get plastic surgery unless there is something really wrong with them. The comment is quite harsh, but Elle probably doesn't read comments anyway.
Think of it in the perspective of getting that comment. What are you supposed to do now? Get more plastic surgery? What's the appropriate amount of plastic surgery to get to have people stop making comments like that?

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Evolve wrote:
Think of it in the perspective of getting that comment. What are you supposed to do now? Get more plastic surgery? What's the appropriate amount of plastic surgery to get to have people stop making comments like that?
All the surgeries in the world won't stop ppls' comments (obv). If you're secure within yourself and accept yourself as you are, then what others' say really has no bearing on your life at all.

Most plastic surgeons will screen you to make sure you don't have something like body dysmorphic disorder or other major issues. If I were Elle, I'd prob get my nose & lips done too. Those are 2 things about my own appearance I'd like to "fix" but not bc anyone made fun of me. There's a fine line between what we think are our own insecurities and what are the insecurities of others'. If you don't like yourself, you can cut off your nose a hundred times and never be satisfied.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

someone seriously asked why plastic surgery elle had. talk about living under a rock.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I think you're over estimating Elle Fowler's relevance in society.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

That is so true. Whenever I tell friends my dirty little secret about these ytbers they are like, "what the hell are you watching? get off that computer NOW".

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JediBeauty »

Evolve wrote:I think you're over estimating Elle Fowler's relevance in society.
Who is?

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

al218 wrote:That is so true. Whenever I tell friends my dirty little secret about these ytbers they are like, "what the hell are you watching? get off that computer NOW".
Props to you for telling them! haha gosh I would never.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

I had my niece over and wanted to show her a youtube video and I was logged in and youtube had recommended for you videos up (a bunch of beauty guru videos) and she looked at it like what the hell. It was too funny. I just clicked real fast outta there. I didn't breathe a word about what they were.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

JediBeauty wrote:
Evolve wrote:I think you're over estimating Elle Fowler's relevance in society.
Who is?
I think she means (to the poster) that not everyone is gonna hear/know about Elles' surgeries bc she isn't a major public figure in society. You don't have to be under a rock to not know how she is bc she really isn't anybody that ppl should know about. (or be expected to know, ya feel me?) Not trying to speak for anyone here, sry Evolve.

Return to “Elle Fowler”