Fall Video Schedule 2013

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fall Video Schedule 2013

Post by baconpancakes »

Friday & Sunday have passed and she didn't upload whatever she supposedly filmed. Her blogs are also totally dead.

I don't see why she wouldn't upload just to spite her "haters". That seems rather counter productive to making a living off YT. I'm not saying she isn't doing just that, I'm just saying it would be pretty dumb of her. You never know tho, she might simply not give a shit now that she's working with Pantene & Fancy Feast.

How ironic that the girl who "popularized" beauty videos on YT would be the same girl who totally abandoned it. (and I realize she didn't establish the whole community but she is known as one of the original "YT girls" bc she kind of was)

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

She should have stopped making videos after the Sunlove fiasco. Also, remember? She loves her haters.

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JediBeauty »

I really just don't understand. This is probably her biggest FAIL ever.

No one told her to make this schedule, then she completely abandons it without a word to anyone. FRIDAY AND MONDAY have passed, and nothing. She also didn't make up for the videos she didn't post because of the cruise.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

I'm not surprised but I'm still disappointed & I feel stupid for feeling disappointed.

I've purposely tried to make nice comments about her on here just in case she lurks but whatever. I've always really liked her clothing rack videos but this time I dgaf. She never does OOTD's are maybe has 3 or 4 GRWM videos so it's not I look to her for fashion inspiration.

She has nothing to offer these days.

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

baconpancakes wrote:I'm not surprised but I'm still disappointed & I feel stupid for feeling disappointed.

I've purposely tried to make nice comments about her on here just in case she lurks but whatever. I've always really liked her clothing rack videos but this time I dgaf. She never does OOTD's are maybe has 3 or 4 GRWM videos so it's not I look to her for fashion inspiration.

She has nothing to offer these days.
im actually pretty tired of her beauty videos where she is just talkign about products. i wanna see clothing haul, make up tutorial (not that shitty make up look in her cat ears video) OOTD's and even her vlogs are more interesting to watch than her general videos

Sunset123
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunset123 »

her "big heart" feels like irresponsible and immature again. :roll:
i will never take this girl seriously and tbh i am actually concerned for her; a 25/26 year old who cant do her job is alarming

lovesabliss
Talker
Talker

Post by lovesabliss »

The longer she goes without posting a video, the more likely her subscribers won't be interested in watching a video. I've seen it happen enough times with other youtubers to know it's possible. There's only so much you can stretch a rubber band before it snaps, at some point people just won't care or better yet find someone better to watch (which in elle's case is basically everyone else on youtube)

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Yeah it would be nice to see them do more than just demonstrate how to buy shit and what the package looks like. When they don't do tutorials or outfit videos or fashion tips, it makes them look less credible.

Don't they understand that's what makes womens' magazines sell? We buy them for the fashion inspiration, for the hair advice and makeup looks. Girls aren't buying Teen Vogue for the ads :? I feel like even if what they share is repetitive (like a smokey eye) they should still be doing it to prove that they can and to demonstrate their knowledge. Ppl take advice from those they think are competent and know what they're doing. Otherwise I'm not sure what the point of watching gurus is anymore.

spartanchick
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spartanchick »

So she hasn't updated her blog in nearly 2 months, she hasn't been on schedule with her videos, yet according to IG she's at home knitting and watch Christmas movies.

BestFootForward
Informer
Informer

Post by BestFootForward »

She tweeted she has two videos ready: one for today (set to upload in the morning her time) and one for monday. She also plans an updated post on her lifestyle blog.

Who believes her?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

so why doesn't she upload now? it's friday.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

spartanchick wrote:So she hasn't updated her blog in nearly 2 months, she hasn't been on schedule with her videos, yet according to IG she's at home knitting and watch Christmas movies.
I couldn't believe that she posted that when I saw it because only goes to show that she is completely neglecting her channel and her commitments and doesn't seem to care.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

Yeah I thought the same thing when she posted that instagram of her knitting and watching TV.

Also, did she lighten her hair? It doesn't look as dark as before, but maybe it's just me.

Meg
Informer
Informer

Post by Meg »

I commented on her newest video, Hairmergency, "So, have you given up on FallThatGlitter?" and she responded, "nope! I don't "give up" on these series - I'm making it work with a busy life!"

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

^ LOL, okay so she gave up and is in denial... A busy life doesn't entail knitting and sitting down to watch TV. She has no idea what a busy life is. Right now is my company's biggest time of year and I'm putting in so much time at work that my day literally consists of waking up at 6am and then coming home at 7 or 8 to eat dinner and pass out from exhaustion, only to do it all over again. Having time to sit down and knit while watching TV isn't something a busy person does. We all have weekends, but YT is her job. It should be the reason her life is busy, and it should be the reason she should have plenty of new video content.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

[youtube][/youtube]

this is what she comes back with???

give it up elle. please lol.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Hey, let's just call it her "FAIL Video Schedule". Oh I'm so evil rn.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

prettylights92 wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

this is what she comes back with???

give it up elle. please lol.
well to be fair, that's not a part of fall that glitters. she posted her FTG video today too - that was just a second channel video

SparklyMuffinUnicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by SparklyMuffinUnicorn »

It's still stupid to post a sponsored video on a channel that she neglected for month when people are waiting for the glitteratures she promised -.-

BestFootForward
Informer
Informer

Post by BestFootForward »

Her past three videos were unwatchable to me.

Bye Elle.

Return to “Elle Fowler”