Elle and Alex?

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle and Alex?

Post by SillyMilly123 »

what the hell they are tweeting about Elle's boobs together.

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer

Post by fondueofyou »

SillyMilly123 wrote:Interesting. Looks like his fan sites are starting to assume they are together.

In that instagram picture referenced in the image, the guy sounds SOOO uninterested. I can't believe she legit texts people exactly how she talks on her channel.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

fondueofyou wrote:
SillyMilly123 wrote:Interesting. Looks like his fan sites are starting to assume they are together.

In that instagram picture referenced in the image, the guy sounds SOOO uninterested. I can't believe she legit texts people exactly how she talks on her channel.
totally agree but that being said, she has talked about this "Stone" guy for years... I think he is legit her best friend. In which case he wouldn't be uninterested, he's just being a guy. And who knows, maybe he was working or doing something as she was texting him.

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer

Post by fondueofyou »

SillyMilly123 wrote:
fondueofyou wrote:

totally agree but that being said, she has talked about this "Stone" guy for years... I think he is legit her best friend. In which case he wouldn't be uninterested, he's just being a guy. And who knows, maybe he was working or doing something as she was texting him.
Very true too! I generally don't text people long responses on long responses if I don't get at least a couple sentences back though lol

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

I know that this thread is about Elle & Alex, but I wonder if her and Stone have ever had a thing, or has he just been in the friend zone for years and years?

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

MadmoiselleLayla wrote:I know that this thread is about Elle & Alex, but I wonder if her and Stone have ever had a thing, or has he just been in the friend zone for years and years?
I'm pretty sure she said something in a Q&A video once about how he was her first crush, possibly first "boyfriend" kinda thing. Or possibly first kiss even? I just remember the question was something like do you still talk to your first kiss/crush/whatever and she said yes, we're still really good friends or whatever.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

She is so pathetic. In that text convo she is trying WAY too hard to be witty/funny and failing miserably.
She ends up sounding like some manic weirdo. No wonder he was practically blowing her off.

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

It's sooo obvious how cute and clever she thinks she is. In reality she is just embarrassing and cringeworthy.

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

Maybe if she was younger and a teenager it could be excused as ditzy, but she's a woman closer to her 30's... It just looks stupid and pathetic.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

I think it's interesting how she texts exactly how she talks in vlogs. It's like that "on-camera" personality never goes away.

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

My theory on the Elle/Alex thing is that he's gay, she knows it but not many other people do (certainly not his adoring fans) and they're playing things up to help his career because they're friends.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

fauxfox wrote:My theory on the Elle/Alex thing is that he's gay, she knows it but not many other people do (certainly not his adoring fans) and they're playing things up to help his career because they're friends.
I always thought he was gay until all the speculation about him and Elle started.
That said, I think you might be onto something. It makes complete sense and is why she wouldn't think twice about posting flirty (albeit pathetic) texts with another guy.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Poopsie wrote:
fauxfox wrote:My theory on the Elle/Alex thing is that he's gay, she knows it but not many other people do (certainly not his adoring fans) and they're playing things up to help his career because they're friends.
I always thought he was gay until all the speculation about him and Elle started.
That said, I think you might be onto something. It makes complete sense and is why she wouldn't think twice about posting flirty (albeit pathetic) texts with another guy.
Interesting... I've never thought about it from this angle. Maybe.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

SillyMilly123 wrote:
Poopsie wrote:
Interesting... I've never thought about it from this angle. Maybe.
My issue with this is that he has had girlfriends. Of course this could be a cover up to being "gay". Someone can confirm this, but I remember when Alex's 'real you' song came out, the comments were freaking out and replying to people that it was his girlfriend in the video.
Alex always striked me as someone who hated the public spotlight but just wanted to be a musician. Elle doesn't seem like someone who is stuck up and snobby in real life as she portrays on her channels. I say this because it seems like she actually is there for her friends. For these reasons, I can see these two having a genuine friendship. The one where they can joke and flirt with each other. He calms her whimsical world, and she amuses him with her weirdness.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

CrumbledOreos wrote:
Poopsie wrote:
My issue with this is that he has had girlfriends. Of course this could be a cover up to being "gay". Someone can confirm this, but I remember when Alex's 'real you' song came out, the comments were freaking out and replying to people that it was his girlfriend in the video.
Alex always striked me as someone who hated the public spotlight but just wanted to be a musician. Elle doesn't seem like someone who is stuck up and snobby in real life as she portrays on her channels. I say this because it seems like she actually is there for her friends. For these reasons, I can see these two having a genuine friendship. The one where they can joke and flirt with each other. He calms her whimsical world, and she amuses him with her weirdness.
You know what, I have thought about it and I don't see the "gay" theory. He just doesn't strike me as gay. I agree with the above that he seems against the spotlight. I feel like these two are together actually. I have gone back and forth with it, but he just doesn't seem like the type to do a fake friendship/relationship (in fact, he seems like the complete opposite) so if he is flirting with her I think it is coming from a genuine place. If you look at his twitter he only tweets people he is really friends with really.

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

Elle doesn't seem like someone who is stuck up and snobby in real life as she portrays on her channels. I say this because it seems like she actually is there for her friends. For these reasons, I can see these two having a genuine friendship. The one where they can joke and flirt with each other. He calms her whimsical world, and she amuses him with her weirdness.
I actually see Elle as the complete opposite. I think she is absolutely as stuck up and snobby in real life, and I don't think she has many close friends at all. I think she has acquaintances and superficial friendships. I think that is also one reason why she doesn't seem to have relationships with guys that are serious/last. She may be stunted in that area and not be capable of having a mature, adult relationship.

We may never know what the true status is of her relationship with Goot, but it is interesting to speculate.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Poopsie wrote:
Elle doesn't seem like someone who is stuck up and snobby in real life as she portrays on her channels. I say this because it seems like she actually is there for her friends. For these reasons, I can see these two having a genuine friendship. The one where they can joke and flirt with each other. He calms her whimsical world, and she amuses him with her weirdness.
I actually see Elle as the complete opposite. I think she is absolutely as stuck up and snobby in real life, and I don't think she has many close friends at all. I think she has acquaintances and superficial friendships. I think that is also one reason why she doesn't seem to have relationships with guys that are serious/last. She may be stunted in that area and not be capable of having a mature, adult relationship.

We may never know what the true status is of her relationship with Goot, but it is interesting to speculate.
What are you basing this opinion off of? All of her friends she has had for a very, very long time. Stone since she was 5, Teddi since 6th grade, Brittany and Sam from college, and even Katrina since the very beginning of YouTube so 6 years. As for her relationships, we have no idea if she has ones that last or get serious because she doesn't talk about them. Even if she did talk about them a little, people would get on here and talk about how they still suck, just like what's happening with her friendships, which she does open up a little bit about. She's probably protecting her relationships by NOT talking about them at all, actually.

As for her and Goot, I think the main thing here is that we all agree that HE wouldn't be into a fake publicity friendship, so if he is friends with her then it must be genuine, even if we don't agree that she is always genuine. See what I'm saying?

Totally not being mean, just talking it out! :)

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

I never said I agreed that Goot wouldn't be into fake publicity. I think if he was as shy and private as people say he is he wouldn't be openly flirting (or whatever it is) with Elle.

As for the friendships, is she still close with those girls? I see her one friend on vlogs when she goes home (when I think she is the most "real"). Her LA "friendships" seem very superficial. Friendships with other YT'ers seem more for cross publicity than anything. What happened to her "bestie" status with Ingrid? Or her friend Renee - the one who also has a YT channel that Elle didn't even mention. I just don't see her LA friendships as real or genuine.

And as for the relationships, she hints and subtweets all the time about "boys" - she's not as private as you think she is. I think the guys may not be comfortable with the whole YT thing, but if they were, she would absolutely be broadcasting it.

So no, I don't see what you're saying... ;)

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Poopsie wrote:I never said I agreed that Goot wouldn't be into fake publicity. I think if he was as shy and private as people say he is he wouldn't be openly flirting (or whatever it is) with Elle.

As for the friendships, is she still close with those girls? I see her one friend on vlogs when she goes home (when I think she is the most "real"). Her LA "friendships" seem very superficial. Friendships with other YT'ers seem more for cross publicity than anything. What happened to her "bestie" status with Ingrid? Or her friend Renee - the one who also has a YT channel that Elle didn't even mention. I just don't see her LA friendships as real or genuine.

And as for the relationships, she hints and subtweets all the time about "boys" - she's not as private as you think she is. I think the guys may not be comfortable with the whole YT thing, but if they were, she would absolutely be broadcasting it.

Well Ingrid has a whole thread on her forum about how SHE is the shitty friend to everyone, including Elle, so there's that... Elle and Renee are constantly commenting on each others instagram so they must be close still, plus Elle mentioned Renee recently in her hair video, and as for the boys, I don't think that she has been single for the last 6 years. I just don't.

But we can certainly agree to disagree :)

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

SillyMilly123 wrote:
Poopsie wrote:I never said I agreed that Goot wouldn't be into fake publicity. I think if he was as shy and private as people say he is he wouldn't be openly flirting (or whatever it is) with Elle.

Well Ingrid has a whole thread on her forum about how SHE is the shitty friend to everyone, including Elle, so there's that... Elle and Renee are constantly commenting on each others instagram so they must be close still, plus Elle mentioned Renee recently in her hair video, and as for the boys, I don't think that she has been single for the last 6 years. I just don't.

But we can certainly agree to disagree :)
I'm not saying Ingrid wasn't at fault, just that their friendship was a superficial one, not a true friendship. It was mutually beneficial when they were promoting each other's YT careers.

I don't recall saying Elle has been single for the last 6 years. I am sure she has dated, just nothing serious or long-term. I think she would jump at the chance to prove her "crazy recluse cat-lady" image.

Who knows, maybe after she tires of the Goot thing she'll find someone and settle down. Maybe she'll move back home and get together with the guy she was drunk-texting (or whatever that was). Hopefully she matures enough or I would worry that the crazy recluse cat-lady image will come to fruition.

Return to “Elle Fowler”