timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AllThatHoards21- Elle Fowler - Part 11

Post by timesnewroman »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Andrea just had her second baby :) That girl is a millionaire. Owns three properties currently and mentioned buying another in the future maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the corrections! I used to follow the planner community, but I'm too busy now and mostly bujo lol. I stand by 3 babies though lol her husband.

Also looking at the glamplanner IG its weird af she had a story highlight of Q&As that were all about her and her life. Like if she was trying to build a brand that goes beyond a fan base that focuses on yt elle, she def should not be posting dumb shit like that, it was cringy to see. That Q&A should go on her personal IG

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

ButterBiscuit
Debater
Debater

Post by ButterBiscuit »

Until I read about it here - I never would have guessed that Elle and the chick from scribble prints were bridesmaids in each other’s weddings. They just seem so opposite to me.

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

ButterBiscuit wrote:Until I read about it here - I never would have guessed that Elle and the chick from scribble prints were bridesmaids in each other’s weddings. They just seem so opposite to me.
They've always just seemed like business associates to me. Like "friends" that only use each other to help them them each get ahead.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

ButterBiscuit wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:56 am
Until I read about it here - I never would have guessed that Elle and the chick from scribble prints were bridesmaids in each other’s weddings. They just seem so opposite to me.
I still can’t believe she had a wedding whereby the public voted for it. So weird.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Gurugossiping wrote:
poppy wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:08 pm
ButterBiscuit wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:56 am
I still can’t believe she had a wedding whereby the public voted for it. So weird.
Anything for $!
I still don’t believe it was voted on. She picked what she wanted and they pretended it was based on votes. She allowed brides to be there and fund the wedding SHE CHOSE.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Has anyone watched her latest video? I’m surprised she’s being so open and honest.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

I watched. That was probably the best video of hers I’d watched in so long. It was sponsored, there was no ad, therefore no other agenda for posting. I liked that she was open about it and showed her reaction to the negative test.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

I cant find or see a thread for Elle and Blair on discord, so i assume yall are still posting here.
Anyways, if i do find it, ill repost this there.

Why is her 2 yr old sitting in an infant seat in a stroller still??? And had a soother still!!? Hes TWO!!!

2013 focus 0 60

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

prettylights92 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:27 am
Has anyone watched her latest video? I’m surprised she’s being so open and honest.

Her lips look disgusting... seems like she´s done fillers...? I tried to watch it but when it´s too much tmi it kind of disgusts me... I feel really disgusted by Alex and the idea of someone talking about their vaginal ultrasound.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

AllThatHoards21- Elle Fowler - Part 11

Post by Forevergauc »

I requested a thread for Elle on the YTMD discord, hopefully they can do that soon. I hate having to come brrr, it’s so slow.

I can’t believe he still fits in that infant seat. He’s so tiny. My daughter outgrew her infant seat at 4months. It’s strange that he has a soother and uses it all the time. He really should only be using it for sleeping, if at all. He still co sleeps with them. He’s gunna be so screwed when they do have another baby. She’s setting him up for failure.
Maybe it’s because we struggled with infertility and are ttc again, but I like this content from her.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Funny how she’s got him in a proper stroller now rather than the infant seat one. Struck a nerve, did we elle?

graciegirl15
Learner
Learner

Post by graciegirl15 »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:18 am
I cant find or see a thread for Elle and Blair on discord, so i assume yall are still posting here.
Anyways, if i do find it, ill repost this there.

Why is her 2 yr old sitting in an infant seat in a stroller still??? And had a soother still!!? Hes TWO!!!

2013 focus 0 60
Upon closer inspection of this photo... this is the Doona Baby stroller/carseat all-in-one thing that literally costs $500. So I'm sure she's trying to milk them for the proper size for James now. Perhaps if she posts him in the small one they'll pity her and send her a new one...

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

Elle said that Blair is halfway through her interior design degree now and is going to be a junior...Blair moved to Nashville in March 2019 and started school in summer 2019. Must be one hell of a program to have her going into her junior year now. :roll:

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

If Blair took the full course load during the summer sessions and winter sessions, she theoretically could be going into her junior year. It’s easier to do that for the first two years since it’s usually the core classes.

If she did 18 credits for fall and spring semesters. Then did 6 credits each summer and winter session. And is just starting the second summer 2020 session now, she could be a junior already. Some people do this when they have double majors and minors and are high achievers. Blair just seems to have obsessive tendencies if she went this route.

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

graciegirl15 wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:07 pm

Upon closer inspection of this photo... this is the Doona Baby stroller/carseat all-in-one thing that literally costs $500. So I'm sure she's trying to milk them for the proper size for James now. Perhaps if she posts him in the small one they'll pity her and send her a new one...
I don't think they have any other seat. That's their thing is they just have the infant seat, which converts into a stroller. They do have a trike, though, which is basically a glorified stroller.

ilovepeachjuice
Debater
Debater

Post by ilovepeachjuice »

Did she forget to fill in her left eyebrow in her Summer Must Haves video???

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

ilovepeachjuice wrote:Did she forget to fill in her left eyebrow in her Summer Must Haves video???
I thought the same thing lol. But I think it’s the the light hitting one side of her face. It looks so goofy though.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

She uploaded a couple of videos, the decor one is just and agression to that beautiful home. About her pregnancy journey, is it really interesting to people? I find it so boring and so TMI and it just doesn´t matter... I don´t mean to be rude but it´s just so much particular information like "oh I have 3 follicles..." :roll:

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

So she’s uploading again because she has sponsorships. Of course.

Meowmeow1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Meowmeow1 »

I’m new to posting here , but I had to write that I’ve been really disappointed lately with Elle’s videos ... I feel like all the videos lately are just for the sponsorship, and not to genuinely post for the viewers.
Also I think that huge new mirror she got for her kitchen is kind of dangerous with a small child who is going to be running around , it could topple down and probably weighs a lot too.
I wonder what Alex does for his income since does he even post much of his music anymore ?
I know Elle has her sticker shop and of course the sponsored YT videos but she seems to buy all those expensive new furnitures and decor and still has such a lavish living , I wondered how much they make and will continue to make with this type of career lol

Return to “Elle Fowler”