MakeupMAYhem 2014

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupMAYhem 2014

Post by x_bethanyy »

It's the last day of May and she's only uploaded 10 videos, I assume she'll upload Twitter Talk Part 2 today to make 11 videos. And no explanation in her latest video as to why she's so far behind.

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

x_bethanyy wrote:It's the last day of May and she's only uploaded 10 videos, I assume she'll upload Twitter Talk Part 2 today to make 11 videos. And no explanation in her latest video as to why she's so far behind.
She changed it up to Instagram q&a. But I agree there won't be any explanation as to why she was so behind.

MyPrivateJet
Debater
Debater

Post by MyPrivateJet »

She tweeted that she filed these talk videos pre-Cabo. Perhaps she'll talk about her failness in another video.

Am I the only one that thought it was awkward when she was talking about going to Cabo for her birthday last year she said she went with "a friend" and didn't say it was Ingrid? Before it seemed she couldn't WAIT to plug that she was friends with Ingrid.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

MyPrivateJet wrote:She tweeted that she filed these talk videos pre-Cabo. Perhaps she'll talk about her failness in another video.

Am I the only one that thought it was awkward when she was talking about going to Cabo for her birthday last year she said she went with "a friend" and didn't say it was Ingrid? Before it seemed she couldn't WAIT to plug that she was friends with Ingrid.
Yeah but with all the Ingrid drama Elle is probably done mentioning her or being her friend.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Twitter Talk:
[youtube][/youtube]

Instagram Q&A:
[youtube][/youtube]

She was actually open about a lot of stuff in these videos. I kinda understand her relationship privacy more now.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

"I went with a friend". But last year they were buying each other gifts from Tiffanys. MEOW.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

"In the public eye" Hahaha. Only underground freaks like us know who she is.

marysunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by marysunshine »

What Ingrid drama? Sorry, I don't follow her.
English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes _-_

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

The way she flops that section of hair back annoys me sooo bad. It always has. Ugh. And it's not hard to keep your relationships under raps elle because you're not that famous lol.

R2D2
Debater
Debater

Post by R2D2 »

In the public eye!! Ahahahahahahahahahah! Whatever manface nobody has any clue who you are .

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

R2D2 wrote:In the public eye!! Ahahahahahahahahahah! Whatever manface nobody has any clue who you are .
and if people has clue who she is, they dont have anything nice to say about her :D

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JediBeauty »

I'm sure this has been said before and maybe it's just me but since I've been watching both of them on YT (And I've watched each of them around the time they first started) I NEVER got the vibe that they were as close as they NOW claim they are. Even when they lived together in LA, I never got that impression at all.

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JediBeauty »

SillyMilly123 wrote:
MyPrivateJet wrote:She tweeted that she filed these talk videos pre-Cabo. Perhaps she'll talk about her failness in another video.

Yeah but with all the Ingrid drama Elle is probably done mentioning her or being her friend.
Ingrid drama??? Elaborate? Is there anything new? I haven't been on here in quite a while!

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

JediBeauty wrote:Ingrid drama??? Elaborate? Is there anything new? I haven't been on here in quite a while!
I think all we know is that Elle and Ingrid didn't go to Cabo together this year (http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=175 & http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 3&start=25)

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

JediBeauty wrote:I'm sure this has been said before and maybe it's just me but since I've been watching both of them on YT (And I've watched each of them around the time they first started) I NEVER got the vibe that they were as close as they NOW claim they are. Even when they lived together in LA, I never got that impression at all.
I never got that either. Mainly because they have such different interests and personalities. And whenever they're on camera together it feels kind of forced and awkward. That's just my impression though.

pocket
Talker
Talker

Post by pocket »

JediBeauty wrote:
SillyMilly123 wrote:

Ingrid drama??? Elaborate? Is there anything new? I haven't been on here in quite a while!
Ingrid was supposed to go to Cabo with Elle this year for Elle's birthday. Instead, Ingrid went on a very likely sponsored vacation to Cabo with her boyfriend at a different hotel. She never met up with Elle or wished her a happy birthday. There's a long discussion about it in the "Ingrid's girlfriends" thread on her section, but basically Ingrid's a shitty friend who drops everyone for a man. Elle was there for her after Ingrid broke up with Luke, and Ingrid has dropped her and even Fleur ever since meeting her new guy.

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

The wedding hair tutorial was really simple, not a hairstyle that really needs a tutorial, I've been doing my hair like that since I was 10! Nice advertisement for Pantene though. It's funny how she says in the disclaimer that the Pantene products were sent to her but she purchased all other products herself. What other products, Elle? The bobby pins?

Poopsie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Poopsie »

Ugh. Her travel makeup bags video = commercial for Dove body wash.
And I am guessing she needed a separate suitcase just for her makeup and bathroom products?
That was a shit ton of stuff!!!

spartanchick
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spartanchick »

For some reason when the bridal hair video started I thought it was Ingrid talking!

Why did she bother changing MakeupMAYhem to MAYhemMakeup?

Return to “Elle Fowler”