MakeupMAYhem 2014

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MakeupMAYhem 2014

Post by SillyMilly123 »

Elle just announced that she will be doing MakeupMAYhem again this year. She did pretty well with it last year (I think it was the general consensus that it was the best series she has ever attempted), so hopefully that will continue this year.

Dahlia
Debater
Debater

Re: MakeupMAYhem 2014

Post by Dahlia »

I hope she does good this year. I like her makeup mayhem videos.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

tubhouse
Informer
Informer

Post by tubhouse »

Not getting my hopes up. Her track record is terrible.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Her track record is awful but I'll always root for her. At least she keeps trying.

Dahlia
Debater
Debater

Post by Dahlia »

blameitonthealtitude wrote:Her track record is awful but I'll always root for her. At least she keeps trying.
she gets an A for effort. :p

Dahlia
Debater
Debater

Post by Dahlia »

Come on Elle you can do this.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

As long as she puts it up before she goes to bed tonight I think it should count as being on time. She said something about getting something for it today before she could film it. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt this one time, and if it becomes a pattern we can change our minds.

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

I really can't give her benefit of the double though... with Elle's track record, she should kNOW she has massive troubles following through. She does know she can upload videos and schedule them to go live at a certain time, right? I don't know why she starts to upload an hour before the day is over (an exaggeration, probably) when she could upload it way earlier in the day to make sure it goes through. She just likes to have excuses.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

oh god not this again...

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

She really shleps all that crap with her?

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

I normally despise quirky Elle but I feel like she kept it in check (for the most part) in this video. I'm ashamed to admit but I even Lol'd at the beginning when she said the bit about the glittery wallpaper being pretty. :|

The only majorly cringeworthy part for me was when she talked about her cell phone case and said "if you had your own cell phone case line you'd talk about it too!" It just came off super snobby, ew.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Ugh I love her Fendi bag. Side note, she buys a $2000 bag for herself and a $200 RM bag for her subs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

sgirl1 wrote:Ugh I love her Fendi bag. Side note, she buys a $2000 bag for herself and a $200 RM bag for her subs.

Meh. She didn't have to buy her subs anything to begin with. It's still a nice gesture.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Melissa wrote:
sgirl1 wrote:Ugh I love her Fendi bag. Side note, she buys a $2000 bag for herself and a $200 RM bag for her subs.

Meh. She didn't have to buy her subs anything to begin with. It's still a nice gesture.
To me, she does it to get more views/more followers. You have to thumbs up, enter on youtube and enter on her blog.

shampoogirl
Learner
Learner

Post by shampoogirl »

I think if you don't have a regular (job) schedule you tend to start living at a slower pace and do not plan ahead very well. She could have bought the bag way earlier and also started filming at least a day before. Now she will have trouble with having a next video ready within two days while being tired from a late night editing session.
Either way, I think it is nice that she is doing a giveaway. And I personally wouldn't mind if videos go up late or if some are skipped.

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

xyz wrote:yeah not on time i woke up this morning and the vid had just been uploaded from like 2 in the morning..she posted a vid a week ago that she was doing this so she had plentyyy of time to get this vid up..it will be a continuing pattern she will be pulling all nighters every other night and still wont get the vids up on time! Sry it is soo annoying there are plenty of other girls out there willing to put in the time 7 effort to get the money these popular girls get for doing nothing! END RANT :oops:

guess ill go watch the vid tho

She just announced it 2 days ago, and said she decided to do it last minute. Also, it was only 2am her time when it went up, so yes, we could say it was "technically" late, but since it was still nighttime for her I think it counts. I don't think she should make this a pattern though.

interstellar
Debater
Debater

Post by interstellar »

I googled that purse...its made out of calfskin? What in the actual f*ck...I don't wear fur..leather..etc..i absolutely hate it.

I am just really grossed out by her now...like what is glamorous about toting around a bag made out of the skin of a baby animal...nothing feminine/cute/sweet about that.

Sick.

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

Ok I went to watch her video. And I noticed two things right off the bat:

1 her concealer did a horrible job covering up her under eye circles which were very apparent

2 she still hasn't realized that it's mayHEM not "mayHAM"

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

HoardganizedJen wrote:I could understand her minions giving her the benefit of the doubt... again... but some of you guys too?? I mean, c'mon. She has failed close to (over?) FIVE times. Why she keeps doing it is so odd to me? She must be a masochist or something. Or probably just because everyone forgives her and thinks she won't fuck up again :lol:
i think she keeps doing it, because she wanna show, how much generous for her viewers and how much she loves her chanel. And if she fails, she can play the innocent that haters are so mean...
she usually upload one or two video(s) in a month.. there is now way she could keep any projeckt :D what would explain why her makeupline failed, er parfus failed etc. :) i cant wait to see her other fails :corn:

Toasty
Talker
Talker

Post by Toasty »

Which grown up business woman (which she supposedly is) carries a 20-pack of coloured pens?
Like I can just imagine her sitting in a meeting with a couple of grown men and women in suits while she's wiggling her toes in her gifted just fab peep toes, colouring in little drawings of "oogas" in her sparkly agenda and colour-coding her shopping list!

Return to “Elle Fowler”