I went to school with Rachel...

graceinyourheart
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I went to school with Rachel...

Post by graceinyourheart »

lol she couldn't have gotten her bangs cut for that yearbook picture? a yearbook is forever and you can barely see her eyes. cute :roll:

elloitsgello
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by elloitsgello »

Oh haiguiz, I'm mousetracks and I'm sad ad have to go seek out hate sites but not because I am jealous of her or anything just because I feel the public 'needs' to know.

While I am guilty on being on this site, did you really seek this out to bring up shit from HIGH SCHOOL? MIDDLE SCHOOL? Are you serious? Everyone changes and you know what, I didn't have a shit ton of friends in middle school myself, what the fuck is this shit, a popularity contest? It's funny because no matter how 'not jealous' you are of her, and how unaffected you are by her 'guru' status, you seem to have a shit ton of input.

Get over yourself. Jesus christ. You expect her to be humble and sweet and unravel everything to you guys, she doesn't owe her subscribers anything. They CHOSE to subscribe to her, to watch her. She doesn't need to tell you what color underwear she's wearing that day...though if she doesn't, she's 'shady' and 'hiding' everything. OHMAN, HOW DARE SHE WANT A PRIVATE LIFE?!

And I also get she puts herself out there, kind of like celebrities do, but that doesn't make any of you guys RIGHT. Just because they are out there, doesn't mean you get the right to probe into their lives or past lives, for that matter. This is precisely why society is going to hell, cause people like YOU can't seem to just get over your OWN high and mighty chairs. You think she's acting superior? Stop watching her. Or maybe keep on watching so you guys can complain and mock her and be miserable little shits

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Lol, rachel doesn't want anything private, silly. She wants to throw it all out there and then have everybody tell her she's right. She has thrown her life out there, talks about her political beliefs, religious beliefs, stories about going to the gynecologist, birth control, her period, Chris and his mothers financial problems, her parents, her sister, their life choices, her ex friend and how she takes plan b, come the fuck on. Rachel throws it out there then gets surprised when people talk about it. Did any of the people she volunteers info about do that? We don't owe rachel shit, and at least we focus on a person who willingly volunteers the info instead in of throwing details about other people's personal lives out there like Rachel does. We'll do what we want, and you seem to be acting pretty high and mighty yourself there. If you don't like it, don't come to the trasha guru site.

Sonia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sonia »

^^Throw in a few more "fuck"s and your transformation into Rachel will be complete. :tu: You think we're acting superior? Don't read here. Or are you also a massive hypocrite like your saintly Rachel?

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

elloitsgello wrote:Oh haiguiz, I'm mousetracks and I'm sad ad have to go seek out hate sites but not because I am jealous of her or anything just because I feel the public 'needs' to know.

While I am guilty on being on this site, did you really seek this out to bring up shit from HIGH SCHOOL? MIDDLE SCHOOL? Are you serious? Everyone changes and you know what, I didn't have a shit ton of friends in middle school myself, what the fuck is this shit, a popularity contest? It's funny because no matter how 'not jealous' you are of her, and how unaffected you are by her 'guru' status, you seem to have a shit ton of input.

Get over yourself. Jesus christ. You expect her to be humble and sweet and unravel everything to you guys, she doesn't owe her subscribers anything. They CHOSE to subscribe to her, to watch her. She doesn't need to tell you what color underwear she's wearing that day...though if she doesn't, she's 'shady' and 'hiding' everything. OHMAN, HOW DARE SHE WANT A PRIVATE LIFE?!

And I also get she puts herself out there, kind of like celebrities do, but that doesn't make any of you guys RIGHT. Just because they are out there, doesn't mean you get the right to probe into their lives or past lives, for that matter. This is precisely why society is going to hell, cause people like YOU can't seem to just get over your OWN high and mighty chairs. You think she's acting superior? Stop watching her. Or maybe keep on watching so you guys can complain and mock her and be miserable little shits
[youtube][/youtube]
gurl

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

elloitsgello wrote:Oh haiguiz, I'm mousetracks and I'm sad ad have to go seek out hate sites but not because I am jealous of her or anything just because I feel the public 'needs' to know.

Rhyse? Is that you? :D

mousetracks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mousetracks »

so its okay for everyone to talk shit but as soon as i start bringing something up im jealous because i actually knew her? i think not. but ok. youre on here too, so what for? you made an account to post, why? to defend someone you never met that you don't even know and could be a totally different person from what they show? nice. have fun with that. bye.

mousetracks
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mousetracks »

BY THE WAY, high school wasn't that long ago for rachel. she graduated in 2010.

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

^^^
She did?! :o

She looks like she's going on 30. I have never watched her regularly, but I thought she had gone back to college or something. Dang.

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner

Post by bewtgooru »

Lmao she's quoting things from this post and trying to make herself look like less of a total loser but you can tell she's so butthurt

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

“she only wear sweatpants etc”

crying because i used to get hate on here on tumblr back like four years ago when I post things liek “ugh i’m the only girl in school who doesn’t wear sweats to class woe is me i’m so cool~~” or whatever
From her tumblr

She said she had a boyfriend who wanted her to wear sweatpants and not wear makeup so she went along with it in the video ranting about that one direction song, so she admitted to that.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

OMG is this Rachel? It honestly sorta sounds like her... Only two posts and they joined on the date they posted (or just before?).

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

bubblegumbitch wrote:

OMG is this Rachel? It honestly sorta sounds like her... Only two posts and they joined on the date they posted (or just before?).
Holy shit, it really does

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

CheshireCat wrote:
bubblegumbitch wrote:

Holy shit, it really does
Plus their only other post is also defending her on the "SO I'M FAT" video...

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”