ICALLITBEINGASTONERCOUCHPOTATO General Thread Part 11

rhyminjane
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITBEINGASTONERCOUCHPOTATO General Thread Part 11

Post by rhyminjane »

I laughed out loud when i saw their podcast announcement. I mean cmon, an animal crossing podcast? And this really isn't supposed to sound mean, but i personally wouldn't like to listen to these two talk about it. They do not seem like people who research things intensively and I think that's exactly what makes video game content interesting - see scott the woz for example, his videos are so well researched and i love to watch them. I feel like the podcast will get boring after a couple months, and they will get bored as well.

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

I love animal crossing as much as the next person but... There's no way I would sit and listen to a podcast about it. What could they possibly talk about? I'm sure they probably think they're geniuses by launching a podcast right when the new game comes out but.. yikes. They're going to run out of material FAST

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Has anyone been listening? I’d love for them to address why they had no time for CWC but suddenly do have time for this animal crossing podcast.

Chris is probably mad Rachel brings $0 to their relationship, and rightfully so IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lemoncurdpot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lemoncurdpot »

Look, I love animal crossing, but how do you make a whole podcast about it?? What is there to say? These are the fossils I found today? I would totally understand if they were starting a twitch stream, but a podcast is a very weird move - probably because they know they have an audience. They also changed their discord to an animal crossing one when they announced the podcast, so they are definitely just piggybacking off their prior "success".

doomloop
Learner
Learner

Post by doomloop »

I know this thread is dead but who knows maybe this will kickstart things again.

So looks like they moved. On her stories and on Twitter she STILL says like “signed the lease on my new apartment” “check out the view from my new apartment”. MY MY MY. I think anyone who follows her for sure knows she’s with Chris so why does she keep saying MY. There is no need. It pisses me off because it’s not just hers, it’s both of theirs.

Their new apartment so far looks really nice and yeah this is probably coming from a jealous place but ugh I feel like she doesn’t deserve it because she contributes nothing. Like what does she do all day? Play Animal Crossing? Her Etsy is basically non-existent now. It’s all Chris’ money and hard work and she has the audacity to say MY apartment omfg. I would feel so weird if my SO paid for all the bills and if I wanted to buy something semi-expensive like a Cricut I had to ask nicely if they could pay for it.

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

Has anyone listened to their new podcast and do they talk about their personal lives at all? I don't play Animal Crossing but want to hear how they're doing lol

doomloop
Learner
Learner

Post by doomloop »

leopardmuffin wrote:Has anyone listened to their new podcast and do they talk about their personal lives at all? I don't play Animal Crossing but want to hear how they're doing lol
Not many updates other than they’re not vegan anymore. I saw they had eggs on one of their dishes before.

I don’t listen to the podcast anymore because it got so boring but judging from Rachel’s Instagram, she doesn’t do actual watercolour anymore? She’s making everything on her tablet. Not that it’s bad or anything, but real watercolour is a lot more challenging than using a watercolour brush on a tablet.

I wonder what she’s been doing this whole time. She hasn’t put anything new on her Etsy. She’s only starting to make clay stuff again. And she’s doing her watercolours on a tablet which is less difficult. I wonder if she’s been sitting around playing Animal Crossing this whole time while Chris works lol

lemoncurdpot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lemoncurdpot »

Rachel and Chris have broken up but will remain close/roommates. Rachel has now come out as a lesbian and is dating a woman named Sam.

TrapQueeen
Learner
Learner

Post by TrapQueeen »

lemoncurdpot wrote:Rachel and Chris have broken up but will remain close/roommates. Rachel has now come out as a lesbian and is dating a woman named Sam.
Where did they announce this?

lemoncurdpot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lemoncurdpot »

TrapQueeen wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:37 am
lemoncurdpot wrote:Rachel and Chris have broken up but will remain close/roommates. Rachel has now come out as a lesbian and is dating a woman named Sam.
Twitch stream

doomloop
Learner
Learner

Post by doomloop »

lemoncurdpot wrote:
TrapQueeen wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:37 am
Twitch stream
Do you know which stream date? I see they post them on their channel so I’m curious to see how they explained it

hipshakerrr
Talker
Talker

Post by hipshakerrr »

good for her! i hope chris will be able to develop his own sense of self now.

lemoncurdpot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lemoncurdpot »

doomloop wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:47 pm
lemoncurdpot wrote:
Twitch stream
Do you know which stream date? I see they post them on their channel so I’m curious to see how they explained it

it's the stream called "new year new me" from march 8th. around the 1:40:00 minute mark

Hollyb14
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollyb14 »

Wow her girlfriend is HOTTTT. She actually looks sooooo much like Rachel.
I really hope that Chris can find himself a romantic partner (if that’s what he wants). I also wonder how any new partners might feel about his living situation with Rachel. I wonder if the cats are what’s keeping them so committed to staying roommates. I hope she’s not still very financially dependent on Chris.

Logansbitch47
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Logansbitch47 »

Ok, I thought she and Chris were still together and became poly but this makes more sense. Well, hopefully Chris can find someone else who is better for him

nicenormalperson
Stalker
Stalker

Post by nicenormalperson »

I randomly remembered this website, and I was expecting it to be completely dead so now I’m here for laughs and nostalgia’s sake but like…….why are you freaks still even talking about some of these people lmao…..to my knowledge this girl hasn’t made a beauty video in 5+ years and is barely even on social media……are y’all not embarrassed to be grown and still be seriously using this website? Genuine question because obsessing over some random ex-internet girl’s life at yalls big old ages is not normal behavior lol

Logansbitch47
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Logansbitch47 »

nicenormalperson wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:47 pm
I randomly remembered this website, and I was expecting it to be completely dead so now I’m here for laughs and nostalgia’s sake but like…….why are you freaks still even talking about some of these people lmao…..to my knowledge this girl hasn’t made a beauty video in 5+ years and is barely even on social media……are y’all not embarrassed to be grown and still be seriously using this website? Genuine question because obsessing over some random ex-internet girl’s life at yalls big old ages is not normal behavior lol
Because we love gossip and mess. I can still have a life and talk shit about anyone I want! That's what's so fun about the Internet and life, in general. Don't take it so seriously ;)

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

nicenormalperson wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:47 pm
It's not normal to stress that you're a "nice normal person" that's very abnormal of a normal person, js

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

I think they were having an open relationship, Rachel and Chris were still together but Rachel was allowed to date a woman. But looks like Rachel and Chris made it official, looks like they got married.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

awsedrft
Stalker
Stalker

Post by awsedrft »

Leash27 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 1:41 pm
I think they were having an open relationship, Rachel and Chris were still together but Rachel was allowed to date a woman. But looks like Rachel and Chris made it official, looks like they got married.
I believe rachel and sam broke up as well because she has been scrubbed from rachel's ig except for the multi-pic posts where shes in a few.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”