Plastic Surgery

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Plastic Surgery

Post by ih8ih8 »

Yeah I saw that on IG and was surprised no one brought it up on the main thread. I mean, filter/photoshop obviously, but when it's to the point it looks fucking WEIRD!!!! how is she not embarassed to post that?!?! Her mouth/chin/lips look like... ugly and jacked up!!

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Lurker here: i dont tend to lurk often, but decided to today, and saw u guys discussing her boobs.
I read a few comments about her being so young, and a dr taking puberty into acct.
piinksparkles on YT got a boob job at 18/19. Your still growing until 25. Shes turning 26 this yr, and since her boob job, hers have doubled in size, because her real boobs continued to grow.
She had hers done in Canada, but basically, drs dont care. Ur a paycheck to them, and they will do at any age, as long as ur of age, or have consent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

[instagram]www.instagram.com/p/BDgek6rM7Eu/?[/instagram]

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

idk how to post an instagram pic but she posted this pic on instagram:

Someone commented that Blair shouldn't be giving body positivity advice because she got a nose job and a boob job (or something to that effect), and Blair replied "nitpicking other girls bodies is exactly what I don't want on this post. Who cares what I did with my body in the past? Take my mistakes and learn from them."

She's not denying that she got a boob job...

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

i highly doubt she thinks her boob job is a "mistake" either.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Her boob job looks great now. I remember a few years ago when we first noticed she got them, she was showing them off and they looked like a couple of hard round grapefruits attached to her clavicles. They've definitely settled, lowered, and gotten softer looking. I think she picked a nice, natural size too.

gooroo123
Talker
Talker

Post by gooroo123 »

I'm more interested in discussing her botched nose job. First of all, how in the world can her nose look THIS big after a nose job. Her nose was nowhere near this large presurgery. You know she's gotta be regretting that. it looks way worse in video than my screenshot.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Her old nose had a higher bridge which made it look slimmer from the front. Once she got rid of that and nothing obstructs the rest of the nose, it makes her nose look wider. Basically, she didn't understand this when she asked for that bump to be removed. Plastic surgeons don't really care about the outcome as long as the patient doesn't die or sue them. They just do what is feasibly possible and what the patient is paying for. If Blair asked for that bump to be removed, it got removed and she was left with a wider looking nose.

alliwantistruth
Informer
Informer

Post by alliwantistruth »

She didn't have a bump before though did she? In a video (pink bedroom), she said she hated how her nose was so long, so I guess the surgeon shortened it, and readjusted her nostrils as well

Return to “juicystar07”