Plastic Surgery

Fadia Fiji
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plastic Surgery

Post by Fadia Fiji »

Ok, so we know that she got a nose job for certain, and the boob job? some people are still undecided about that, this is not exactly a written document but she definitely has larger boobs in this picture:

They even look bigger than Elle's!

What do you think?

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Re: Plastic Surgery

Post by Ilsa Lund »

yeah, it's a boobjob but I don't think she likes it, she tries not to drag attention to her boobs now that they're big

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

wow they so don't suit her body

Suspiria
Informer
Informer

Post by Suspiria »

...That's because she's standing with her chest out. :roll: God I can't stand these dumb ass threads that have absolutely no credibility in any sense aside from, a)jealousy b)lunacy. It's like any time a girl looks good = OMG PLASTIC SURGERY UGLY FAKE BITCH!!!!!!

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

^^ Exactly, her upper back is totally arched to push her chest out.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

Even though she is standing with her back arched, theres no way her chest could look that big just by arching her back. It's just not possible. There's various other pictures of her that look like she could have had implants especially when compared to pictures that were taken 6 months earlier. I think she did, but I'm still not 1000000% convinced. I'm like 80% convinced.

hellukittu
Informer
Informer

Post by hellukittu »

it could be a really good push-up bra. it's amazing what a good bra can do. jenna marbles did a whole video about how to make your boobs look bigger (although i doubt blair would ever follow those instructions)
just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right

Enchanted
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Enchanted »

Anyone notice how skinny Elle is in this pic? She's skinnier than Blair! I'm jealous :P

jbee33
Talker
Talker

Post by jbee33 »

Wow.. it still amazes me how much this girls rack is of such interest to you guys! I seriously do not get it! WHO CARES!

Fadia Fiji
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fadia Fiji »

jbee33 wrote:Wow.. it still amazes me how much this girls rack is of such interest to you guys! I seriously do not get it! WHO CARES!
Don't really care, it's just fun to talk about (for me, at least)

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Silver Rose 39 wrote:Even though she is standing with her back arched, theres no way her chest could look that big just by arching her back. It's just not possible. There's various other pictures of her that look like she could have had implants especially when compared to pictures that were taken 6 months earlier. I think she did, but I'm still not 1000000% convinced. I'm like 80% convinced.

thank you! and omg she is either stuffing her bra or she got implants. i am 99% sure she got implants lol. i mean it's no shocker, elle says her's are real but i dont buy it. and they both had nose jobs. i just wonder what their little sister thinks everytime they come home with new body parts. prolly freaks her out.

pinky
Learner
Learner

Post by pinky »

When I stand like Blair is standing in that photo my boobs look like Bs maybe even Cs. And I'm an A. I don't think she got a boob job. Nose job definately but she is still in her teens and her body is still developing. She also doesn't strike me as the "boob job" type of girl. But you never know these days I guess.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

pinky wrote:When I stand like Blair is standing in that photo my boobs look like Bs maybe even Cs. And I'm an A. I don't think she got a boob job. Nose job definately but she is still in her teens and her body is still developing. She also doesn't strike me as the "boob job" type of girl. But you never know these days I guess.
well i'm a B and even if i stand like blair is standing with my pushup bra on, i still wouldn't be as large as her. blair is way past puberty. the only other way her body can "develop" is if she's gaining weight which she isn't. she didn't strike me as a nose job kind of girl back then. now she has a scar/line right across her nose.

real breasts even with heavy padding and a good pushup doesn't look like that. i secretly really like to see which celebrities have implants. after a while, you realize certain characteristics about implants.

pinkpuff
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff »

There are lots of videos where she has no boobs at all. She just wears a push up bra sometimes.

pinky
Learner
Learner

Post by pinky »

emmygues wrote:
pinky wrote:When I stand like Blair is standing in that photo my boobs look like Bs maybe even Cs. And I'm an A. I don't think she got a boob job. Nose job definately but she is still in her teens and her body is still developing. She also doesn't strike me as the "boob job" type of girl. But you never know these days I guess.
well i'm a B and even if i stand like blair is standing with my pushup bra on, i still wouldn't be as large as her. blair is way past puberty. the only other way her body can "develop" is if she's gaining weight which she isn't. she didn't strike me as a nose job kind of girl back then. now she has a scar/line right across her nose.

real breasts even with heavy padding and a good pushup doesn't look like that. i secretly really like to see which celebrities have implants. after a while, you realize certain characteristics about implants.
A lot of women develop later in life. Tyra Banks was flat until her late teens, and look at her now! My mom was also like that, as well as my best friend and my friends grandma. It's not exactly common, but possible. And yes, the nose job is obvious

xoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxo »

pinky wrote:A lot of women develop later in life. Tyra Banks was flat until her late teens, and look at her now! My mom was also like that, as well as my best friend and my friends grandma. It's not exactly common, but possible. And yes, the nose job is obvious
Tyra Banks was a skinny runway model until her late teens, when she started gaining weight. She's quite voluptuous right now.

I believe Blair got implants. I base this on my personal massive experience with push-up bras, stuffing bras and dealing with a B cup. This is not achievable. There's only 1% of doubt in my mind that Blair has that very uncommon body type, that can be very skinny, consume very little calories and fat, yet grow large boobs. Elle on the other hand has always had a decent size, now she's just lost weight, became skinny but managed to keep the boobs (which happens more often than a skinny dieting person all of a sudden growing boobs).

Boob jobs aren't for the strippers and the like anymore. Lots of "normal" people get them, girls who look conservative, homely soccer wifes and so on.

Blair's probably hiding them right now, because implants need to drop and when they do, they lose a bit of size. So eventually she'll look smaller and more natural, that's when she can show them off more.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

pinky wrote:A lot of women develop later in life. Tyra Banks was flat until her late teens, and look at her now! My mom was also like that, as well as my best friend and my friends grandma. It's not exactly common, but possible. And yes, the nose job is obvious
seriously?! how many pounds heavier is tyra banks now compared to her late teens?

well, you know, my best friend also never grew breasts when she all of sudden turned 19 in another city while she moved away from home. my mom also didn't get any bigger until after she gained weight from pregnancy. and my friend's grandma's breasts are larger because her skin is sagging.

yeah, it's possible to grow after 18 but that's only if you hit puberty at that age. probably like extreme athletes who trained their entire childhood and stopped in their late teens. those female athletes usually fill out more because of the hormonal changes in their body. not that many women develop later in life. a lot of women just gain weight later in life and all of sudden everyone has curves. someone who has hit puberty can't naturally grow breasts unless they gain weight or take the pill which is just changing hormones. even with the pill's side effects, someone's breasts doesn't get swollen like blair's breasts do.

but this is not blair's case. i don't know why so many people are so ignorant about blair getting implants. it's like the nose job is understandable now. but implants aren't. the moment she got a nose job is the moment i know she's up for changing anything about herself to get to her "perfect" self. it's not extreme. it's expected of blair now. blair's breasts aren't real. stop the denial.

pinky
Learner
Learner

Post by pinky »

emmygues wrote:
seriously?! how many pounds heavier is tyra banks now compared to her late teens?

well, you know, my best friend also never grew breasts when she all of sudden turned 19 in another city while she moved away from home. my mom also didn't get any bigger until after she gained weight from pregnancy. and my friend's grandma's breasts are larger because her skin is sagging.

yeah, it's possible to grow after 18 but that's only if you hit puberty at that age. probably like extreme athletes who trained their entire childhood and stopped in their late teens. those female athletes usually fill out more because of the hormonal changes in their body. not that many women develop later in life. a lot of women just gain weight later in life and all of sudden everyone has curves. someone who has hit puberty can't naturally grow breasts unless they gain weight or take the pill which is just changing hormones. even with the pill's side effects, someone's breasts doesn't get swollen like blair's breasts do.

but this is not blair's case. i don't know why so many people are so ignorant about blair getting implants. it's like the nose job is understandable now. but implants aren't. the moment she got a nose job is the moment i know she's up for changing anything about herself to get to her "perfect" self. it's not extreme. it's expected of blair now. blair's breasts aren't real. stop the denial.
...I'm not ignorant :/
My best friend, known her my whole life. Hasn't gone anywhere. Didn't gain that much weight(like five pounds) Hit puberty at a normal age. No boob job.
Friends grandma, when she was about twenty-three or twenty four(she had went through puberty already, obviously), she went from being a triple A to a D cup, no implants, way before she got pregnant.
My mom was an A up until she was about 21. Suddenly got bigger.
I don't know personally about tyra banks, but still. I'm not even saying that it's definate she didn't get one. You can disagree with me, but don't say I'm ignorant about it. I just don't think she got one. Everyone's body is different. But if she did I'm glad she didn't go too big that they look tacky. I don't mind plastic surgery as long as it's not over the top.

green

Post by green »

yeah, it's possible to grow after 18 but that's only if you hit puberty at that age. probably like extreme athletes who trained their entire childhood and stopped in their late teens. those female athletes usually fill out more because of the hormonal changes in their body. not that many women develop later in life. a lot of women just gain weight later in life and all of sudden everyone has curves. someone who has hit puberty can't naturally grow breasts unless they gain weight or take the pill which is just changing hormones.
LOL you are completely wrong here. 18 is the legally constructed age when we become adults, not when our bodies magically stop developing! Do you think boobs follow government regulations on when to stop growing? :D Do you think if the law changed so we became adults at 16, our boobs would then stop growing at 16 instead? The law is a made-up concept, it does not determine biology. Boobs are just sacs of fat and can get bigger or smaller.

Breasts get bigger or smaller throughout life based on a variety of factors. I'm 21 and I just went up 1 cup size in the last few months - no I did not gain weight, actually I lost 7 lbs this year! Many of my friends gained a cup size or more in college, even if they didn't gain weightI was an A cup by age 12, a B cup in my teens, and now at 21 I'm a small C cup.

As for Blair - she did not have plastic surgery. I know this because in some pictures her boobs look huge, then a few weeks later they look small again, then they look huge at a premiere, etc. That can only be explained by excessive padding/push up.

green

Post by green »

Proof Blair didn't get a boob job: Flat-chested picture is from Nov 2011 (How to Tie a Scarf) and Big-chest picture is June 2011 (Women's Network 8th Annual Inspiration Awards). How do you explain that?

Return to “juicystar07”