JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 6

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 6

Post by glamgrl »

haha that is kind of true now that I think of it. She would benefit by putting the camera down and filming her/others doing stuff. She has done that some but not as much as other vloggers do it.

Duckduckgoose_9
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Duckduckgoose_9 »

<3

bigdog

Post by bigdog »

glamgrl wrote:
shes answered it enough times. She should just ignore the questions.
I also wish she would stop worrying about vlogging and just vlog. Like how shes always explaining if she thought it was boring because she didnt do much or something.

I hope she vlogs a bit at her parents house. I always liked when they vlogged there.
Oh man yes I want her to stop talking about vlogging and her schedule for editing and when certain videos will be up and just do it!

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Lol I agree, but at the same time, it's kind of like, does she really think or worry about much else? She probably talks about it a lot, because it's the thing she has to think about most. I also agree that her vlogs would be stronger if she showed things more than talking about them, but I do think she's able to carry a boring vlog more than other people.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I think another reason why she's able to keep this talking vlogs going is because she's been dishing some truth about her limelight days, and all of her viewers are loving the stories of a washed up fame seeker. People also loved seeing her family, so having Jelly and now the rest of them helps.

She does seem better than when she was like 19.

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

I know this is the trash thread but their parents are cute, I love when they're in vlogs. Holy crap they have a lot of animals though. I wonder how many cats they have now, we only saw the one but didn't they used to have like 4?

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Her moms accent is real lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

glamgrl wrote:I know this is the trash thread but their parents are cute, I love when they're in vlogs. Holy crap they have a lot of animals though. I wonder how many cats they have now, we only saw the one but didn't they used to have like 4?
I think they have or had like close to 10.

Their parents seem like sweethearts, and a complete 180 from E&B. Jelly seems to be the most like her parents, and the two of them seem like honestly great people.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

As much as I don't approve of Elle and Blair and their vanity, I think their parents are really good people. At least from how they're present in videos.

Post by Guest »

Her father, in particular, is a man of truly great character. Graduating from law school AND medical school... WOW. The MCAT itself nearly killed me, I cannot imagine writing that exam AND the LSAT! :|

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I have to say they always have what I would consider my fantasy Christmases. Blair is so lucky. That breakfast, those decorations, the cozy theater room, my gosh. And she has siblings (I hate being an only child). The only thing better that I could imagine is having my grandparents alive and here to celebrate. <3

glamgrl
Informer
Informer

Post by glamgrl »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:I have to say they always have what I would consider my fantasy Christmases. Blair is so lucky. That breakfast, those decorations, the cozy theater room, my gosh. And she has siblings (I hate being an only child). The only thing better that I could imagine is having my grandparents alive and here to celebrate. <3
Yeah, same. I liked being an only child but if I had siblings I'd like to be like that. I'm sure E&B have their arguments though. I love how their house is set up to have actual gathering areas and they seem to like spending time together. Can't remember the last time my family all watched a movie together. My parents house is similar in size and layout to theirs but set up much differently. Everyone kind of stays in their own wing of the house on their own schedules and its easy to not cross paths all day. Its only 3 of us but rare for everyone to be home at the same time. Even if the Fowlers do it all for show, its a good fantasy.

The breakfast bar is a great idea for having a lot of people in the house. I was at a big week long house party and the host did a breakfast like that, which worked great because people would get up when they felt like it and come and pick at the food. Their mom is going to be great for hosting the grandkids.

Return to “juicystar07”