BLAIR GOT A TATTOO!

gurusannonymous
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BLAIR GOT A TATTOO!

Post by gurusannonymous »

So I went to their meetup in Chicago to see what they were like in person and I saw that Blair had a tattoo on her foot! It's a really small black cross, and I'm not saying it's bad or anything, but I just wanted to point it out and the easiest way is on here. I made a video with my experience of the meetup:
[youtube][/youtube]

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: BLAIR GOT A TATTOO!

Post by Lorelei »

gurusannonymous wrote:So I went to their meetup in Chicago to see what they were like in person and I saw that Blair had a tattoo on her foot! It's a really small black cross, and I'm not saying it's bad or anything, but I just wanted to point it out and the easiest way is on here. I made a video with my experience of the meetup:
Self advertising is extremely looked down upon int his community.

And of course Blair wouldnt make a video on it :roll:
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

gurusannonymous
Lurker
Lurker

livelovejuicy wrote:
gurusannonymous wrote:So I went to their meetup in Chicago to see what they were like in person and I saw that Blair had a tattoo on her foot! It's a really small black cross, and I'm not saying it's bad or anything, but I just wanted to point it out and the easiest way is on here.

I was not self advertising, I know you guys just love to know every last detail of elle and blair's lives so you can scrutinize the death out of them, i thought maybe you could take this piece of information and do what you want with it, apparently it's not wanted, ill take down my link, do as you wish to the ratings of my video, thank you very much

gurusannonymous
Lurker
Lurker

livelovejuicy wrote:
gurusannonymous wrote:So I went to their meetup in Chicago to see what they were like in person and I saw that Blair had a tattoo on her foot! It's a really small black cross, and I'm not saying it's bad or anything, but I just wanted to point it out and the easiest way is on here. I made a video with my experience of the meetup:

and dont say "of course blair wouldn't", elle did, and elle's supposed to be the more girly dainty one, i dont get your point?

jbee33
Talker
Talker

Post by jbee33 »

Well its hard to actually tell if she did. Just because 1 person says she got one doesn't really say much. I was expecting the video to actually get a view of her tattoo but it wasn't. Plus on her Big Morning Buzz on VH1 interview, she is wearing heels and there is no tattoo in sight.

Suspiria
Informer
Informer

Post by Suspiria »

gurusannonymous wrote:
livelovejuicy wrote:

and dont say "of course blair wouldn't", elle did, and elle's supposed to be the more girly dainty one, i dont get your point?
Stop whining. :roll: Your thread and posts are fairly useless because all there is to go by is of what you said, which we don't know if it's true. I mean maybe you're just lying to reel people in to watch your video, or maybe you weren't seeing correctly that day, I mean you don't seem very bright or mature in general, so I'd say it's perfectly legitimate skepticism.

lullabybird
Learner
Learner

Post by lullabybird »

ummmm the last comment is really offending. how can you tell her she's not bright nor mature? rude.............. joke's on you if she actually talks about having gotten a foot tattoo soon ;)

gurusannonymous
Lurker
Lurker

lullabybird wrote:ummmm the last comment is really offending. how can you tell her she's not bright nor mature? rude.............. joke's on you if she actually talks about having gotten a foot tattoo soon ;)
I'm not going to go and start a whole debate on whether i'm smart or not, come on these videos are supposed to be fun and lighthearted, and i'm sorry if you don't believe me, not my problem.

She also could've covered it up with makeup on the VH1 interview because she didn't want people to know or whatever, she does the same thing with her acne, which she doesn't want people to see, why not her tattoo.

Oh and real mature, you guys, thumbs down-ing my video because you guys thought it was self promoting. I would take down the link to make you happy, but 1) i'm not a people pleaser and 2) i can no longer edit the original post for some reason.

gurusannonymous
Lurker
Lurker

jbee33 wrote:Well its hard to actually tell if she did. Just because 1 person says she got one doesn't really say much. I was expecting the video to actually get a view of her tattoo but it wasn't. Plus on her Big Morning Buzz on VH1 interview, she is wearing heels and there is no tattoo in sight.
I didn't think anyone noticed it yet, so I was trying to tell you guys that she did, obviously I don't have evidence because I don't just go up to people taking pictures of their feet.

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

gurusannonymous wrote:
livelovejuicy wrote:

To clarify - I meant Of course Blair would be hiding that she had gotten a tattoo, unlike Elle who made a video about her experience.
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

gurusannonymous
Lurker
Lurker

i dont see why she would want to hide it when her sister got one too and was so open about it

btw i love your mean girls to yt analogy thing

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I stopped watching Blair, so she never got that wrist tattoo after her friend passed away?

jbee33
Talker
Talker

Post by jbee33 »

I actually read a comment on a video (of hers I think) that said she got an anchor tattoo. So many the OP was right and it was actually an anchor instead of a cross. Who knows. I keep trying to find videos that might show it but all the ones I've seen of her foot area show no tattoo what so ever so who knows!

OwlEyes
Learner
Learner

Post by OwlEyes »

I have an anchor on my foot. Gonnnna be pissssedddd if she's got one too.

gurusannonymous
Lurker
Lurker

Chloe_Bean wrote:I stopped watching Blair, so she never got that wrist tattoo after her friend passed away?
I haven't seen one, i feel like she WOULD make a video if it was about that. But, I don't watch her regularly anyway.

gurusannonymous
Lurker
Lurker

jbee33 wrote:I actually read a comment on a video (of hers I think) that said she got an anchor tattoo. So many the OP was right and it was actually an anchor instead of a cross. Who knows. I keep trying to find videos that might show it but all the ones I've seen of her foot area show no tattoo what so ever so who knows!
Maybe...what i saw was 100% a cross though, or a "t" whatever you perceive it as, it was there

jbee33
Talker
Talker

Post by jbee33 »

gurusannonymous wrote:
jbee33 wrote:I actually read a comment on a video (of hers I think) that said she got an anchor tattoo. So many the OP was right and it was actually an anchor instead of a cross. Who knows. I keep trying to find videos that might show it but all the ones I've seen of her foot area show no tattoo what so ever so who knows!
Maybe...what i saw was 100% a cross though, or a "t" whatever you perceive it as, it was there
So where was it exactly? Was it on the top of her foot, on the side?

gurusannonymous
Lurker
Lurker

jbee33 wrote:
gurusannonymous wrote:
So where was it exactly? Was it on the top of her foot, on the side?
it was like on the side of her foot kind of on the top and high up by her ankle, but not ON her ankle

jabbaTHEhutt
Learner
Learner

Post by jabbaTHEhutt »

an anchor tattoo on your foot is very typical. I wouldn't be surprised if she got one.

noelfielding

Post by noelfielding »

dang this whole thread went petty fast.

I hope she makes a video on it, I like seeing and learning about why people get the tattoos they have :)

Return to “juicystar07”