Megan at Vidcon

mynameis.
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Megan at Vidcon

Post by mynameis. »

Megan seems to be hanging out with alot of fellow youtubers at vidcon. She never really was one to interact with other youtubers beside MeghanRosette and that Drew boy but she really seems to be having a good time.This might be exactly what her channel needs , from hanging out with so many youtubers who do the same thing she might take some inspiration from them. I for one really hopes she does start to make better content and maybe even collab with some of them because she does seem like a fun person.

oliivejuiice
Learner
Learner

Re: Megan at Vidcon

Post by oliivejuiice »

Looks like she had a great time!

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

all those people put jacksgap as their thumbnail picture even if he's in the video for just a split second. it's all for the views. :x

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

nice to see her out and socializing. she seems well mannered and was a breath of fresh air after watching vidcon vlogs from obnoxious and loud gurus like lauren elizabeth, meghanrosette, tanya burr, etc.

youtubebeauts
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubebeauts »

Im happy for her, She seemed unhappy the last few months and im glad she finally got to meet and hang with other people. The picture of her and Finn was pretty darn cute (jealouuus) i would ship them tho ;)

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

youtubebeauts wrote:Im happy for her, She seemed unhappy the last few months and im glad she finally got to meet and hang with other people. The picture of her and Finn was pretty darn cute (jealouuus) i would ship them tho ;)
WTF is "ship"? Like what does that even mean? it's literally the most annoying word ever and tired of people using it.

Fadia Fiji
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fadia Fiji »

from relation"ship"

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

Ya wtf is ship? I keep seeing that everywhere on YouTube. How the heck did that even start?

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

When you "ship" people that means you could see them being in a relationship. I think it started in tumblr that's where I first heard it anyway

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

The term "shipping" has been around since like 90s, as well as the habit of forming a portmanteau such as Fegan or whatever out of the names of the pair. Must not have visited any tv series fan forums or such if you haven't seen it way before Youtube and tumblr.

guestt
Informer
Informer

Post by guestt »

lol.. i thought "ship" came from "worship". Didn't know it came from the word "relationship" instead.

"I ship her and Finn" means "I would totally dig it if they get together". That kind of meaning.. I first heard it on one of those Kpop articles.

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

Dibs wrote:The term "shipping" has been around since like 90s, as well as the habit of forming a portmanteau such as Fegan or whatever out of the names of the pair. Must not have visited any tv series fan forums or such if you haven't seen it way before Youtube and tumblr.
Nope, never went on forums before this website! Thanks for the explanation

maybe_its_photoshop
Debater
Debater

Post by maybe_its_photoshop »

oliivejuiice wrote:

I cringed so hard when she shook hands with Lia and she stuck out her left hand, I know she was holding the camera with her other hand but still that's so awkward lmfao.
it doesn't have to be forever... just as long as i'm the name, on your tattooed heart ♥
[9.14.12]

maybe_its_photoshop
Debater
Debater

Post by maybe_its_photoshop »

Sorry to double post but I also thought it was weird how when they were all sitting around the table at the restaurant, she was filming and no one else was... I would be so weirded out if I was having lunch with a bunch of friends and one of my friends was filming it. So much fremdschämen.
it doesn't have to be forever... just as long as i'm the name, on your tattooed heart ♥
[9.14.12]

Worldofchances2giveu
Informer
Informer

Post by Worldofchances2giveu »

maybe_its_photoshop wrote:
oliivejuiice wrote:

I cringed so hard when she shook hands with Lia and she stuck out her left hand, I know she was holding the camera with her other hand but still that's so awkward lmfao.
really? ik you're supposed to shake with your right hand but I've never found it weird to shake with my left if someone offered their left hand to me. I only find it weird if someone leaves you hanging and doesn't shake your hand.

Return to “Megan Parken”