Nikki Phillippi Part 7

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 7

Post by JenToneitDown »

I don't watch her videos anymore. I can't even think of the last one I watched. I would watch a Nikki is blonde video though. (We know that will never happen.)
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

JenToneitDown wrote:I don't watch her videos anymore. I can't even think of the last one I watched. I would watch a Nikki is blonde video though. (We know that will never happen.)
She'll probably be completely blonde by 2015 and by then she'll have cut so much hair off she'll be sporting a pixie cut.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Even if in Nikki's delusional mind she thinks that she is blonde right now; don't you think it's odd that her "hair stylist" friend Makayla (sp?) is totally fine with her work?!? If I were her I'd be like "Girl, I really gotta finish making you blonde. I don't want you going around telling people I did this to you". They both are deluded or lazy. Probably both.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Not gonna lie I want that Ted Baker phone case and ipad case but I would NEVER spend 50 bucks each on a thin case that doesnt protect anything lol especially when its just basic case with some flowers... ill get something on ebay similar

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

OH NO...OH NO...another music video is coming AND she's dancing in it.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

sillypeanut wrote:I thought the biggest reason she claims she can't go to Playlist is because she didn't want to put makeup on to aggravate the rash? But we can clearly see she's been putting on makeup in her selfies and in that Ted Baker video (assuming she filmed this after the treatment). She probably just got lazy and didn't want to go, and used this superficial excuse. Like GoneGirl said, no one would care to look for her at Playlist anyways hahaha.
i just think they couldn't afford to go playlist- plain and simple.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

astyle wrote:
sillypeanut wrote:I thought the biggest reason she claims she can't go to Playlist is because she didn't want to put makeup on to aggravate the rash? But we can clearly see she's been putting on makeup in her selfies and in that Ted Baker video (assuming she filmed this after the treatment). She probably just got lazy and didn't want to go, and used this superficial excuse. Like GoneGirl said, no one would care to look for her at Playlist anyways hahaha.
i just think they couldn't afford to go playlist- plain and simple.
She can afford Playlist. She just spent the money on Fraxel laser treatments instead.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

but if she was planning to go to playlist, don't you think she could've put off the laser treatments until afterwards?

tephyshodge
Learner
Learner

Post by tephyshodge »

is she ever going to fix that hair?

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

astyle wrote:but if she was planning to go to playlist, don't you think she could've put off the laser treatments until afterwards?
I had a couple of theories.

1.) She didn't want to go or never really committed to going and needed an excuse to get out of it
2.) She was sponsored to do Fraxel, and Playlist doesn't pay or well enough.

Overall impression: she doesn't care about her job.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

Plus she doesn't have any real friends at playlist since she uses every youtuber she sees except for Rachel and she doesn't have a huge following either. It doesn't really make sense for her to be there. I agree with lurkerdoodle, I think she never actually planned on going but just kind of said it and made this her excuse.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

allisoonnn wrote:Plus she doesn't have any real friends at playlist since she uses every youtuber she sees except for Rachel and she doesn't have a huge following either. It doesn't really make sense for her to be there. I agree with lurkerdoodle, I think she never actually planned on going but just kind of said it and made this her excuse.
That's weird though because she was on the lineup to appear at playlist which means she applied to be there. I don't undestand why she wouldn't go. Playlist isn't just for big youtubers either, lots of smaller youtubers go. she has 500k subscribers so while I think she's irrelevant I don't think she's completely irrelevant to some people.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

Oh I had no idea she was on the lineup. That is weird then.. why not schedule the laser treatment later? hm.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

allisoonnn wrote:Oh I had no idea she was on the lineup. That is weird then.. why not schedule the laser treatment later? hm.
Yeah I remember going on the site to look at the lineup and seeing her face and name.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Maybe part of it is because Rachel didn't go? She's really not close with anyone else from YT

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

She is royally screwing her Youtube career by being a lazy fuck. All she does is stay at home with her stay-at-home husband unless it's for grocery shopping. She's missing out on business connections and fanbase growth because she would rather rest her perfectly recovered lasered face. All her supposed Youtube friends have at least a million subscribers, and they all started Youtube around the same time. The difference between them and Nikki is that they make the effort to go to Youtube events and follow through on their ventures. Nikki, however, is just hanging in there, like barely clinging on to relevancy. I hope she realizes this soon because her Youtube bubble is gonna pop otherwise. Knowing her money management skills, HAH, good luck surviving out there.

Sorry for my ramblings. I'm genuinely frustrated with Nikki. The girl has so much handed to her and she's outright throwing it all away by being a lazy fuck. :x

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

I totally agree with you, lurkerdoodle. Back when Nikki first started (when she was tolerable) I loved her drive. She was so passionate about truly making it on YouTube. Somewhere along the way she got wayyyy too comfortable. She thinks she's "made it" and that she can relax now, and all the cash will come flowing in while she carries her poor yorkie around and sips on tea. That's simply now how it works.

She's putting out the same, lazy content now, and even we here on GG are bored of her. To be honest, I think she hit her high point a while back. It's all downhill from here. She's already ruined her reputation -- her videos are not helpful, she gets tons of back-handed comments about her looks, she doesn't update regularly, she doesn't network or make appearances to help gain viewership, she can't dance, and she has no fashion sense. She's become a complete joke. There was a point I found her failure amusing, but now it's just boring.

aek287
Learner
Learner

Post by aek287 »

sometimes I just laugh at how fricking serious she and dan take themselves...

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

lurkerdoodle wrote:She is royally screwing her Youtube career by being a lazy fuck. All she does is stay at home with her stay-at-home husband unless it's for grocery shopping. She's missing out on business connections and fanbase growth because she would rather rest her perfectly recovered lasered face. All her supposed Youtube friends have at least a million subscribers, and they all started Youtube around the same time. The difference between them and Nikki is that they make the effort to go to Youtube events and follow through on their ventures. Nikki, however, is just hanging in there, like barely clinging on to relevancy. I hope she realizes this soon because her Youtube bubble is gonna pop otherwise. Knowing her money management skills, HAH, good luck surviving out there.

Sorry for my ramblings. I'm genuinely frustrated with Nikki. The girl has so much handed to her and she's outright throwing it all away by being a lazy fuck. :x
Well, I totally agree with this. But, I hope she continues this way until she's completely irrelevant. Makes me sick thinking about how much money she makes putting out the same old boring content. I hope she either seriously improves her content, or gets the wake up call that her YouTube career is over and it's time to get a real job.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

[youtube][/youtube]
First of all, juice with (with added/unnecessary sugars) instead of fresh oranges isn't 'healthy', and Spirulina instead of real greens like kale or spinach is really unnecessary when she has the chia seeds in there. (Even though, if you'll recall from her last grocery haul, she has absolutely no clue why chia seeds are good for you/why they're healthy). But she said in a comment that she said how she read that Spirulina is a "miracle worker" so that's Nikki for ya - buying anything labeled 'healthy', 'organic', or 'a miracle'. :roll:
Last edited by blameitonthealtitude on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”