Nikki Phillippi Part 4

keepitreal
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Nikki Phillippi Part 4

Post by keepitreal »

I cant BELEIVE ppl on insta are actually saying keep your hair how it is now it looks amazing under her pic!!!! Its a fucking black and orange disaster omggggg

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 3

Post by Guest »

I worry about Nikki with some of the other girls hitting a million. She'a like 600K behind. She may need a good therapist to deal with it.

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

It's no wonder Nikki thinks this is healthy for her hair. Remember when she got it chemically straightened twice in like a week?

Post by Guest »

There is no way they will get all the black hair color out this way. The reason you would do it this way would be to have a percentage of your own hair color remaining.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

All I can say is.. I really hope this snooze fest of a process to get her hair blonde will commence soon, because I freaking cannot wait to see this chick as a blonde.
Formerly ORgirl89

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

"aquarian81786 Im not being rude, but your charm went bye bye along with your gorgeous curves....... 3h"

"nikkiphillippi @aquarian81786 you're not trying to be rude??:/ that's a pretty rude statement:( u should be careful what you say to people you don't personally know. Be kind<3 59min"

i don't understand why she's taking it to heart with the sad faces i mean clearly the person is saying what everyone else is thinking. she looks sickly thin in her new IG photo. she just looks actual unhealthy thin like self inflicted thin.

Post by Guest »

^ I agree. That IG pic of her with Gretchen from RHOC looked bad.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Oh wow...she is...wow.

Cosmic,
Debater
Debater

Post by Cosmic, »

I guess her constant tea drinking and not eating has her thinking she's healthy.

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

sillypeanut wrote:^ I agree. That IG pic of her with Gretchen from RHOC looked bad.
did you see the one below that with her by herself? geeze! there are actually a LOT of comments pointing out her thinness so it's becoming more apparent for not just us but even a lot of her minions.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

I wrote a comment saying that I was worried and I've seen a lot of sick girls at the hospital where I work and that I hope her family was looking out for her.... I got blocked.

kisses
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kisses »

kaysagossiper wrote:I wrote a comment saying that I was worried and I've seen a lot of sick girls at the hospital where I work and that I hope her family was looking out for her.... I got blocked.
i don't understand why she blocks when you're genuinely showing concern for her. she just doesn't want enough people chiming in agreeing with you to she has to actually admit she has a problem. rather sad actually.

Lumi
Informer
Informer

Post by Lumi »

kisses wrote:"aquarian81786 Im not being rude, but your charm went bye bye along with your gorgeous curves....... 3h"

"nikkiphillippi @aquarian81786 you're not trying to be rude??:/ that's a pretty rude statement:( u should be careful what you say to people you don't personally know. Be kind<3 59min"
This coming from a person who enjoys mocking passer-byes with her husband...

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Regarding her hair: Shouldn't they have stripped it first? I'm not a stylist or anything, but I know stylists around where I'm from would have stripped the hair of that awful fake black, and then tried to color it to her desire. Obviously it's not gonna be healthy for your hair, going from black to blond won't be no matter how you do it. When you bleach hair, don't you "kill" all the pigment in the hair? So going from really dark pigments, to no pigments at all is definitely not going to be pretty..

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

My best friend went from brown hair to blond with highlights only, but it took her about nine months and her hair was a) undyed and b) a medium brown.
She should've stripped her hair from all the dye first, then bleach bathe it (which isn't as damaging as people think), and then highlight it. I can't believe her friend is supposed to be a professional stylist.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

Holy shit her hair looks bad. It's orange & black stripes. Wtf is she thinking???

anonim0use
Talker
Talker

Post by anonim0use »

her hair though :barf: :barf:

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

I'd complain and get my money back if my hair came out like that.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

even if i were to meet gretchen from real housewives of oc, i def. wouldn't want to meet a celeb with my hair looking like a hot mess.

i understand this is a process to get her hair lightened, but gah. it shouldn't take this long...

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

anonim0use wrote:Image

her hair though :barf: :barf:
Oh. My. God.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”