Annoying things Lorrainey Pie does...

Kidd4ever81
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Annoying things Lorrainey Pie does...

Post by Kidd4ever81 »

I don't know why but I'm so put off by her description of bonding and breastfeeding. She doesn't want the baby to rely on her but um last time I checked all a newborn can do is rely on their parents. And I don't find her independent at all. She couldn't even get a job outside of the family

rockstarchicklet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rockstarchicklet »

orgirl89 wrote:
rockstarchicklet wrote:I can't wait to see her spawn shit his guts out on her sofa. It is going to happen, she isn't going to be able to hide it. Her mother can lie and say neither of her kids had any accidents and all their pampers were filled with gold dust and bunnies but for her child, the camera will be on and you can't hide it. If she doesn't post every waking moment of that childs life, we all know the kid has the shits and she won't film because she won't want to show any of that clothes she bought online stained. I watch her to amuse myself. Tv doesn't cut it. I need to see real life idiots. Anyone else?
Girll, you and me both. I don't watch much TV anymore, because it's usually pretty lame nowadays. I just get a kick out of seeing how these people live their everyday lives. Maybe I'm lame, but I don't care! She is definitely amusing as well as many other YouTubers. Hey, it's free entertainment too. Lol!

It's free and it is real. This is what amazes me. I'd rather watch real people on you tube do stupid shit and be idiots. I'm lame too. We need to join a club. Wait, we did. :P

Blackdaliah
Learner
Learner

Post by Blackdaliah »

I'm sure she reads this website because everyone was talking about how she couldn't afford a house and then she recorded that part on her blog about homes being so expensive.

SilentL
Learner
Learner

Post by SilentL »

I don't usually comment on this thread, however I was board with my sub box on YT and watched some of videos...

All I can say... is WHY!?!?

What is wrong with this woman, spending gobs of cash on BABY clothes! Seriously 50.00 on a pair of newborn pants that will last a few weeks at best depending on the babies birth weight ?!? She has no idea the costs that will come with having a child. It may be all fun hauls now, but just wait till real life starts WITH a baby!

I guess I could justify one or 2 more expensive clothing items for a new baby , but I seriously think she's doesn't know when to stop shopping, she is out of control on baby buys!

lazybum1
Talker
Talker

Post by lazybum1 »

obviously she shops and spends all this money on a baby thatll grow out of it because she can....even if she doesnt know her mom would for sure tell her, she obviously shops like this for herself ALL the time, idk why it bothers so many of you people. lorraine has money and its nothing something that phases her when its time to pay the bills.

ReadySetPose
Informer
Informer

Post by ReadySetPose »

Oh yea I agree, its obvious in her latest pregnancy update vid that she reads this forum!!!!
She went on and on and on about her reasoning for not wanting a baby shower...WHATEVA!!
Just like why she didnt have a bridal shower or a weeding for that matter...there would be no guests!!!

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

That is absolutely correct - no baby shower, no wedding = I have zero friends.

LindaHogan
Learner
Learner

Post by LindaHogan »

lazybum1 wrote:obviously she shops and spends all this money on a baby thatll grow out of it because she can....even if she doesnt know her mom would for sure tell her, she obviously shops like this for herself ALL the time, idk why it bothers so many of you people. lorraine has money and its nothing something that phases her when its time to pay the bills.
Wow.. you make.. no sense. no sense at all. Please get off the internet.

MarnieTheMule
Informer
Informer

Post by MarnieTheMule »

^^^^ Exactly Linda. I was like wow Lorraine please refrain from entering the interweb. You've met your capacity for the day and you brain will explode..... Spend like she does? And have no worries of her bills LMAO!!!! get the fuck outta here I'm sure Brian and Mama Debbie are the ones that it phases. some people just have no clue...

lazybum1
Talker
Talker

Post by lazybum1 »

lol this is sooo goddamn funny, shes rich idk how hard it is to comprehend.she spends cause she can..thats what rich people do.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

No, not all rich people spend. What a stupid comment! She is very unwise about money! She could be living off of credit cards for all we know! Sooooo many people do. And you just think they are rich.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

She spends because that's all she knows!

MarnieTheMule
Informer
Informer

Post by MarnieTheMule »

Yeah she might spend because "that's all she knows" but regardless, Lorraines spending habits are just plain indicators that she is not rich. If Lorraine was truly rich she would not be living in a sad little apartment with only one bedroom especially with a kid on the way. and her car yeah most rich people don't buy used and as much as Lorraine loves to show off, yeah right her car is "new," plus lets take in the fact that her mother purchased her Prada handbag and from what I remember her two high end bags like the Goyard and the Chanel were also purchased by mama Debbie. I really don't consider the Stanicks to be "rich" I think they are upper middle class yet their daughter is low class living off credit cards. Lorraine seems very immature when it comes to the bills..As for the job, well she does not seem to have one, I don't think Lorraine could get/keep a job because of her attitude, she really thinks she owed something in this life which is just laughable.

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

whoa wrote:I removed the picture because it isn't really fair to her for her personal FB pictures to be posted on here all because of who her ex husband is.
Satanick wrote:Ya it is Dee. I remember because she used to want LDS initials tattoed but she wanted to put L S D ( with the S being bigger) so that it would say LSD like the drug. thuper cute.
If she would have gotten a monogram of that then the LSD would have been correct since your last name goes in the middle. At least that would have been the correct monogram and not what she has now.
I'm glad to see more and more of this type of thing on the forum. I think posting of personal info, and especially that of people related to gurus, was too rampant on the old GG.

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

I hope Lorraine snaps out of her bonding issues. Babies need to bond. I can't help, but feel Lorraine has a lot of issues because of Debbie. I blame her more, because while Peter is clearly a nut and a pervert, it seems like the kids were left with Debbie a lot while Peter was off selling art. I may be remembering this wrong, but it left a funny taste in my mouth when Debbie said Lorraine started talking, as in full sentence talking, and asked where her dad was going and she replied "So, you're going to talk now?". WTF? Who replies to a child like that. :/ I never really watched the Daily Debbie and would skip parts featuring Debster in her boobies videos. I used to think Lorraine was just bipolar with illusions of grandeur. I can't imagine growing up with someone starting over their glasses at you with that dead pan voice. Especially when you think of all the batshit crazy shit she did. Like hiring a nurse to watch them. I'm also pretty sure she pulled them out of a school, because the teacher was in a wheel chair and it made her, Debbie not Pete or Lorraine, uncomfortable. I often wonder if Debbie secretly knows she dropped the ball with her kids. Hence why Lorraine is so spoiled and they can't put their foot down. I really don't like Brain, Lorraine is a guru I sorta like/have a soft spot for, but I bet he and his family would be a better influence than Lorraine's family.

MarnieTheMule
Informer
Informer

Post by MarnieTheMule »

I completely agree. Debbie just seems out of it. I'm assuming it's the endless goblets of wine being handed to her lol I just finished watching her latest video and her check ups always seem over exaggerated and fake, I for one don't believe that heifer only gains a pound? Are you serious Lorraine, those kind of lies are very telling to say the least. Her skin is thick ? She's so lucky she doesn't have stretch marks, like she won some kind of lottery, idiot. If anything her giant mouth she has on her stomach freaks me out and her face is like 10 times bigger. ughh the stuff of nightmares.

Plus I have to say I felt I was watching a teen mom episode, "oh by the way. I don't like to be told what to do, so yeah, I'm taking classes, but I'm doing it because I want to do it, cause, like I'm independent, you know..."
There are so many people in this world that can't have their own kids, that are so much more capable and mature to handle a child. Than there's Lorraine the cave man...it's SAD that this poor kid will grow up to be another empty void is this Youtube wreck of a family. gross!

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

Debbie reminds me of Helga's mom from Hey Arnold! She was an alcoholic, too. Lorraine is like Cartmen when she gets on some trash show. "Whatever! Whatever! I do what I want!"

MarnieTheMule
Informer
Informer

Post by MarnieTheMule »

LMAO!!!!! <3 That was just hilarious....

Schmoopsie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Schmoopsie »

vumomma wrote:Debbie reminds me of Helga's mom from Hey Arnold! She was an alcoholic, too. Lorraine is like Cartmen when she gets on some trash show. "Whatever! Whatever! I do what I want!"

Hi! :newby:
Spot on! :lol!:

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”