Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 66 - Countdown to the Breakdown

Post by MissBeezy »

disquette wrote:
puccamom wrote:Image

No wonder P was getting car sick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sam is wearing that awful athletic crop top she got (black with white flowers). She's wearing it while car shopping - just adds to the awful hair, tan, makeup/lipstick. Do we think she wore the matching pants?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
By far the most repulsive vlog I have ever watched. Seriously, stomach churning. Pig goes from grabbing at his sweaty pits, to wiping the sweat from his forehead onto the armrest, to then eating a double cheeseburger. Which he points out that he has two patties for his two man tits. I repeat, seriously the most repulsive vlog and pig in eternity.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

gossipholic wrote:Of course she cant stick to anything..........Her second time she was suppose to be on that Strobe site and Nope a no show.
If I were the owners I would uninvite her ass. I think thataylaa is one of them based on what other people have Snapped. Sam is so damn lazy she cannot even show up on time in her own house?! What a twat. I cannot wait to see them squeeze their asses into that mini cooper. It's going to be a hot summer and Jay sweats like a hog in 40 degree weather. :rofl: Sam has to have it because she's "British". Fucking idiots.

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

congrats scammers you really showed the haters that you are rolling in the $$. I hope you enjoy your clown car and being crammed as the temps rise. Have fun fitting all your "beach" gear into the back. Great impulse buy I'm happy my impulse buys only cost me about $20 and don't require a damn loan.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

MissBeezy wrote:
disquette wrote:
puccamom wrote:Image

No wonder P was getting car sick

Sam is wearing that awful athletic crop top she got (black with white flowers). She's wearing it while car shopping - just adds to the awful hair, tan, makeup/lipstick. Do we think she wore the matching pants?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
By far the most repulsive vlog I have ever watched. Seriously, stomach churning. Pig goes from grabbing at his sweaty pits, to wiping the sweat from his forehead onto the armrest, to then eating a double cheeseburger. Which he points out that he has two patties for his two man tits. I repeat, seriously the most repulsive vlog and pig in eternity.
Yes! I honestly couldn't stand the vlog. They are gross and annoying. Like beyond annoying! I could handle the other vlogs cuz they were just boring. From Sam's sexist talk (and basically degrading her husband for the world to see), to her screeching at the kids, to her asking which is their favorite as if anyone gives a fuck, to Jay's sweaty pits and stupid faces, to their talk about how Sam will buy less crap (yeah right. She'll just make extra trips to target and TJ Maxx), to not wanting to put ANY money down at all. ANNOYING. ANNOYING. ANNOYING.

gossipholic wrote:I was just going to post about her neck.....wtf? Isnt she like 31 this year. She is only few years older then me and my neck looks nothing like that or her face so many wrinkles!!

...onlt
Barbie888 wrote:THAT NECK !!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o
How old exactly Sam is ????????????

I have lines on my neck but they've been there as long I can I remember. My neck isn't "fat" or saggy either. I think her's is from tanning too much. Her neck reminds of the really rich housewives on TV who are pushing middle age and get their face worked on but nothing below the chin (which is stupid).

-Brad got a new car?!? I missed that! Does Jon still work for a dealership? If so do y'all think he got Brad the car at a lesser price? Was it a Subaru? Is that why Sam made that rude comment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Skip the vlog. They got the cream interior and Scam got her roots touched up yet her hair looks exactly like the too blonde mess it was before. I really don't see much of a difference. Boring. And of course they are super annoying. Getting a new car is exciting, we've all been there, but these guys are a bit over the top about it.

**Oh, and the Pig refers to the car's trunk and hood as the boot and bonnet because apparently he's English now too. Get your own identity Jobless.

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

Remember they were giddy over the free ford too before they started to complain about the space. Wonder if the good old van will get driven because of the lack of space in the "clown car of the big garage."

MsAnnie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MsAnnie »

I can't stand Jays voice and his mannerisms..
Omg, that man has got to be the most annoying person on earth!

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

They make the stupidest decisions. They're impetuous children in adult bodies.

gizmonizmo
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmonizmo »

So someone earlier mentioned that they think jay has a job. Do they use their real last name on the YouTube channel ? Who would give him a job once they google his name and this site pops up?

littleleigh
Learner
Learner

Post by littleleigh »

I'm excited for the first car sick throw up event in the cream interior mini. Wonder how upside down they are with this car? Did they even have the truck a year?

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The ShitShow Pt. 66 - Countdown to the Breakdown

Post by hellyeah »

So when Sam was talking about getting it done at the dealership, since her husband apparently has no balls per Sam, what she really meant was she conquers the world with a hairstyle. So fucking stupid. Those kinds of quotes are what make people believe women are incompetent. I'm not a true feminist but in a way maybe I am.

ImageImage
P looks sloppy at best yet per his dumb parents his outfit was on fleek. What is fleek about what he's wearing? His pants are too long and bunched up. His clothes are wrinkled and everything looks too big. And his hair- bleh. He is the proud owner of Sam's MK purse. (I don't care that it's a MK bag because let's face it, almost anyone can buy them.) And yes, I find it weird he carries women's purses. SUE ME.

So fucking stupid. He was more giddy than Sam over the car. I find it weird how excited they were considering this isn't their first new car. And IMO it's JUST a car. NEXT!
How soon until one of them ruins the cream interior? The only word they used to describe the car- CUTE.

Whomever said Sam wants a mini due to her being English- I so agree.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

P is gonna get car sick in that small LOW car. At least in the van/truck he's high up and looks out the window.

KingMomma
Talker
Talker

Post by KingMomma »

My goodness was Sam her snobbiest ever or what?! She needs to find some love for herself within herself and not in hairstyles and new cars! It'll only last so long, but her internal issues will still be there...just saying.

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

oh this is going to be fun watching them cram stuff in for the beach, no one can fit, drive that mini to LA - vidcon is coming up. Ready for the meltdown regret

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Seems that you can hear the motor of the clown car in the vlogs.

Maybe because it's right up to the dash!

gizmonizmo
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmonizmo »

I am a huge car enthusiast so I love it when people get new a car. But they seriously did little to no research on this vehicle. Not only does this car take premium gas it has the worlds smallest tank so they might be saving money on gas but they will still have to be at the gas station all the time. Now the most concerning thing to me is safety. This car is targeted for city peeps that want a little bit more room. When you live in a place like Tahoe you are surrounded by trucks and God forbid you get into an accident even the safest car will not do great with an impact like that. It's physics. Not to mention the fact that both Kids are on the outside is scary for a mom who knows this industry. Either way if they are pressed to get this car they should have considered the BMW X1 suv instead of this tiny car.

They also need to get ready for all the sensor recalls they are about to experience .

Lastly I am going to give them props bc never in a million years would I assume that either one of them knew how to drive a stick shift.

mrspartain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mrspartain »

littleleigh wrote:I'm excited for the first car sick throw up event in the cream interior mini. Wonder how upside down they are with this car? Did they even have the truck a year?
The new truck vlog was uploaded august 3rd, 2015, so just over 7 months.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

gizmonizmo
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmonizmo »

I bet ya the truck was leased and with all their driving they were going to go over their mileage. So they traded it in. I wouldn't even be surprised if they used the same dealership (owned).

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

She keeps saying in the comments they still have their van and will use that for trips, taking extra people, grocery shopping. Um, why did they need another car then because that's all they do is drive around and buy useless crap.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”