Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2020 Travelella: 2080390 day baby countdown part 79

Post by palmer »

alinagossip wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:16 pm
What a day it will be when she realises her huge over-padded bras are really unflattering.
My thoughts exactly as I was watching these stories. Everyone knows her boobs don't actually require such huge bras. It's painfully obvious that they are too big for her.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

I think Zoe is just wearing giant comedy bras to distract from her face. Wow, she's looking old. Someone shared a video of her and Tanya on Tanya's thread and what a difference! She might not have put on any weight, but six solid years of living off refined carbs and sugar has given her some serious bloat and fold face. She's gone from looking younger than her years when she started to looking older than she really is. By the time she hits 40 she's going to look 50 if this is her at 30.

I'm annoyed by her many posts writing her book as well. Yet again over-compensating for her lack of talent and any real writing of hers that's going in to this money-making project. You can tell from the way she talks she has zero writing ability. Carrie always wrote her blog, and ghostwriters or editors have written all her books. Anyone who orders this is an idiot.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Is it just me of Alfie has gained some weight? I know he's been trying to "bulk up" for years and maybe this is it but to me he's looking more puffy than muscular. Maybe it's just what muscles look like on him :? It's mostly noticeable on his arms and chest/belly.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I think Zoe and Alfie will end up having no kids and instead buy more pets. At this point I think she doesn't want any because she knows she can't have them with Alfie.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by palmer »

Marie_10 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:42 am
Is it just me of Alfie has gained some weight? I know he's been trying to "bulk up" for years and maybe this is it but to me he's looking more puffy than muscular. Maybe it's just what muscles look like on him :? It's mostly noticeable on his arms and chest/belly.
His metabolism is finally catching up on him. This boy eats huge quantities of food -- completely unlike his girlfriend who eats tiny portions. I haven't watched any of their videos in a while but he used to say he ate 5 meals a day or something? Well, now it's starting to show.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

palmer wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:45 pm
Marie_10 wrote:
His metabolism is finally catching up on him. This boy eats huge quantities of food -- completely unlike his girlfriend who eats tiny portions. I haven't watched any of their videos in a while but he used to say he ate 5 meals a day or something? Well, now it's starting to show.
Definitely, and he always orders two full meals in restaurants. He should be careful, Poppy also used to be a healthy size but now she's overweight and it's probably partly because she was hanging out with Zoe and Alfie so much who eat like shit so often. Alfie is of course still at a very healthy weight I don't mean to say that he's fat but he's clearly changing.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Do you guys wonder if Zoe ever feels used by Alfie? They started dating young, but Zoe had a pretty well defined life plan by then, as far as family is concerned. Zoe had plenty of opportunities to be a pretty much a household name, but Alfie is the wrong partner for her (doesn't push her, is not there when she needs support). Alfie started chasing fame (Zoe did too, but Alfie is way more obnoxious about it) and now they are just this couple near 30 with not much to their name in terms of achievements. By 30 most of us will have degrees, some sort of certificates for really specific jobs, we had jobs we loved and hated where we learned how to be a better person/employee, most of us created and maintained social circles etc. Zoe and Alfie don't really have that, their friends are fake (Gleamers) and their "careers" are not something they worked hard at, they just happened to fill a gap in an emerging industry. I don't really like Zoe, when she started YouTube I watched her sporadically, but her life today makes me sad, knowing what she's actually capable of.

She's not a nice person, but she doesn't deserve to live with someone as stupid and useless as Alfie (my main problem with Alfie is that he isn't straight with Zoe, is a man-child, incapable of looking after himself or others and he is just plain lazy, waiting for a new opportunity to find him and not chasing anything he might be interested in. Alfie just used Zoe for her following. Alfie has his own silly viewers, but a good chunk came for Zoe. If his views dip, he will make sure to feature more Zoe to get those views back to normal. It's honestly quite repulsive.

Post by Guest »

staedtler wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:05 am
Do you guys wonder if Zoe ever feels used by Alfie? They started dating young, but Zoe had a pretty well defined life plan by then, as far as family is concerned. Zoe had plenty of opportunities to be a pretty much a household name, but Alfie is the wrong partner for her (doesn't push her, is not there when she needs support). Alfie started chasing fame (Zoe did too, but Alfie is way more obnoxious about it) and now they are just this couple near 30 with not much to their name in terms of achievements. By 30 most of us will have degrees, some sort of certificates for really specific jobs, we had jobs we loved and hated where we learned how to be a better person/employee, most of us created and maintained social circles etc. Zoe and Alfie don't really have that, their friends are fake (Gleamers) and their "careers" are not something they worked hard at, they just happened to fill a gap in an emerging industry. I don't really like Zoe, when she started YouTube I watched her sporadically, but her life today makes me sad, knowing what she's actually capable of.

She's not a nice person, but she doesn't deserve to live with someone as stupid and useless as Alfie (my main problem with Alfie is that he isn't straight with Zoe, is a man-child, incapable of looking after himself or others and he is just plain lazy, waiting for a new opportunity to find him and not chasing anything he might be interested in. Alfie just used Zoe for her following. Alfie has his own silly viewers, but a good chunk came for Zoe. If his views dip, he will make sure to feature more Zoe to get those views back to normal. It's honestly quite repulsive.
Yup, saw a video the other day from 5 years ago where she said what she's always wanted most in the world is to be a Mum. I feel like she might have been there by now if YouTube hadn't taken off. Seems like kind of a curse to have all that money and that big home but not the thing you've wanted the most because you're with a man child who doesn't want what you want. I feel like she'd probably be happier if she was still working low-pay jobs but with someone she genuinely loved and starting a family.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

To be fair, I feel like Zoe also stopped Alfie from doing a lot of things that a rich guy in his early 20s would do. Not that I think he's an adventurous person and would have traveled the world with someone else, but he definitely would have seen and done a lot more if it hadn't been for her and her anxiety. And she knows that and probably feels guilty for it. Even when they do travel, they barely do anything and we know it's because Zoe wants to be back in the hotel room at 5pm. I think that they were overall a really bad match. They seem to make it work lately though, it's like they know that both of them have lost a lot by staying together but they just accepted it and accepted each other.

It's probably not the case but lately I feel like Alfie is way more caring towards her so I'm wondering if she is pregnant. They said last year that 2020 would be their travel year and after that they wanted to start building a family, so now that any travel plan were cancelled, maybe they decided to try for a baby. I would be surprised but who knows.

Alfie being more caring towards her is mostly noticeable in his twitch streams. A few days ago he was streaming at midnight and Zoe was with him and he kept asking her if she was too tired and wanted to go to bed. He never used to care about that, he would always stay up later than her and even go out with his friends when she was in bed.

Post by Guest »

^^Oh they said they wanted to start building a family? I don't keep up with them so didn't know that when I wrote my post about her childless sorrrows lol. But good for her

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Marie_10 wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:12 pm
To be fair, I feel like Zoe also stopped Alfie from doing a lot of things that a rich guy in his early 20s would do. Not that I think he's an adventurous person and would have traveled the world with someone else, but he definitely would have seen and done a lot more if it hadn't been for her and her anxiety. And she knows that and probably feels guilty for it. Even when they do travel, they barely do anything and we know it's because Zoe wants to be back in the hotel room at 5pm. I think that they were overall a really bad match. They seem to make it work lately though, it's like they know that both of them have lost a lot by staying together but they just accepted it and accepted each other.

It's probably not the case but lately I feel like Alfie is way more caring towards her so I'm wondering if she is pregnant. They said last year that 2020 would be their travel year and after that they wanted to start building a family, so now that any travel plan were cancelled, maybe they decided to try for a baby. I would be surprised but who knows.

Alfie being more caring towards her is mostly noticeable in his twitch streams. A few days ago he was streaming at midnight and Zoe was with him and he kept asking her if she was too tired and wanted to go to bed. He never used to care about that, he would always stay up later than her and even go out with his friends when she was in bed.
Yea, I agree, personality wise they are such a mismatch. Alfie would never travel unless you count going to the beach and being obnoxious travelling. I will believe Zoe is happy when she has a baby in her arms. It would be even funnier if she dumped Alfie shortly after their baby is born.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Yeah they've definitely held each other back in life. But they're only, what - 25 and 30? It's not over for them yet, and Zoe keeps saying she's getting less anxiety. When they went to New York for Zoe's birthday Alfie said "Let's live here for six months and Zoe was like, no. She might just be being boring, or she might be being practical. I suspect it's more boring, as they can do their "work" anywhere, but I do think Alfie would have at least spent a few months in New York or LA at the height of his youtube fame instead of hanging out with his family all the time. He would have gone travelling with Louis Cole and Steve more, definitely.

Zoe is kind of stupid because she'd get her baby quicker if she just compromised and gave Alfie his travels. She probably thinks by going away on her birthday every year (this year was supposed to be Maldives), and one weekend away a year, then that will be enough. But she needs to do a proper three month or six month trip with him, get it all out of his system, get loads of content out of it, and then he'll be ready to settle down. Right now he feels too young to be a dad, not just because of his age, but because he hasn't had any adventure and feels his life will be over once he has kids.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Tbh it’s not even about whether Alfie would’ve travelled or Zoe would’ve had babies. Maybe in another scenario Alfie would’ve socialized with new people, met someone around 25, dated for only 2 years, got married and had kids. Maybe Zoe would’ve lived somewhere else, made a nice group of REAL friends, fallen in love as an adult and had kids in her 30s. Or maybe the opposite.

The point is that they both met at a young age and fell into a RUT because they are handed everything with no struggle, but also they both bring out the worst in that respect— Zoe is too comfortable and happy not pushing things too far (not in terms of travelling but just in keeping things safe and pleasant at all times in a continued routine), and Alfie is too lazy/spoiled/insecure to see another way, and so without that thing to push him, he lets himself fall back into comfort while pretending to push himself. And the pretending is enough for him because he doesn’t know another way. Think of all the fun or “cool” things he does, it’s like all just trying to do things he knows he should do but he doesn’t REALLY do them, he’s just going through the motions of it because he knows he needs to but he’s not really living it. Zoe on the other hand knows she needs to ‘let him’ go out or try and get buff at the gym, but is happier when he just chills at home and does nothing with her. When you have a partner or BFF or parent like that, it holds you back psychologically. Because you know what that person really wants and so you do your little pretend thing but in the end you don’t put your all in. And this isn’t blaming Zoe. Alfie does this because he doesn’t want to actually grow up.

So in another reality, if they had to grow as ADULTS and hustle for jobs and earn a living and make real friends, god knows where they’d be but hopefully it would be somewhere real.

They talk so smugly about what it takes to stay together as a couple. Lol! They have no idea the challenges life can bring... especially having children. They’ve been able to stay in their bubble for this long but eventually people move on, their “friends” move on, horrible things happen and good things too, they will actually grow older instead of laughing at the possibility of it, and if they have kids they will need to put themselves and their whims second. See how that goes.

Laurainnebow
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Laurainnebow »

I'm sorry, but how does a 30 year old think Kansas is a country?

lapave
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lapave »

Marie_10 wrote:
I was thinking the same, but it's fat not bulk from working out. He's been working out for years and body never changes.

Lurker
Lurker

Post by 4854155578 »

Can someone fill me in what ever happened to Zoes other guinea pig Percy? It died a year ago? How? Did she ever address it in anyway, because I don't remember. I only remember her talking about pippins death...

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

I honestly think people are so bored with Zoe content, they want her to get pregnant so they can follow her journey.

She did say she want to be pregnant by 30 but tbh I think she’s really scared of the whole pregnancy process. I’m pretty sure she would have gotten pregnant by now if it was really something she was as obsessed with as some of you guys make her out to be.

Zoe has a phobia of getting sick so she probably get a bit of anxiety thinking about the first trimester of her pregnancy.

Anyway I can’t believe these two lasted this long. From all the gleam couples (Narcus Jania) no one would have think zalfie would still be together in 2020

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

4854155578 wrote:Can someone fill me in what ever happened to Zoes other guinea pig Percy? It died a year ago? How? Did she ever address it in anyway, because I don't remember. I only remember her talking about pippins death...
She never addressed his death because she knew she'd get cancelled from abandoning the guinea pig.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Return to “Zoella”