Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2020 Travelella: 2080390 day baby countdown part 79

Post by sone0408 »

Slugglife7707 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:39 pm
7412CF3B-4891-4C44-A4C2-194930C9D529.png

😳😳
why would she want to leave the house if she's sick anyway? even if she's "recovering" no one wants to be around someone coughing sneezing and sniffling just stay the fuck at home you don't need to leave the house you dont have a job that requires you to leave

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

mumkinpo wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:06 pm
Louise has time to get divorced, have a child, re-marry, in the time that Zoe has done the same things day in and day out? I feel sorry for her
To be fair, she hasn't yet re-married before Zoe has changed anything up - I imagine that will happen next year.
Maybe Zoe can put out some garden party planning content to mask her jealousy as Louise plans her wedding.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:45 am
SuggthePug wrote:Apparently they're going to the Maldives for Zoe's birthday at the end of the month.
How inappropriate of them to travel these days due to Corona Virus. I hope somebody calls them out for their stupidity. With a simple Google research they will see that a lot of resorts are under lockdowns . Asia is a no these days!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I'm sure they are stopping flights to the Maldives soon and there are lock downs?

Lalu
Learner
Learner

Post by Lalu »

moonlightpixie wrote:
SuggthePug wrote:Apparently they're going to the Maldives for Zoe's birthday at the end of the month.
How inappropriate of them to travel these days due to Corona Virus. I hope somebody calls them out for their stupidity. With a simple Google research they will see that a lot of resorts are under lockdowns . Asia is a no these days!

I'd be suprised if they don't postpone.

KiaSoul
Learner
Learner

Post by KiaSoul »

theongreyjoy wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:09 am
God I hate people who neglect/don't care about their pets

Careful! According to her, neglect is a “very strong and accusational word to throw around!” Lmao this happened a while back. She’s so stupid.
:bflower: schadenfreude :bozo:

ohrealtea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ohrealtea »

Clover la BonBon wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:

I'm sure they are stopping flights to the Maldives soon and there are lock downs?
I believe they will be stopping flights especially with Europe being named an “epicentre” of the virus. Australia is calling all people overseas home and going into lock down. Not sure about the rest of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wkqaojipjmpdrvxrfc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by wkqaojipjmpdrvxrfc »

Been lurking for ages, but having issues reading the Zoe Sugg threads, is anyone else?

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:10 pm
ohrealtea wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:29 pm
Clover la BonBon wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:

I believe they will be stopping flights especially with Europe being named an “epicentre” of the virus. Australia is calling all people overseas home and going into lock down. Not sure about the rest of the world.

Alfie just confirmed in his new vlog that their trip to the Maldives is cancelled because of Corona. I guess they have some sense after all.
I’m surprised they were even aware of it. They’re both a bit dense :rofl:
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:57 pm
Guest wrote:
ohrealtea wrote:
Clover la BonBon wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:

Alfie just confirmed in his new vlog that their trip to the Maldives is cancelled because of Corona. I guess they have some sense after all.
I doubt they cancelled it themselves. My friends intended on travelling to Europe few days ago, they were all ready and packed. No one could talk sense into them, until their flight just got cancelled. They are still bitching about it.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

staedtler wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:16 am
Ghostie_ wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:57 pm
Guest wrote:
ohrealtea wrote:
Clover la BonBon wrote:

I doubt they cancelled it themselves. My friends intended on travelling to Europe few days ago, they were all ready and packed. No one could talk sense into them, until their flight just got cancelled. They are still bitching about it.
Yep I’m meant to be going away in May and I...cannot see that happening. I’ve just accepted that there is a 99% chance of it getting cancelled or moved, it sucks but there’s literally nothing I can do about it. I’d rather go when I can enjoy it than go and worry I’ll be stuck in accommodation or worried about getting COVID
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

Can’t help but have a laugh over the fact that Zoe has been hyping up her 30th birthday for YEARS and not only does her big trip get cancelled, but Louise gets engaged in the same month, and Zoe won’t be able to have Mark or any other plebes around to the house to sing her praises all day. Likely no gifted cake this year either? Just her and Alfie, who will not be proposing any time soon, in the house alone.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mg95 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:44 pm
Can’t help but have a laugh over the fact that Zoe has been hyping up her 30th birthday for YEARS and not only does her big trip get cancelled, but Louise gets engaged in the same month, and Zoe won’t be able to have Mark or any other plebes around to the house to sing her praises all day. Likely no gifted cake this year either? Just her and Alfie, who will not be proposing any time soon, in the house alone.
Dammn...didn't think about that. The irony.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Zoe is never letting go of him regardless, but her 'birthday' should tell her all she needs to know about how Alfie sees her and this relationship. First of all, up until 3am to put up some balloons and then lay out packaged food that was prepared and delivered by someone else? Sweetie, that means he only got around to it at 2:45am. And then, why lead her there like it's a surprise when it's just what they do EVERY YEAR ANYWAY. Balloons and way too much food... wow. :roll:

Second of all, yeah that sucks that the holiday was cancelled and no one can come over. But if you're with your man, forced to be all alone but just the two of you together on your 30th, what do you do? Well, make the most of that solitude together and make it romantic. I would think he could cook a nice dinner, one that actually takes some effort, get a bottle of wine and have a great dinner together and talk, etc. But since they are literally children trapped in adult bodies, he leads her by the hand to.... roll pizza dough WITH HIS PARENTS ON FACETIME. Girl. Come on. I get that's fun for you and all, but you can do it literally any day... please, grow up. He says his mom is rolling the same dough as them all excited like it fucking matters lol. Why do Alfie's parents have to join in the dinner AT ALL anyway?! They already sat there while she opened presents. It's so ridiculous.

You know why Alfie has done these so-called 'romantic' things for Zoe before-- the fireworks and the car and S Club 7 or whatever? Because he loves buying things and he loves to stunt for YouTube. Now since he can't hire people or go out and buy something crazy he's left to his own devices and it reveals himself. All he can think of is the usual balloons + piles of bread, and then pizza party with his mom and dad.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I think this year we are blessed. We won't have 100 videos of Zoe's birthday party and 100 picture shots of the 5 different overdramatic cakes that will end up in the trash can. :rofl:
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Her birthday dress looks like she went to ikea, got a duvet cover, cut it to make sleeves and then belted it. Now, there are people that can pull it off (eg. Emilia Farts) but Zoe is not one of those people.

mi-ya
Debater
Debater

Post by mi-ya »

staedtler wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:24 am
Her birthday dress looks like she went to ikea, got a duvet cover, cut it to make sleeves and then belted it. Now, there are people that can pull it off (eg. Emilia Farts) but Zoe is not one of those people.
Oh come off it darling, absolutley nobody could pull off that hideous dress, even 90s Kate Moss couldn’t make it look halfway decent let alone Emilia bloody Fart aka heart disease on lipedema legs

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So, Joe has done better on Bake Off winning star baker :? (tbf, he did so well! Well deserved!)

Raspberrydreamz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Raspberrydreamz »

Okay when Alfie said “Yup, I absolutely love being stuck in a house with no food with you” sarcastically in his video...I got so angry for Zoe. What a disgusting thing to say about someone you love, when it’s their birthday. You should be saying the opposite! How happy you are to be stuck with your fave person!

I just feel like that comment really gives insight into who Alfie is as a person. I know Zoe has her issues, but she needs a more mature bf.

mt_1980
Learner
Learner

Post by mt_1980 »

Did I miss it or did Tanya not wish Zoe a happy birthday? She only posted her cringy tik tok dances.

Return to “Zoella”