Bestsella Bookella - 280390 other people doing the work Part

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bestsella Bookella - 280390 other people doing the work

Post by AmenAmen91 »

yelnats wrote:She 100 percent thought she was getting her proposal with how smiley she was on the way to the jewelry shop :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Her face ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

sandsgoldd wrote:
SillySausage wrote:Her necklace is from the same shop as Estee's

<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="https://foundrae.com/fine-jewelry/necklaces?p=2" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>foundrae</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>fine</span><span>-</span><span>jewelry</span><span>/</span><span>necklaces</span><span>?</span><span>p</span><span>=</span><span>2</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>foundrae</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>fine</span><span>-</span><span>jewelry</span><span>/</span><span>necklaces</span><span>?</span><span>p</span><span>=</span><span>2</span></a>
Whilst asking her young fans to raise £10,000 for charity she spends most of the amount so easily on a necklace. This is why I can’t support her when she tries to be charitable.
It’s disgusting that this smug ignorant bitch asks kids to raise 10k, just to make herself look charitable, while she wastes tens of thousands on nothing more than a very expensive shopping trip to NY. Honestly I despise these ignorant cretins, they deserve to have their business go tits up

Also do you get the feeling that froggy gummy gob was deliberately being cruel by taking her to a jewellery shop in NY as a surprise :rofl: I do :rofl:

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Zoe and Alfie have too much to lose if they break up, hence the couples counseling. They’re not breaking up anytime soon. I wouldn’t be shocked if they end up in an unsatisfying marriage either in a few years.

ruoptafre
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ruoptafre »

I felt like Zoe was trying to make it a point that this was the BEST BLOODY BIRTHDAY EVER with the BEST PEOPLE. Subtle (jokes) dig at someone who didn't make the trip? Or maybe Louise? She is a petty petty child still.

She really tried to emphasise how happy she was with her numerous instagrams posts about her birthday and in Alfies vlog. Tbh it didn't look that special at all and knowing Zoe she didn't enjoy one bit. From the half decorated airbnb to the sneakers she got and will never wear, to the ''exotic food'' they ate and Buddakan.. She's had more fun nights at home eating her bloody take away pizza with Nala farting in her face :rofl:

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

meowelseh wrote:a shame they didn't dress up for zoe's birthday meal, you'd think cos she rarely goes out like that, everyone would have enjoyed making an effort
The current fashion trend of this faux retro/athletic-leisure with lobs and full on make up is just bloody awful and can't wait for it to go away. In ten years time this is the style that'll be looked back on as one of those 'what were we wearing?!'

Also if she thought she was getting an engagement, probably not the best outfit for those instas.

However, the latest PB vlog is just pure gold.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

It's really telling when he tells her that he booked the restaurant for dinner but then he quickly says "we don't have to go", probably predicting her backing out and having mcdonalds at home, again, or that he's just used to it. I wonder if thats what happened the first night.

slugella
Talker
Talker

Post by slugella »

Clover la BonBon wrote:
tiistai wrote:i watched some old videos zoe has done with marcus and wow, it's not just her looks but her voice and demeanor are sooo different. makes me remember why i used to like her.

That is such a great video, yeah that was why I used to like her too.
Omg she is so fun and likeable in that video. What the hell happened?! Also she seems to have better chemistry with literally everyone than with Alfie.

the_nomad
Informer
Informer

Post by the_nomad »

rai1234 wrote:It's really telling when he tells her that he booked the restaurant for dinner but then he quickly says "we don't have to go", probably predicting her backing out and having mcdonalds at home, again, or that he's just used to it. I wonder if thats what happened the first night.
I noticed that too. How quickly he threw in that they didn't have to go. How sad is it that the time you spend together is always the same routine?

I like that Alfie had to question if she was still the ambassador of Mind... you know since Zoe has worked so closely with them for years. :roll: It would have been a great example to her young followers if Zoe had thrown in that she would donate to the charity as well instead of just boasting how they met the goal (all thanks to her fans). Especially, considering the cost of her b-day gifts, taking Ubers everywhere, the airbnb rental, upgrading the flights, and eating out all the time probably comes to the same amount or near what was raised. The irony is not lost there.

madcat55
Learner
Learner

Post by madcat55 »

Zoe looked ridiculous wearing a huge freaking American flag t-shirt and overalls in that expensive jewelry store & around New York. Why on earth would she wear something like that on her birthday?! She used to have such nice fashion sense and now she's voluntarily making herself look terrible; I just don't get it.

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

He posted a birthday picture /probably after being called out by his minions/ and the background it says burn, baby, burn? His true colors about the relationship are showing.

She went for her birthday surprise armed with cameras, that's...quite sad.
-english is not my first language-

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

How aggravating was Alfie's vlog. I watched parts of it because of a few points made here, but I couldn't stand much more.

On the way to the restaurant, Alfie keeps repeating " the restaurant where Carrie got married"... she didn't get married there, she got married at the courthouse. I was waiting for Zoe to correct him but maybe she didn't want to knock him down.

I've never been so annoyed as I was hearing Alfie say "crispy cauliflower lollipops" which sounded more like " churispy cauhlYflowah lollipawps"

She DEFINITELY expected a proposal or something to do with it to go down there, the way he was saying it seemed like he had something like that planned, and the way she was looking... in some ways I feel bad for her, slightly.

They are making a holy MESS in that airbnb, and they seem like the kind of people who don't care if they clean it up, they're so lazy I bet they'll leave it, or half ass it.

How much is/ was the necklace she had been wanting and got? I've never even heard of this brand.

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

THANK THE LORD
only took them 4 days to do something with substance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverBirch
Talker
Talker

Post by SilverBirch »

sonnenschein wrote:Image

THANK THE LORD

Oh god. This lot can't be trusted not to say something horrific. Better watch that part of the vlog through fingers for when Alfie starts shouting"Yo, this place is sick, you guys!"

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

So GummyGob books the restaurant where Carrie from SATC got engaged, but not for a romantic dinner or proposal :rofl: just for somewhere special to eat with the rest of her cretinous users :rofl: Isn’t that being a bit cruel going to that restaurant and buying her jewellery, when all she wants is a proposal :rofl:

I think gummy is gonna keep stringing her along as much as he can, till he meets the guy of his dreams :rofl: he may even be happy to have a kid, but I don’t think he’ll risk getting shackled to her. If he really wanted to marry her, this would have been the perfect time to get engaged and she knows it. Tanya & Jim got engaged 6 years ago in NY, that must have crossed her mind. I got a sense that she was being fake when she said it was the best bday ever, cos what this spoilt bint really wanted was a ring and a romantic dinner for two in that restaurant. It almost seems like gummy is deliberately just dangling carrots in front of her and trying to keep her hopes up of marriage/kids, for as long as he possibly can

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Even my 5 year old niece knows how wasteful and unnecessary lots of single use plastic decorations are for a birthday. Feck off with your plastic confetti and glitter.

Report any UK vloggers to the ASA that don't clearly declare adverts - https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

drakeisascorpio
Learner
Learner

Post by drakeisascorpio »

Honestly, I don't feel bad for her at all about the lack of a proposal. Anyone with two eyes can see that Alfie absolutely does not want to get married soon or have kids anytime soon. But you know the pressure is going to be on this year for a proposal. I feel like in videos she's mentioned that she wants to be married by 30 and start having kids soon after. Like time is a ticking now. Is this finally going to be the year that she realizes her much younger, immature boyfriend isn't anywhere near her same timeline?

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

SilverBirch wrote:
sonnenschein wrote:Image

THANK THE LORD

Oh god. This lot can't be trusted not to say something horrific. Better watch that part of the vlog through fingers for when Alfie starts shouting"Yo, this place is sick, you guys!"
“An UNFATHOMABLE amount of people died here guys”

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:That necklace is TACKY as anything, don’t care if it cost a bomb it’s looks like Argos best
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yeah I’ve seen better at Argos it looks SO chavy, all she needs now is a scrapped back greasy ponytail and sports wear, oh hold that’s how she normally looks :rofl: They really are white trash with more money than sense :rofl: I wouldn’t give a fiver for that necklace, it’s ugly af. It’s so typical of that cretinous bint to fall for some dumb meaningless symbols on a a piece of rip off tacky jewellery, just like the Gucci t shirts that she and other chavs love to wear. I really think she is a chav at heart, early footage of her clothes, makeup, hair, jewellery and fake tanning seem to match this, also she thinks McDonalds is a 5 star restaurant to get takeout from while in NY :rofl: Alfie is a chav too with his ridiculous slang and Gucci tacky shit. Also on her clothes haul for NY, it all looked like the kind of shit you’d see on a market stall :rofl: I wouldn’t touch that stuff even from primark :rofl:

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

THEY ARE WHERE?!?
The subway is like a tourist attraction to them
“New York, that’s the dream guys” sure looks like they’re having the time of their lives on this “incredible trip”... it will only screenshot blurry because of the boomerang but if you go on Alfie’s Instagram story you can see the full extent of how pissed off they all look

poppledops
Talker
Talker

Post by poppledops »

sonnenschein wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 0ebf12.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180329</span><span>/</span><span>c5dd25eb06f2534083ffc1d2820ebf12</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

THEY ARE WHERE?!?
The subway is like a tourist attraction to them
“New York, that’s the dream guys” sure looks like they’re having the time of their lives on this “incredible trip”... it will only screenshot blurry because of the boomerang but if you go on Alfie’s Instagram story you can see the full extent of how pissed off they all look

What a pack of ungrateful twats

Return to “Zoella”