Hostella - 280390 Stolen Pinterest Ideas (Part 67)

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hostella - 280390 Stolen Pinterest Ideas (Part 67)

Post by blerghhhhhh »

delightfulwings wrote:
GetRichFromLies wrote:There's so many examples of Zoe being a bad host. One of the worst for me was a few years back, Louis Cole vlogged a time when him, Steve and (I think) Ben Brown were only in Brighton for one night before going somewhere else. They stayed at Zoe and Alfie's, can't remember if it was the flat or the house. They had takeaway, big surprise, and then Zoe suggested they watch a horror film. Louis and Steve were saying they don't like horror films, and Zoe was really insistent. The two guys were laughing nervously, and joking about how the film was going to pollute their minds.

1.) WHY put on a film when you only have one night with your guests! Chat, play games, make some memories.
2.) If someone says they don't want to watch a scary film because it makes them uncomfortable, suggest something else.

I could not believe it. She put them in a difficult position, they're guests who were politely saying they didn't like horror films, and it's being pushed on them by the host so they have to watch it. Zoe is a terrible host, I can't imagine anyone else insisting their guests do something they don't want to, just because it suits them. Every time she pushes one of her childhood films on Mark I can almost hear him thinking "seriously? Can we not just chat?" He always leaves before the film finishes.
I've seen that happen too many times, when Zoe puts a movie and the guests always go home before the movie finishes. I remember like 8 months ago (I think) that Marcus and his girlfriend visited the new house and Zoe made them watch, again, a horror movie, and they left before the movie finished, I think I saw that in some Alfie vlog, and when they were being filmed, to me, they seemed uncomfortable, and that happened a little time ago with Tanya and Jim as well.

I hate when you go to someone’s house and they put on a movie. So boring.

Luk20
Debater
Debater

Post by Luk20 »

With all this book promotion / photo shoot stuff going on it's GLARINGLY OBVIOUS how her team are trying to blur the lines between what she's really like vs. how they want her to be seen. :roll: I know Zoe's made her career on YouTube, but this is a classic example of how it actually works against her. Even the most casual viewer knows that Zoe is not a great host, is not at all energetic about trying new things, and certainly IS NOT the creative mastermind behind most of the projects, ideas, and concepts of her brand.

Let's be real - she only ever has the same 3 or 4 people over to her house. What hosting does she do? She doesn't even go out to events anymore! She's far from the only person to 'fake it' - but her book should really be called PAJAMAS & PIZZA: My Life on the Couch.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

️STOP COMMENTING ON HERE. NEW THREAD: viewtopic.php?t=33525

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

viewtopic.php?t=33525

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

I don't post here often but I just came to say I reeeeeaaally don't like her new hair. It's TOO short like a mom. And TOO yellow. It looks damaged. She's trying to hard to be a blonde. It makes her look older. I feel like the longer length suits her better

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

PLEASE CONTINUE HERE: viewtopic.php?f=141&t=33525

:tu:

I'll ask a mod to lock this thread.
This used to be a lot more fun

Return to “Zoella”