ZoellaDeVille - 280390 days of desperation part 64

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ZoellaDeVille - 280390 days of desperation part 64

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Woella: 280390 hurdles to a bump and a ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Bitterella: 280390 days till complete irrelevance

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

HearMeRoar wrote:Bitterella: 280390 days till complete irrelevance
I mean...that's a long time from now lol.

magento
Learner
Learner

Post by magento »

tbh nobody here knows Zoe or Kylie personally (afaik); they might just as well both be ready for babies. I, for one, feel terribly sorry for Zoe. once the instincts have kicked in it's very painful to see other people around you having their own children. Her weight is just fine, she looks great, way better than the morbidly obese Louise. apparently weight shaming is okay as long as you torment a skinny person lol.
the main problem with Zoe's attitude is that she seems to be very ambitious, but at the same time her mental illness makes her lack energy. so she's stuck.
:FU: :rofl:

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

AmenAmen91 wrote:
LaurieLaurie wrote:I just saw Niomis moving vlog (in with her boyfriend). This certainly seems to be a year of change for everyone except her, she says she gets stuck every January but she doesn’t do anything about it. Most people make it a time for a fresh start but not Zoe. I think that’s why she’s latched onto Mark as he can’t really compete.
Let's pray Mark gets a bf and its bye ZoZo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I love that everyones moving on without her. She's been so egotistical and all high and mighty for all of these years, putting everyone else down to make herself feel good, scamming her fans and manipulating them, being unsupportive to her "friends" and not bothering to show up to their important events. I wouldn't be surprised if people don't even bother inviting her anymore. it's nice to see some karma finally coming into action.

luaniko
Informer
Informer

Post by luaniko »

magento wrote:tbh nobody here knows Zoe or Kylie personally (afaik); they might just as well both be ready for babies. I, for one, feel terribly sorry for Zoe. once the instincts have kicked in it's very painful to see other people around you having their own children. Her weight is just fine, she looks great, way better than the morbidly obese Louise. apparently weight shaming is okay as long as you torment a skinny person lol.
the main problem with Zoe's attitude is that she seems to be very ambitious, but at the same time her mental illness makes her lack energy. so she's stuck.
Zoe? Very ambitious? Are you sure we're talking about the same person?

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

luaniko wrote:
magento wrote:tbh nobody here knows Zoe or Kylie personally (afaik); they might just as well both be ready for babies. I, for one, feel terribly sorry for Zoe. once the instincts have kicked in it's very painful to see other people around you having their own children. Her weight is just fine, she looks great, way better than the morbidly obese Louise. apparently weight shaming is okay as long as you torment a skinny person lol.
Zoe? Very ambitious? Are you sure we're talking about the same person?
She is money hungry, not ambitious. She's taken shortcuts the whole way and has other people doing the hard work. She just got lucky she was pretty and had all these male youtubers to flirt with in her early days.

tiffanyatbreakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiffanyatbreakfast »

magento wrote:...Her weight is just fine, she looks great, way better than the morbidly obese Louise. apparently weight shaming is okay as long as you torment a skinny person lol.
A) total crap that skinny people are shamed more than overweight people. Louise has had a ton of shit over on her thread

B) total crap that Zoe looks great and is ambitious :rofl:

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

^I'm pretty sure Louise gets a lot of shit for her weight/health too. I hate body shamming, I would only mention their weight if I'd worry about their health. and I think it's the case with both of them.
english is not my first language

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ But "morbidly" is a bit... you know what, never mind. Each to their own.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Bitterella: 280309 unfollowers.
280309 hurdles behind friends

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Bitterella: 280390 days of Zalfie and still no ring or bump

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

xIts_JJx wrote:^ But "morbidly" is a bit... you know what, never mind. Each to their own.
It's a medical term, at least in the US, to describe someone who has a BMI of 40 or above. (or is it 35?) Or maybe you just don't think she fits that definition? I feel like she probably does, but I guess we don't know for sure unless she's told her exact weight and height.

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

she definitely posted kylie's baby announcement because she thinks the part about needing to refrain from social media for her anxiety/health/stress levels is relatable to her own life. I personally don't understand the need to praise a 20 year old multimillionaire for getting knocked up after a month of dating someone and then keeping kind of quiet about it on social media as if it's some big feat or revolutionary philosophy. zoe "loves this" because she sees herself in it due to her following (which is miniscule compared to kylie's) and the fact that she pulls the victim card whenever people comment on her life. she's nothing but a narcissist

magento
Learner
Learner

Post by magento »

too lazy to quote multiple posts;
yeah, weight wise, she looks great. doesn't change the fact that everything else is a nightmare. everyone has different goals, hers are obviously to be filthy rich and probably be a SATM. if she weren't limited by her mind, I'm sure she would've checked both off the list by now.
:FU: :rofl:

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

I don't know if you guys watch Niomi but in her lastest vlog she moved houses with her hot bf (to a relatively small and outdated place considering how loaded they are) and while of course they've only been together for what a year, the difference in chemistry and excitement to be together is yuge.
I'm talking way more than Alfie+Mark levels :D
Goes to show you Zalfie's mansion, crappy merch and million$ ≠ happiness

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

Ellen Ripley wrote:I don't know if you guys watch Niomi but in her lastest vlog she moved houses with her hot bf (to a relatively small and outdated place considering how loaded they are) and while of course they've only been together for what a year, the difference in chemistry and excitement to be together is yuge.
Their chemistry is unreal, but also Niomi's break up with Marcus let her move on from that young immature teenage love phase and into something more mature with a proper sense of direction. Zoe and Alfie met when he was young and he's never been with anyone else. Their relationship is stagnant and I think they just went through all the motions of commitment but are stunted and mentally still back in 2015. Both of them being Youtubers also heightens the materialism and Niomi's bf though rich works a real job. IMO zalfie will never have a mature adult relationship with one another because they both hold each other back from growing up.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Ellen Ripley wrote:I don't know if you guys watch Niomi but in her lastest vlog she moved houses with her hot bf (to a relatively small and outdated place considering how loaded they are) and while of course they've only been together for what a year, the difference in chemistry and excitement to be together is yuge.
I watched their vlog this morning as it popped up in the suggestion section, the difference between them and Zoe/Alfie is huge.
I liked that Niomi packed up (mostly on her own) and it was simple, no ‘you guyyyyyzzz, we’ve worked SOOO hard’.

tsyru
Learner
Learner

Post by tsyru »

On the topic of everyone leaving Zoe and getting pregnant, moving together etc etc ... did someone else noticed that she mentioned Esteé Laldonse quite often, in the past weeks? I think one time in a vlog and now two times on Instagram, that she liked Estees video or feed and stuff like that. Maybe searching for a new friend Zoe?
They never really hat ,open, contact I think...

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

New Zoella vid 'Best friend does my ASOS shop' - I got 3 minutes in and turned it off because I couldn't stand listening to Mark and Zoe cackle together

Return to “Zoella”