Slowella - 280390 Deyes of waiting but still no ring Part 62

Whitesand
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Slowella - 280390 Deyes of waiting but still no ring Par

Post by Whitesand »

LaurieLaurie wrote:I wonder who she’s getting rid of from her life.
Louise, for sure.

Although I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she just said to see how many ass kissing texts she can get from the old group.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

I honestly feel like she’s just being dramatic. She has 3 friends and a boyfriend. That’s it. Other people have decided they’re over her shit and don’t kiss the ground she walks on, so she’s going to “get rid of” them when they’ve already done the same to her.

Aside from reading, she did all the same things she always does except without a camera pointed at her face.

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

I wish she’d promote looking after your body and lifestyle as much as she does her mind. If you’re dirty and sit and slob all day you aren’t going to have a great mindset are you. I honestly hate how she assumes and makes out people will become free from anxiety and mental health if they don’t shower, sit in pjs all day, watch tv non stop, wish for Christmas the day after Christmas and everyday after that until Christmas, never leave the house, live on takeaways all day, everyday. Speak with a therapist, preferably via Skype, rely on everyone to make you feel good, do anything possible to get a compliment from someone, exploit kids, hoard everything and clutter your life and mind, be greedy and own everything and more. Etc.
Last edited by sandsgoldd on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

Hopefully some staff, then they can expose the behind the scenes of working for zalfie

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

sandsgoldd wrote:I wish she’d promote looking after your body and lifestyle as much as she does her mind. If you’re dirty and sit and slob all day you aren’t going to have a great mindset are you. I honestly hate how she assumes and makes out people will become free from anxiety and mental health if they don’t shower, sit in pjs all day, watch tv non stop, wish for Christmas the day after Christmas and everyday after that until Christmas, never leave the house, live on takeaways all day, everyday. Speak with a therapist, preferably via Skype, rely on everyone to make you feel good, do anything possible to get a compliment from someone, exploit kids, hoard everything and clutter your life and mind, be greedy and own everything and more. Etc.
She mentioned more than once that people spend too much time focusing on eating right and fitness and general physical well-being and forget their mental health. She seriously fails to see how eating right and exercising can do wonders for your mental health.
https://www.zoella.co.uk/2016/10/anxiet ... pdate.html

This is from her blog:
We look after our skin, our hair, we go to the gym, the dentist, we focus on eating the right foods but how often do we spend time looking after the one thing that requires us to fully function in the way we do? I’ve learnt so much about my mind and the way it works in the last two years and it’s truly fascinating and makes such a huge difference.
Alfie says the same crap every now and then too. It really bugs me because most of us probably know first hand how important it is to lead a healthy lifestyle. Goddamn I would love to be a fly on the wall during one of her therapy Skype sessions and hear what that therapist tells her.

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

rai1234 wrote:
sandsgoldd wrote:I wish she’d promote looking after your body and lifestyle as much as she does her mind. If you’re dirty and sit and slob all day you aren’t going to have a great mindset are you. I honestly hate how she assumes and makes out people will become free from anxiety and mental health if they don’t shower, sit in pjs all day, watch tv non stop, wish for Christmas the day after Christmas and everyday after that until Christmas, never leave the house, live on takeaways all day, everyday. Speak with a therapist, preferably via Skype, rely on everyone to make you feel good, do anything possible to get a compliment from someone, exploit kids, hoard everything and clutter your life and mind, be greedy and own everything and more. Etc.
She mentioned more than once that people spend too much time focusing on eating right and fitness and general physical well-being and forget their mental health. She seriously fails to see how eating right and exercising can do wonders for your mental health.
https://www.zoella.co.uk/2016/10/anxiet ... pdate.html

This is from her blog:
We look after our skin, our hair, we go to the gym, the dentist, we focus on eating the right foods but how often do we spend time looking after the one thing that requires us to fully function in the way we do? I’ve learnt so much about my mind and the way it works in the last two years and it’s truly fascinating and makes such a huge difference.
Alfie says the same crap every now and then too. It really bugs me because most of us probably know first hand how important it is to lead a healthy lifestyle. Goddamn I would love to be a fly on the wall during one of her therapy Skype sessions and hear what that therapist tells her.

"Don't exercise, sit on the couch and think about your MIND .. mind... mind.. mind"

GothMoth
Informer
Informer

Post by GothMoth »

How did she age even more in like 3 weeks?

Obv crappy lifestyle but damnnn she nearing elderly status

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

clover123 wrote:Oh my god she looks terrifying. Those pictures look like the last thing you'd see before she maniacally stabbed you to death with one of her crappy cookie cutters.

HOW smug was that post?! As people have mentioned she wasn't even offline, she's talking like she went off camping in the woods for 3 months with no electricity or Wi-Fi and found herself, not just sat on her ass and liked stuff without posting anything personally, binge watching Netflix and eating takeout... who the hell does she think she is. It's actually hilarious that she thinks shes learned so much from that! Girl needs to get a life
Either we need to. highlight her fucking smugness or trampy behaviour in the next THREAD

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Whitesand wrote:
Louise, for sure.

Although I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she just said to see how many ass kissing texts she can get from the old group.
Definitely. She wanted the person to see the post.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

If something happened between her and Louise I wonder whose fault it is. Zoe changes BFFs like she changes shoes but Louise has been pretty insufferable recently. I'd be curious as to who dropped who.

mickeydaniela
Learner
Learner

Post by mickeydaniela »

Exactly! You make such a good point. One of the very first steps they teach you in self-care is personal hygiene and not neglecting your grooming. I hope her therapist has mentioned it.

It's not slapping on a face of makeup everyday. Just a nice shower, brushing your teeth, and putting on clean clothes can improve an entire day right from the start.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

She said she’s been getting over the flu, she got the flu 2 days before Xmas day, it doesn’t last 3 weeks. She looks like she’s lost even more weight, her skin looks so baggy and lose on her face, she looks like a mad old witch in her insta.

My guess is she’s been really depressed and that’s why alfie hasn’t vlogged at all, you lose your appetite when depressed and she's lost weight by the look of her photos, she should have put some weight on over Xmas. I think she may have become really unhinged over the holidays and that’s the reason for the media blackout, also why would she also be talking about mental health after Xmas, which is supposed to be her favourite time, hmmm somethings not quite right, I definitely smell bullshit on this one. I wonder how long it will be before she ends up in The Priory :rofl: probably when they split up

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Kit168 wrote:She said she’s been getting over the flu, she got the flu 2 days before Xmas day, it doesn’t last 3 weeks. She looks like she’s lost even more weight, her skin looks so baggy and lose on her face, she looks like a mad old witch in her insta.
I usually don't see the 'lost weight'/'too skinny' comments for Zoe but she looked downright scary in some of those pics. Her skin was stretching uncomfortably around her eyes in this really bad way... she did not look healthy at all despite her attempt to pull the 'fun and quirky!' poses. The part about her not showering and staying in her pyjamas was weird too. People do that on Christmas Day and maybe Boxing Day but not for a full 3 weeks.

Her going on and on about her "break" as though she's usually always on the go, out of the house, in the office, on her feet all day, etc..... and now this was her chance to watch movies and eat lots of Wagamamas was so awkward. Surely even her fans must know that this is what she does any other day? That's like her whole brand!

I also remember last year's "new years" stuff and she was really motivated and excited to get to her resolutions and be organized and start fresh... but this year she blatantly said she doesn't have much motivation to get back to work, etc. I agree that she seems off.

Cozycoupe
Talker
Talker

Post by Cozycoupe »

Fuck sake Zoe. She can't even return from her break and say happy new year without being sanctimonious and passive aggressive.

How lovely to publicly declare she's cutting certain people from her life because she doesn't "want" them any more. She just doesn't care does she?!

Unpopular opinion maybe, but I think she should rekindle her friendship with Gabby. They really were two peas in a pod, two silly, bitchy girls who love thinking they're better than everyone else and who make no secret of how much their fans piss them off. They were perfect together. Regina and Gretchen.

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

I was so confused when I saw "internet break" and "watched hbo" in the same sentence.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Ι think one of the reason's she's dropping Louise is that she's having another baby and Zoe is jealous that she isn't pregnant as well.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Lamour88 wrote:
Kit168 wrote:She said she’s been getting over the flu, she got the flu 2 days before Xmas day, it doesn’t last 3 weeks. She looks like she’s lost even more weight, her skin looks so baggy and lose on her face, she looks like a mad old witch in her insta.
I usually don't see the 'lost weight'/'too skinny' comments for Zoe but she looked downright scary in some of those pics. Her skin was stretching uncomfortably around her eyes in this really bad way... she did not look healthy at all despite her attempt to pull the 'fun and quirky!' poses. The part about her not showering and staying in her pyjamas was weird too. People do that on Christmas Day and maybe Boxing Day but not for a full 3 weeks.

Her going on and on about her "break" as though she's usually always on the go, out of the house, in the office, on her feet all day, etc..... and now this was her chance to watch movies and eat lots of Wagamamas was so awkward. Surely even her fans must know that this is what she does any other day? That's like her whole brand!

I also remember last year's "new years" stuff and she was really motivated and excited to get to her resolutions and be organized and start fresh... but this year she blatantly said she doesn't have much motivation to get back to work, etc. I agree that she seems off.
Yeah something is off. I think she was shocked that she didn't get the support of a lot of YouTubers and maybe her friends from back home over the whole calendar/Twitter fiasco and she only went through with the Vlogmas because she promised.

I had ACTUAL flu that started on Christmas Eve and now have bronchitis. I wasn't able to get out of bed Christmas Day, Boxing Day or the following day then made it to the sofa. I missed seeing my whole family and only really drank water and some soup. Zoe was up and about, had her Christmas meal. She didn't have flu and she didn't need a couple of weeks to recover from it.

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

But Louise did try to support her through the mean tweets saga - lying for her that those are fake. Should she also have made a video like Caspar?
And why should anyone clean her mess anyway, especially taking into account the nature of them. It's not like "let's stand together for feminisim or famine". It's "I deliberately make bad choices and con children, praize me"

She is so far up her own ass that pointlessknob should create flashlight merch to show her the light at the end of the tunnel.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

My guess is she’s been really depressed and that’s why alfie hasn’t vlogged at all, you lose your appetite when depressed and she's lost weight by the look of her photos, she should have put some weight on over Xmas. I think she may have become really unhinged over the holidays and that’s the reason for the media blackout, also why would she also be talking about mental health after Xmas, which is supposed to be her favourite time, hmmm somethings not quite right, I definitely smell bullshit on this one. I wonder how long it will be before she ends up in The Priory :rofl: probably when they split up
agreed it doesn't last 3 weeks!
I had stomach flu starting just before christmas and it lasted until christmas day where thankfully I started to feel better. All in all it lasted about 7 days but damn I just wasted away during that period of time, I was already not looking after myself enough so already was slightly underweight for my preferences so the weight just fell off at a scary rate :/ maybe Zoe is having similar issues?

even when I got better on christmas I was finding it so hard to eat enough though. Maybe because Zoe has lost some weight her body no longer wants a normal amount of calories to maintain her size so she just keeps losing it. I doubt the weight loss has been on purpose

Return to “Zoella”