Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VelvetGamm0n - Disappearing Flats, Friends and Diets pt 56

Post by holaholitahola »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:09 pm
LivingTheBestLife wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:57 pm
Hi, new to this thread, I just wanted to say, I don't like the way she talks to/treat she her mom, am I alone in this? Also can't believe she actually bought somewhere! Shocked
I agree! (I'm new to this thread too haha) She uses her mom to drive her around all the time. And I didn't like how she just expected her mom to help her move, clean her new fridge, go to all the hardware stores, etc. Like it's always nice when people offer to help, but something tells me it wasn't much of a choice for her mom, as it was a demand...

Also, I think she uses her mom as a replacement for friends....and almost like a security blanket. Especially when they went to go see the musical "Waitress" and she mentioned her mom doesn't really enjoy going to musicals....so then why did you make her go then? Just go by yourself or ask a friend...
And when her mother was cleaning the fridge and Gabby was like "she loves doing this" and the poor woman said that she can't really paint because of her wrist, and was cleaning with only one hand cause she can't move the other well... But not sure why I'm surprised, she was also helping her move or something when she had her wrist in a cast.

beautybeauchamp
Learner
Learner

Post by beautybeauchamp »

as IF she had the audacity to say she doesn’t like copper and rose gold? pretty sure she went through a phase of both of those things a while back! quite the bold claim to make there ma’am

Oogleboogle
Learner
Learner

Post by Oogleboogle »

Does she bother measuring anything before she buys it? New bloody fridge doesn't fit. Why did she make Jane clean the old one if she's buying a new one ffs

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

yeah her relationship with her mom is weird. jane is like a slave to her. don't forget the time she elbowed her in a live stream. disgusting.

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

Her latest video seems riveting! Think I'll pass on this one: 'Painting my Door'. She really has got to be one of the most boring channels on Youtube. However, I do like to check in every so often to see what's going down. I find her whole situation completely bizarre. The relationship with Jane, the creepy cat voice she does, her fixation with ham. Her lack of friends. Her on/off gym and diet. Her juvenile videos, I mean, what's with all the baby name posts?! and her complete rudeness on Twitter. It's a wonder anyone is subbed to her.

I could go on and on but I don't want to sound too mean. But the saddest thing of all is that she really has got a gift, a talent that she will never use. All those years of voice training, all her parent's money down the drain. I think that's damn sad. It won't happen now she hasn't got it in her. With her anxiety, her weight, her virtual agoraphobia. Yea, sad.

Anyway, I like studying stats and I noticed that she has been hemorrhaging subs for quite a while until recently. So when I checked on Socialblade today, I was baffled at what I saw. Something doesn't quite add up here...

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/velvetgh0st
WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Whilst Gabby is renovating and moving she should eat the bare minimum, the most healthy things she can stomach. I know it's hard for her, she's got to have sugar and fat on everything. But she's moving her body like she hasn't in a long time, and as soon as she paints a room she orders mcdonalds. She still hasn't grasped that being active makes her tired and want early nights (being the proud fake-insomanic she is), so it will probably take her even longer to realise her body isn't used to moving this much and will be burning calories and fat. If she can eat less than she usually does, this will result in weight loss. It's simple biology, Gabby, forget about spenny diets you waste money on, put down that giant TK Maxx syrup (gross) and live off salads until you're all finished with the reno.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

why is is so obsessed with having a baby but then says that she doesn't need a man to tell her that pink tiles in a bathroom are wrong? As if men care about tiles :rofl: they just want to shower and do ''their job'' they couldn't care less. She has a weird mindset. She bashes men but wants to have a baby ALRIGHT BABES :roll:
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Cao97x
Learner
Learner

Post by Cao97x »

beautybeauchamp wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:04 am
as IF she had the audacity to say she doesn’t like copper and rose gold? pretty sure she went through a phase of both of those things a while back! quite the bold claim to make there ma’am
Her own primark range had rose gold/copper items in it (the ball lights, the sequin cushion, the frame, the hook) hahahaha

romansalad
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by romansalad »

She hasn’t even moved in yet and is already in videos and on twitter saying how hot her flat gets. Why would she get a top floor flat if she hates hot weather? I hope she gets an AC and stops acting on twitter like no fucking person in England has an AC. They are so common now, just get one if you hate the heat. :roll:

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

romansalad wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:50 am
She hasn’t even moved in yet and is already in videos and on twitter saying how hot her flat gets. Why would she get a top floor flat if she hates hot weather? I hope she gets an AC and stops acting on twitter like no fucking person in England has an AC. They are so common now, just get one if you hate the heat. :roll:
In the pictures of the flat, you can see the condensation on some of the windows and the bad smell she is experiencing, could be damp or mould. She's basically in a greenhouse!
WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

witchpaws
Informer
Informer

Post by witchpaws »

WalterMitty wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:30 am

Her videos are now just literally watching paint dry

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Does anyone else think that red hair looks really bad on her? It really emphasizes the orange-ness and patchiness of her fake tan. It will look even weirder once the color fades and gets brassy...and then she'll straight up be a carrot. Even without the fake tan, her complexion isn't light enough to pull-off being a redhead, anyway. Some people look great with red hair, but she's not one of them...she should stick to deeper brunette colors...

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x »

Rosie34567 wrote:Does anyone else think that red hair looks really bad on her? It really emphasizes the orange-ness and patchiness of her fake tan. It will look even weirder once the color fades and gets brassy...and then she'll straight up be a carrot. Even without the fake tan, her complexion isn't light enough to pull-off being a redhead, anyway. Some people look great with red hair, but she's not one of them...she should stick to deeper brunette colors...
I second this! I honestly don’t think it suits her at all - it makes her look pale... she suits dark hair so much more! I also don’t think she suits shorter hair it makes her face look chubbier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anaitis
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anaitis »

I just don't get it - if she hates her weight so much why won't she go to a real, personal dietitian instead of doing those weird diet plans she cannoct stick to either way? Her diet would be then balanced and made specifically for her, her eating habits and preferences. When I was on a diet like that I lost 11 kilograms in 2 months while staying healthy and pretty much not exercising at all. I just don't understand her.
She seems to be looking bigger than when she strated WW, too.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzVNg1_JXXx ... 0i4cxp1cxr

chunky00monkey
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by chunky00monkey »

anaitis wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:07 am
I just don't get it - if she hates her weight so much why won't she go to a real, personal dietitian instead of doing those weird diet plans she cannoct stick to either way? Her diet would be then balanced and made specifically for her, her eating habits and preferences. When I was on a diet like that I lost 11 kilograms in 2 months while staying healthy and pretty much not exercising at all. I just don't understand her.
She seems to be looking bigger than when she strated WW, too.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzVNg1_JXXx ... 0i4cxp1cxr

She has definitely gained. It’s not due to the plan WW does work, she just isn’t following it and makes up he own rules for counting points.

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

She looks really odd here, like all squashed up and round in the middle - I had to zoom in to see what was going on with her body, she looks like a sack of potatoes!

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Did she seriously just water her new plants with PELLEGRINO?! What an idiot. :bang:

It was annoying how she was complaining about the plants having tiny imperfections (they looked fine to me) when 1) these are, in fact, living organisms and not decorations from ikea :roll: 2) that's what happens when you order plants through the freakin' mail because you were too lazy to just go to the store.

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:42 pm
Did she seriously just water her new plants with PELLEGRINO?! What an idiot. :bang:

It was annoying how she was complaining about the plants having tiny imperfections (they looked fine to me) when 1) these are, in fact, living organisms and not decorations from ikea :roll: 2) that's what happens when you order plants through the freakin' mail because you were too lazy to just go to the store.

How stupid! Tiny imperfections on a plant!? :roll: God forbid they actually die from the Pelligrino, she'll go into a complete melt-down mode and need to call Jane to get straight in her car and hurry down to hers to remove them.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

To be fair to her, she might just be reusing a Pellegrino bottle with tap water in it if she doesn't have a watering can.

It drives me insane when she sings in her videos, especially when she's off screen doing it. She's not a bad singer but she clearly knows she's not and it's just awkward when she's singing her heart out.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

She`s so lazy she bought plants online ! :roll:
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Return to “Gabriella”