UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 5

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 5

Post by Guest »

I_Love_Boots wrote:Has anyone got a pic of her from when she started her "diet" some two years ago?

Post by Guest »

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

I can see the difference, no matter how big/small it is, saddest thing is how messed up her face looks now compared to then.

ThatOne
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ThatOne »

I mainly see a change in her face; it looks slimmer. But she's also tan as hell now and her hair isn't as full as it used to be. The tan makes the change look more dramatic than it actually is. 30lbs at least imo.

Still rude to her subbies, I see :roll: To me "check my blog for the items" = "I have no idea what to put on my blog".

AmantDeLaMode
Learner
Learner

Post by AmantDeLaMode »

I never used to watch Grace, but I've been following beautycrush more and more recently; and since reading about their drama etc, i was led to UFoB. I've noticed a few things about this girl, and regardless of how much of a bitch I'll come across saying them, here they are:

- Girl does not respect or even seem to have ANY enthusiasm whatsoever for what she does.
The video ft on her channel screen: "I haven't put up videos recently because I haven't been motivated to, and I didn't want to half arse it!" - so you put up another haul? SO INSPIRED. "I need another holiday... even though, I've just come back from a holiday, haha!" - no.
- She has NO. STYLE. And honestly I'm someone that can see style in pretty much anyone that takes the time to at least consider what they like and feel comfortable in. I feel like she's a try hard who actually doesn't even TRY HARD. She buys the items others will perceive as cool but is lazy with her styling and it just comes across all wrong in the end.
- Her voice really grates on me, both tone and inflection.
- Her lies about her weight. I don't care for lies generally, but what does she think we are, blind!? Lying about your weight is like lying about a mole on your face. You can say it's not really there but WE CAN ALL PLAINLY SEE IT.
Also it's so stupid to say things like 'I don't really weigh myself but it must be x amount!" - how can you POSSIBLY know that without weighing yourself? It's not like your figure has changed so dramatically that can be the only answer.

I rarely post negative rants like this on here, but after just THREE videos consecutively I couldn't help myself.

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

ThatOne wrote:
Still rude to her subbies, I see :roll: To me "check my blog for the items" = "I have no idea what to put on my blog".
To me it reads as "go to my blog so I can get paid" lol

There is literally no need for her to own a blog, it's just another way of making £

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

Fuck the weightloss, her progression from pale to orange is the biggest change I notice!

She looks absolutely awful in all those pics. What a creepy face.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Is there an explanation to how she's so dark now. Is it JUST fake tan/makeup cos it seems permanent lol I'm confused. She's like 5 shades darker now.

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

bluebanana wrote:
ThatOne wrote:
To me it reads as "go to my blog so I can get paid" lol

There is literally no need for her to own a blog, it's just another way of making £
Haha! That too! She has enough trouble with video ideas; a blog really is pointless. I can see her easily neglecting it if she doesn't get enough hits. So transparent.

cm2013
Talker
Talker

Post by cm2013 »

G0SSiPER wrote:
cm2013 wrote:
laurenamy wrote:@GracieFrancesca: @RickyRichardstv oh my gosh Ricky! Stay strong please and battle through these demons. Your strength outweighs the pain. Believe me! X
Sorry, I reacted too soon on my last post. I saw that Grace meant she had lost 5 stone, however I think that's bullsh*t.

What happened to Ricky for Grace to tweet him that message, does anyone know?

Ricky and Sammi broke up and Ricky was tweeting suicidal thoughts.

What an f-ing attention seeker. He and Grace should get along nicely. They both play on mental illness for sympathy and attention. When I was at my lowest and feeling suicidal, the last thing I'd think of doing is posting it to all my Facebook friends, or in Ricky's case his tens of thousands of Twitter followers. I'm sick of YouTubers.

prettyglitter
Lurker
Lurker

Post by prettyglitter »

I started following Grace after she was in a few of Sammi's videos. After their fallout, I kind of went back and forth about whether I should stay subbed. After she read the Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss and made a really hateful face since it sounded like BeautyCrush, I was done.

She claims to want to help people and such, but she's so effing abrasive and condescending. I see the views on her videos have fallen quite significantly over the last year and I'm sure she has not a clue why while it's quite evident to most all. Her tweeting Ricky was a passive-aggressive move at Sammi, no doubt in my mind. If she was really concerned, why not send Ricky a private message? Oh, that's right, because the world needs to see just how *caring* and *kind* Grace truly is [sarcasm].

I'm glad to be done with her. Hopefully others will be soon enough. I don't know who this Tiffany chick is, but I feel badly for the girl.

Are Grace and Asia still friends or is it all Tiffany now?

peachypop

Post by peachypop »

She pretty much allows her jealously and vile attitude to push people away. Now that Asia has been so successful with her weight loss and can actually sing really good to boot, it is pretty much all Tiffany now, because Tiffany is every bit a follower and treats Grace like a cult leader. It is creepy the way she seems to worship her with gifts and even creepier that Grace allows it. And that makes Grace even more of a slimy vile thing for encouraging such behavior.

Instead of seeing that maybe Tiff has some kind of 'possible' emotional issue and telling her that all this attention and gifts aren't necessary, she just eats it up. like a leech. She doesn't care, she is to self absorbed to be bothered to notice that maybe this isn't healthy for Tiffany. I kind of feel bad talking about Tiff, but I honestly feel this way. :|

Gummibears
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gummibears »

saywhatyouwanttome wrote:Is there an explanation to how she's so dark now. Is it JUST fake tan/makeup cos it seems permanent lol I'm confused. She's like 5 shades darker now.

Right!?
Also her smile then and now...hardly ever feels genuine...ㄱ _ ㄱ imo

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

She has that awesome "tan" because she's on vacation all the time. Lol no it's all the makeup she cakes on.

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

"My skin isn't very oily at all"

So is it just the lighting (like she says) or is her face an oily mess?

Gummibears
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gummibears »

yea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Peachie
Learner
Learner

Post by Peachie »

:rofl: Lmao, that summer favourites video was pure comedy:

1. She mentions how the blush used to look 'tacky' on her lighter skin tone; ugh have you seen your face currently?!
2. She suddenly notices how much she is mentioning her skintone.. No shit, this and every video you make Grace
3. She talks about slathering herself in tanning oil makes herself look oily and shiny.. But oh no its not greasy!
4. She says denys her face looking greasy in her videos.. Are you f'in kidding me?! she also blames it on the 'lighting'
5. She then proceeds to say her face isn't oily.. anymore ( basically a self admission that she looks greasy) Lord,if thats a moisturiser that claims to be 'matte' and leaves you looking like that.. :?

On another note she has been on holiday 3x this year? To very hot climates and all she slathers on is that greasy tanning oil, she claims she never burns but does she not realise that just because your not burning doesn't mean the the sun isn't damaging your skin!!

conflate
Informer
Informer

Post by conflate »

oh god the serious "model" face in the lookbooks...i cant take itttt

Lizards
Talker
Talker

Post by Lizards »

laurenamy wrote:And the old embarrassing uncle dancing at a wedding with her hips and hands up. Why does she do that, you don't look sexy!!!!!
A thousand times this! Lol

Do we really need to see the same busted outfit for 2 whole minutes?! She could make these 'lookbooks' half the length and still get her stupid faces/dancing in if she has to, and what was with the weird shot of her with her leg on the chair (the second outfit with that tiger thing)?!

I wish she would go and get properly fitted for a bra, especially if she's going to wear see through tops, we don't need to see how far down her boobs go -_-

Return to “Grace F Victory”