UglyFaceofTears and nothing-to-do lists (Part 18)

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofTears and nothing-to-do lists (Part 18)

Post by cuzisayso »

No more period baths for her I guess
Wonder if she is gonna cry to the moon and stick a crystal in there, giving birth to her inner child and all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

^ hahaha, exactly.

These people are idiots. They probably stopped using protection long ago and rolled the dice and now it's like "I gave u a bebe stop hasslin me about gettin married." Because, like stated above, she was publicly begging for a ring over and over. And still no ring, after all that begging. There is a reason he hasn't proposed. And hearing dumbass Grace pontificate about motherhood... hard pass on that.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Tbh I feel like getting pregnant was a really impulsive thing and incredibly irresponsible, given how much of her shit, in general, is not together. A baby shouldn’t be used as a “fix” in your life...she should’ve gotten her shit together before deciding to reproduce. She just doesn’t seem...emotionally mature enough to raise a child, and he seems kind of on the fence about their relationship in general...which is not a great combo for parenthood...

Idk, maybe I’m wrong, but something tells me she “accidentally” (but really on purpose, to lock in her boyfriend who won’t propose) got pregnant. :? But then again, he does seem like the kind of guy who would be lazy in the condom department, so who knows... maybe they’re both just super irresponsible...

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

she said in the 1st trimester vid that they weren't trying but they also weren't not trying - which i took to mean no one was using protection and whatever happened was fine.

They could of course just be saying that and it may well have been unplanned, wasn't she using natural cycles before?

Unsurprising though with lockdown and all, she won't be the only "influencer" that's now expecting lol

Sinsei
Debater
Debater

Post by Sinsei »

She was complaining about health related problems before her pregnancy, imagine the way she'll behave when the pregnancy complications happen.

nevermore
Informer
Informer

Post by nevermore »

I don't get it. Are people really happy for her? Yes babies are an incredible blessing, but for someone who is so lazy and unstable, I don't think there is anything to be happy about. If she can't even look after herself is she going to be able to do the same for her child? :?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Lmao she she got a pair of pants that were “size 16-18” but they’re “stretchy so they’ll work.” GURL. On a good day there’s no way... but pregnant?! The denial is deep. :? It’s just so awkward how she expects us to believe her...
9A45FA90-4DC2-41B3-9F45-4DEB187982EA.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PinkGinPrincess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PinkGinPrincess »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:10 pm
Lmao she she got a pair of pants that were “size 16-18” but they’re “stretchy so they’ll work.” GURL. On a good day there’s no way... but pregnant?! The denial is deep. :? It’s just so awkward how she expects us to believe her...

I know every body and every pregnancy is different but...I'm at a similar stage of pregnancy to Grace and was a UK size 10 beforehand. I've been gaining the average amount expected, only have a small (though noticable) bump and already can't fit into size 14 stretchy joggers. No way can she be comfy in a size 16-18 at this point?!

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

PinkGinPrincess wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:48 am
Rosie34567 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:10 pm

I know every body and every pregnancy is different but...I'm at a similar stage of pregnancy to Grace and was a UK size 10 beforehand. I've been gaining the average amount expected, only have a small (though noticable) bump and already can't fit into size 14 stretchy joggers. No way can she be comfy in a size 16-18 at this point?!
I don't think she's been comfy in size 16-18 since 2014...

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Yeah Grace... It's not cuz you're fat, it's because you're morbidly obese and that makes pregnancy and birth HIGH RISK for both mother and baby, but you'd know that if you actually did any research.

CottonVortex
Debater
Debater

Post by CottonVortex »

She’s due in two months time and honestly I would never know she is pregnant. She looks no different to how she looked 12 months ago.
She’s got a big belly, but certainly doesn’t look like she’s carrying a baby. It’s because she’s so large, I’ve noticed on large women I struggle to tell if they are pregnant.
I’m not being mean, I’m just shocked at how little she is showing

The Yoko Ono of GY
Learner
Learner

Post by The Yoko Ono of GY »

You do realize though, that the motivation for getting pregnant is not getting it acknwledgded through strangers on the Internet? I bet it's quite irrelevant to her if YOU can tell.
CottonVortex wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:12 am
She’s due in two months time and honestly I would never know she is pregnant. She looks no different to how she looked 12 months ago.
She’s got a big belly, but certainly doesn’t look like she’s carrying a baby. It’s because she’s so large, I’ve noticed on large women I struggle to tell if they are pregnant.

CottonVortex
Debater
Debater

Post by CottonVortex »

The Yoko Ono of GY wrote:You do realize though, that the motivation for getting pregnant is not getting it acknwledgded through strangers on the Internet? I bet it's quite irrelevant to her if YOU can tell.
CottonVortex wrote:

I didn’t mention anything about WHY she got pregnant, I’m said she doesn’t appear pregnant.
And last time I checked this is a trash forum which, surprise surprise, means I don’t have to lick her arse.

The Yoko Ono of GY
Learner
Learner

To mention this is not even trashing her. It's just comletely irrelevant and also wrong.
CottonVortex wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:18 am
The Yoko Ono of GY wrote:You do realize though, that the motivation for getting pregnant is not getting it acknwledgded through strangers on the Internet? I bet it's quite irrelevant to her if YOU can tell.
CottonVortex wrote:

I didn’t mention anything about WHY she got pregnant, I’m said she doesn’t appear pregnant.
And last time I checked this is a trash forum which, surprise surprise, means I don’t have to lick her arse.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Puhleeze. Grace is very much about being noticed, including her baby bump. Its literally her job, in a addition to her generally narcissistic personality. Was it her primary motivation for getting knocked up? No. Is it one of them? For sure.

The Yoko Ono of GY
Learner
Learner

Haha fair enough!
biggossipyswampy wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:26 pm
Puhleez0}e. Grace is very much about being noticed, including her baby bump. Its literally her job, in a addition to her generally narcissistic personality. Was it her primary motivation for getting knocked up? No. Is it one of them? For sure.

sosophia89
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sosophia89 »

This is so sad, hope she feels better soon xImage

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

BreakingWesteros
Learner
Learner

Post by BreakingWesteros »

Just saw the news about Grace on a Metro article. I really hope she pulls through for her little boy. Covid + pregnancy + obesity is dangerous.
амо

servingshadehunty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by servingshadehunty »

Sad to hear about Grace, I do hope she recovers but she knew she had covid 2 weeks ago and she was still out shopping the whole time? while heavily pregnant? thats so irresponsible.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

I know this site is quieter than the other but I'm glad to see people on here just wishing her well. You don't have to agree with everything someone does to just hope they pull through what is clearly a devastating health emergency. I'm glad to hear that her son is healthy despite being born early. Praying she pulls through and gets to enjoy her life with her partner and baby.

Return to “Grace F Victory”