FuglyFaceofHealing, Bleeding & Feeding Her InnerChild pt 17

Petiteks
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceofHealing, Bleeding & Feeding Her InnerChild pt 17

Post by Petiteks »

Anyone seen this? A "documentary" by our beloved Grace. They did her dirty with that thumbnail though, LOL. :D

Edit: sorry for the double post!

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x »

I really do like her boyfriend - he comes across quite sweet and genuine. However I think she’s more into him than he’s into her. During their video, she talks a lot about how much she loves him and when he does the same, he barely says much and she speaks on his behalf a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onelasttime1
Debater
Debater

Post by Onelasttime1 »

The amount of times she talked over him smh. Poor guy could barely get a word in. But yeah she kept saying how their love was meant to be and it aligned and he just nodded along lol. Doubt he loves her yet, I think he is enjoying his new relationship like a normal person unlike grace who is already talking about pregnancy. And courageouscrumpets I doubt our beloved grace will ever not be arrogant. She just tweeted that shes going to charge businesses more as soon as she finishes her diploma, definitely becoming a “counsellor” for the right reasons lol

Broot
Learner
Learner

Post by Broot »

I couldn't watch the video. The audio was so bad, her screaming laugh made my ears bleed.

He seems like a nice dude but I'm sure he soon gets tired of all the baby and "we were meant to be" talk. I mean if I were him I'd be already mapping out an emergency escape plan.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

It's been what, 6 months now? What relationship 6 months in isn't all lovey dovey, I can't believe I found you, you're amazing blah blah blah. Maybe not to the extent that Grace and Lee say but it's not unique at all. But Grace is acting like she's some higher being who found love solely because of her profound understanding of her spiritual being.

You can meet the love of your life with deep conversations about your healing process and positive affirmations and you can also meet them by impressing them in bed with a one night stand lol. It is not that deep.

Celery16
Learner
Learner

Post by Celery16 »

He seems like an okay bloke, sure. But he’s enjoying the sex ( she loves to talk about how sexual she is :roll: ) and the lifestyle she can afford - nice flat, nice car, holidays, nice meals out nearly every day - he loves all that, can’t really blame him, but it’s just a new relationship in the honeymoon period, nothing more unique and special than most people experience. I’d have more respect for him and the relationship if he hadn’t thrown himself into her social media, in the name of ‘being a supportive boyfriend’. It’s all a bit cringe.

allthatjazz_90
Learner
Learner

Post by allthatjazz_90 »

I just think she ought to keep it a little more chill... To be that gushy is enough to put most people off.
But I guess she doesn't have much else to talk on seeing as she burned most of her bridges with people...

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 10.22.48.png
from Grace's likes on twitter. Lets all take health advice from a chef who recommends not washing your hands during the cooking process. (Do what you want in your own home but this guy runs restaurants and that is a health and safety nightmare and can guarantee it would not be done during a surprised health inspection visit.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Not surprised at all by that liked tweet. Cooking healthier doesn't even take that long. Oh the horror, I have to spend a total of 3-5 minutes cutting up things before putting them in the oven/pan/pot. What do you mean I can't just throw it in the microwave? I don't want to wait 30 minutes for it to heat. Plus all the money she wastes on her ridiculous looking outfits and eating out, it's not like she's cash strapped. She can afford fresh produce and fresh meats.

If this new guy is smart he will bolt. I'm honestly wondering if Grace even really care about having good relationships with anyone. Like she never seems to learn from past mistakes, and repeatedly gets in her own way. Tries to one up others or tear them down when they do better. She makes herself out to be the victim then rinse and repeat. And she only seems to do that towards women. She seems to just smother the guys in her life with too much attention and buying them stuff. I haven't heard about her having any platonic male friends.

BoobyJ16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BoobyJ16 »

She is ALWAYS complaining of being tired. This time because she's 'healing' and she can feel it in her body. When will this process end please? She's been healing for several years pretty much constantly.

And nice humble brag that she's owed money, the amount of which could be someone's yearly wages. Why on earth do people work with her?

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

she keeps saying she's moved away from having trauma as a part of her personality but she definitely hasn't :/

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Guuuurrrrl you need to lose some weight
And I’m not saying that to be mean
But either do that or put some of that NIKE sport gear on you were shilling last year cause you just loooove to workout *big eye roll here*
and actually do so
because if you need to lay down because you are so tired after trying on maybe 3/4 different outfits.... it’s time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

BoobyJ16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BoobyJ16 »

Definitely has to include always tired and hungry.

Everything is so draining for her. She tries on a couple of outfits, tired. Chats to some school kids for a few hours, tired. Goes out to eat, comes back tired. Physically tired, emotionally drained by interacting with other human beings (even though she wants to be a counsellor!), and so hungry due to her healing she needs two "breakfast-es".

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

(I'm new to this thread) omg I just watched her boyfriend vid and it was SO AWKWARD how she was like telling him he was the "most amazing person I've ever met" blah blah blah and he honestly looked kind of freaked out. Too soon, Grace. Too soon. :?

Even if she feels that way, she should kind of be more chill about that until he puts a ring on it or something. I'm not saying she should hide her feelings, and it's great she thinks she found "the one" but ... he already seems wayyy too comfortable for a new relationship and she might be shooting herself in the foot (like he'll probably put minimal effort into the relationship bc he knows she's already hooked on him). She's like handing herself over on a silver platter to him, without getting much in return.

She'll probably get desperate to "lock him in", and when he inevitably won't propose, she'll accidentally-on-purpose get pregnant.

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

Petiteks wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:19 am
Anyone seen this? A "documentary" by our beloved Grace. They did her dirty with that thumbnail though, LOL. :D

Edit: sorry for the double post!
Yeah I watched this when it was on BBC (I think it was BBC) and it made me uncomfortable. Obviously extreme clean eating is not good and can be unhealthy (like Briana eventually came out and said she had orthorexia and was only eating raw and at one point fruit I think?), but I hated how they lumped veganism in with it as there are plenty of healthy, balanced vegans. Also who would take diet advice from Grace? Of course she was going to be like omg this is awful, how can people eat like this? at every thing.

Post by Guest »

Interesting that Grace & Dani posted shady things on the same day...

Looks like they were faking it at the little trip they were on a couple weeks back! :roll:
Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 6.51.41 pm.png
Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 6.51.09 pm.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Her latest try-on haul is a MESS! Sorry but she looks pregnant...that can’t be healthy.

Post by Guest »

Mixedbaby wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:35 pm
Her latest try-on haul is a MESS! Sorry but she looks pregnant...that can’t be healthy.
Yeah especially when she try on the black kimono with the mustard trouser.not flattering at all.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

WHAT A MESS.ImageImageImage

Return to “Grace F Victory”