FuglyFaceOfBullshit Part 13

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FuglyFaceOfBullshit Part 13

Post by Nana »

Girls, I have only recently started following Grace, and even though I'm skimming through old threads, I feel like her section could do with a FAQ or maybe a little summary thread? I think any newbie should easily find things like that photoshopped picture where she made the other girl look bigger, info about her "traumatic chilhood", her obsession with Sammi and the instances where she copied her, her weight gain, about her allergic scar...

Maybe if some of you has some free time this christmas you could add it? <3

MurphyZeether
Learner
Learner

FuglyFaceOfBullshit Part 13

Post by MurphyZeether »

Yes please to above post ^!

Btw, is her name really Gracie Victory, it sounds so made up?

Also this is a petty comment but I think her and her boyfriend look out of place together.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

CraftyClare wrote:Yes please to above post ^!

Btw, is her name really Gracie Victory, it sounds so made up?

Also this is a petty comment but I think her and her boyfriend look out of place together.
apparently it is her real name. i also had to ask on here a while ago. just couldn't believe it. now she changed her youtube channel from UglyFaceOfBeauty to Grace F Victory and at first i thought she tried to come out with a brand or something, and renamed her youtube channel because of that. nope, just her name :P

RightMeow
Learner
Learner

Post by RightMeow »

Been following her since the UglyFix days. if anyone decides to do FAQ thread, send me a pm i can help :tu:

RoisinDubh17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoisinDubh17 »

RightMeow wrote:How much you guys think she weighs? She looks massive in that picture.. And her face..i mean for a professional shooting you'd think they pic a better pose?
Id she like 5 foot 7? If so, Id say around 18 stone / 250 lbs ? Or 240

RightMeow
Learner
Learner

Post by RightMeow »

RoisinDubh17 wrote:
RightMeow wrote:How much you guys think she weighs? She looks massive in that picture.. And her face..i mean for a professional shooting you'd think they pic a better pose?
I can't find the video, it was a random facts about me etc like 1-1.5 year ago and she said her highest weight was 19-20 stone. She seems as large or more than before, that's why i asked. Not that it is important, was just curious about what you guys think :)

RightMeow
Learner
Learner

Post by RightMeow »

Found it!
[youtube][/youtube]

at 4:04, she said nearly 19stone, not 20 my bad

Letitia-Monroe
Debater
Debater

Post by Letitia-Monroe »

Grace has acanthosis nigricans. ( The darkish patch round her neck.) I wonder if she has diabetes? :?

DracoMalfoy
Informer
Informer

Post by DracoMalfoy »

Letitia-Monroe wrote:Grace has acanthosis nigricans. ( The darkish patch round her neck.) I wonder if she has diabetes? :?
I've said it in previous threads but I'll say it here again. Sometimes this darker patch of skin is common for people who are mixed race. (Heard from a dermatologist.) but in graces case where she's a big girl who eats nothing but shit, it's most likely diabetes or pre diabetes. All that Nutella ain't good for you girl :?

RoisinDubh17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoisinDubh17 »

RightMeow wrote:
RoisinDubh17 wrote:
I can't find the video, it was a random facts about me etc like 1-1.5 year ago and she said her highest weight was 19-20 stone. She seems as large or more than before, that's why i asked. Not that it is important, was just curious about what you guys think :)
Wow so is probably 20 stone / 280 pounds. I mean she has a lot of fat around her neck and face so she's at least 260 lbs. I hope she's ok and hasn't got a bad eating disorder. I'd be curious about it to as she pretends she's so much smaller. If she admitted to herself how big she was, she'd improve.

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by effanie »

She's got to be at least 19/20 stone at her height. An ideal weight for 5'7 would be over half her current size. I think she looks the biggest she's been? It seems to be affecting her in many ways and she looks[ and acts incredibly unhealthy, it's not just that she looks overweight, and her bmi is definitely in the obese category. Girlfriend, wake up and take better care of your body please. I hate it when people act like they care about other's health, but I am genuinely a bit concerned for her, physically and mentally. She's not doing herself any favours for either.

RightMeow
Learner
Learner

Post by RightMeow »

Yeah she is definetely severely/morbidly obese, but even if she was stick thin she eats so much crap that's pretty much the same. It's not always about BMI, you can be thin or normal and eat the shit she does and be unhealthy as well. Bacon and fried eggs and pizza and fried chicken all the time, like srsly Grace, do your health a favor.
She looks very uncomfortable with her weight especially on the vlog with mary while they walk to ikea, it seems not comfortable to watch.

As for the dark ring on her neck, when i was young (and obese) i used to have the same on the back of my neck. When i lost weight it went away. I'm not mixed race, im pale af. I think some peoples skin tend to be way sensitive when rubbed or stretched and very prone to discoloration. I even went to the doc and she said that this will dissapear when i lose weight and there's nothing i can do about it. I think she has the same thing, her ring almost dissapeared when she lost weight, and now is very prominent. She can't help that though, i guess it sucks for people with that type of skin, but whatever :/

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

Yeah, she looks at least 20 stone, probably a size 20 (UK) in clothes too.

Oxanna_Derula
Learner
Learner

Post by Oxanna_Derula »

I remember watching her videos like 3 years ago and wondering what this ring under her neck was lol

LanaValentine
Learner
Learner

Post by LanaValentine »

So much cringe in her latest vlogmas.

She's such a bloody victim! Going on about how no one on YouTube inspires her because "they haven't been through what she's been through". How does she even know that? What if other YouTubers have been through awful things but chosen to keep their pasts private? Why is it always a competition with her? Even if they have had comparitively easy lives, it doesn't mean she's a better person than them, which is basically what she's implying.

Guess what Grace - a lot of people go through shit. Not everyone chooses to let it define them or to use it as a way of getting attention!

The singing at the end of the vlog was just horrible. She was so out of breath too! Why does she always do that ugly face that makes her look like she smelled a fart? :rofl:

The roast chicken made me laugh too. Maybe it's just me, but their portions were massive? The fact that Grace and her sister were lying on their arses whilst Simon prepared all the food just says it all, really!

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

^^ How anybody finds a self-centered bitch like Grace inspiring is beyond me. I'm so tired of her thinking that she's better than 99% of people on YT just because she's been through it in life. She throws literally so much shade and snark at other YTers it's no wonder they don't talk to her/hang out with her. I won't want to hang out with someone who just moped about and whined about how hard they have it and blah blah blah and then secretly shade/resent you because you're more successful.

Also, totally agreed on that meal. I would have been sick eating that much. It's no wonder if she's put weight back on if Simon feeds her like that on the regular and she doesn't work it off. And what happened to giving up meat? I guess that was just said in passing eh? :roll:
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

Letitia-Monroe
Debater
Debater

Post by Letitia-Monroe »

DracoMalfoy wrote:
Letitia-Monroe wrote:Grace has acanthosis nigricans. ( The darkish patch round her neck.) I wonder if she has diabetes? :?
I've said it in previous threads but I'll say it here again. Sometimes this darker patch of skin is common for people who are mixed race. (Heard from a dermatologist.) but in graces case where she's a big girl who eats nothing but shit, it's most likely diabetes or pre diabetes. All that Nutella ain't good for you girl :?
Yeah i know. Im mixed too and size 18, i dont have it but i know it can be due to obesity, dark skin or diabetes. I bet Grace has never even considered it, as she would have to face up to her diet. :? :| :roll:

RightMeow
Learner
Learner

Post by RightMeow »

I know most of u gals dislike Simon. But truth is, he is the one that is always cooking and cleaning, while she says things like "i'm vlogging now...." in a i'm more important than u way.

Btw, someone make a new thread <3

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

Maybe Simon's a feeder. If so, he's a perfect match for Gracie!

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Post by omgwtfbbq »

pussyglitter wrote:Yeah, she looks at least 20 stone, probably a size 20 (UK) in clothes too.

size 20? Try size 26+. I once worked with a woman who weighed 19 stone, and she wore a size 28. Everyone i know who wears a size 18/20 weighs in at around 14/15 stone.

not body-shaming, not judging her weight, but i absolutely judge her for lying about her size. she clearly has some major issues and needs help.
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

Return to “Grace F Victory”