UglyFaceOfBeauty Part 10

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceOfBeauty Part 10

Post by cuzisayso »

savana1402 wrote:OMG! I thought ASOS was like paying her or something to promote them (I had to unfollow her on Twitter from the incessant tweets about asos/misguided) Surely asos would not allow her to be using a different persons student discount?! even if she's joking that is ridiculous!!! she is constantly going on about how she is amazed she got to work with asos and now she can't even afford to buy there???

Her living 'alone' is REALLY going to mess up her lifestyle. She will be flabbergasted at how much living costs and will be broke espesh living in London 'alone'. UGH
sadly she wasnt joking
i wonder what asos thinks of that
seeing she tags them in her tweets all the time and they "work" together
ud think theyd see it.. but im afraid shes just going to get away with it
hoarding, hoarding,hoarding, more,more,more!
this chick is unreal

savana1402
Informer
Informer

Post by savana1402 »

^^ thanks for the screen shots!

That's honestly the final straw for me with her. That has made me ridiculously annoyed. She can expect her viewers to worship her and believe her lies but to take their student discount codes is just a new low and desperate!!!!

it really makes me want to tweet asos telling them

agiev
Debater
Debater

Post by agiev »

OH MY GOD I AM LITERALLY IN SHOCK RIGHT NOW. "ADULT" WOMAN COMMEMORATES HER MOVING INTO HER OWN HOUSE MY STEALING STUDENT DISCOUNTS. I am so annoyed right now, I am going to throw up. Someone please tell asos or expose this. I am floored.

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

That's disgusting. She's taking advantage of her viewers and she has absolutely no shame about it. I like ASOS but man, this is so low. Working with her in the first place was already so low but if they don't reprimand her for what she's doing, i'm gonna be very upset. We should all write to ASOS and direct them to this issue.

Edit: I've already tweeted to ASOS.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

im going to tweet asos aswell, we all should :FU:

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

ok i just tweeted

@asos are you aware that Youtuber Gracie Francesca is asking for her subscribers "student discounts" to shop on ur site.. u work with her :/

:rofl: ill retweet it again later on in the day,
i dont think asos will act on this, but on the other hand they should not want to work with tacky people like grace
they can find other youtuber :tu:
grace would be pissed if her asos work fell through she bragged so much about it :rofl: :rofl:

agiev
Debater
Debater

Post by agiev »

ouuu whoever does it, tag grace too.. so she sees. GG society is done with your shit girl

savana1402
Informer
Informer

UglyFaceOfBeauty Part 10

Post by savana1402 »

I tweeted them too

savana1402
Informer
Informer

Post by savana1402 »

they replied Image

Post by Guest »

oh Jesus I'm gonna pass out. I suppose that means she has that discount until their student card expires? I actually can't conceive the nerve she has! This is proof if ever we needed it of how brilliant and entitled she really thinks she is. Snatching people's student discounts.........

If she'd ever been a student in some form I wouldn't be half as mad, but student discounts are a privilege for people studying hard and therefore have less income. This is an utter disgrace. I wouldn't be surprised if she asks for a blue disability badge for her car next.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

This bitch is never gonna change is she? Someone specifically mentioned she's probably gonna redo her wardrobe any minute, and what the fuck does she do? You guessed it! Buys more crap. Is she doing it because of what we said or is she just that predictable?
And with other people's discount codes? She just finds ways to plummet to new lows. It's honestly just funny at this point. I can't even be mad, I just have to laugh. And then that girl on twitter just blurting out her personal info for everyone to see. Someone else could use it to! I'm sorry but if you're that damn gullible, I can't feel too sorry for you.

edited to add:
new thread link: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=16253

Return to “Grace F Victory”